McCartney can be something of a small-c conservative: Chatting about the state of the world in Studio Two, he delivers a disquisition about government debt that’s hard to imagine coming from any other rock god: “There’s this whole idea of ‘borrow forever,’ whereas my theory, which was instilled in me by my dad, was, ‘Don’t get under an obligation to anyone, ever. If you need anything, wait until you can afford it, then get it.‘”
He’s no right-winger, however: McCartney is baffled and angered by climate-change deniers, and vastly prefers Barack Obama to George W. Bush. He infuriated Fox News pundits when he visited the White House in 2010: After playing “Michelle” for the First Lady, he said, “It’s great to have a president who knows what a library is.” He even removed his turgid post-9/11 anthem “Freedom” from his set lists in the wake of the Iraq War. “When I said, ‘I will fight for the right,’ I meant, ‘We shall overcome.’ But unfortunately, immediately after that, I realized it would get construed as more militaristic. So we don’t play it.”
TIL Garfield’s assassin, Charles Guiteau, was so hated that when he joined a Christian free love commune, no one would have sex with him. They started calling him Charles Gitout, a play on words for “get out”.
The U.S. president hun
GARFIELD WAS THE PRESIDENT????
Are you the hardcore ramen guy?
yeah thats me i copied that off someones facebook status tbh
as a german kid i Used to wonder why our radio stations like to play the american national anthem so much until a friend explained to me that Country Roads Take Me Home is not in fact you guys’ national hymn…
That song came out like a month ago, how old are you
How are you posting from 1971?
homie thought lil nas did country roads
not a single person wished me a happy pi day on here this year… yall need to do better
sandy cheeks would’ve voted trump that evil southern rat ass bitch
Sandy Cheeks is a pro-science feminist who lives in a foreign land that she respects the customs of and she would be offended you would even accuse her of this.
mr krabs would’ve voted trump
Mr Krabs absolutely would’ve voted trump.
Mr. Krabs would not have voted for Trump because Mr. Krabs earned most of his money through hard work (and being a cheapskate and get rich quick schemes but those still require some effort on his part) whereas Trump inherited most of his wealth and thinks a million dollars is a small loan, Mr. Krabs would consider him an insult to richness for which he could not stand.
Plankton would’ve voted Trump.
You think he needs competition taking over the world? Face it folks. No one on Spongebob would vote for Trump. None of them. Face it.
Shit. Dammit. Goddammit. Shit. God. Dammit. Fuck.
Squilliam Fancyson would vote for Trump
okay im just gonna put down my things here
- Plankton would not want competition, he would not vote for him
- Krabs would never respect a guy who bankrupted himself four times, he would not vote for him
- Sandy Cheeks is an independent scientist receiving grants from academies to further her research in foreign lands, so she would never vote for him. Also, she would never respect a man who made such sexist comments since Spongebob did that once (to motivate his pet snail like a traditional sports coach) and she kicked HIS ass over a fucking field.
- Patrick can’t spell so he couldn’t vote for anyone
- Spongebob is too nice and would never vote for anyone who used such inappropriate “bad words” during their campaign.
- Squidward is too lazy and defeatist to even vote because he thinks there would be no point.
- Pearl is a teenager and therefore too young to vote
- Larry Lobster is a trained medic and custodian and would not vote for anyone that crippled such services.
- Bubble Bass WOULD vote for him because Bass is an arrogant self-entitled prick who enjoys deceiving others just for the sake of humiliating them, and would approve of such a person.
- Squilliam Fancyson would also vote for him because he’s a wealthy narcissist.
- Mrs. Puff has a criminal record and is therefore not eligible to vote.
Squidward is a full time minimum wage retail worker who is pro-union and anti-capitalist, and also a firm supporter and member of the fine arts community. He would actively vote against Trump, defeatist or not, and you can’t convince me otherwise.
hi im here. whats up everyone