andrew garfield will do the silliest fruitiest thing in a film and then ppl will be like ‘did you know it was improv 😱😱 he did it on the spot!!!!’ …… like yeah he’s a in silly goofy mood 90% of the time of course he improv-ed it
My favorite things from episode 3x03 …in no particular order:
- Grace Ryder verbally destroying Billy like we all knew she would. I’m not sure how that man is still standing because if I so much as slightly disappointed Grace, I would be in tears at her feet.
- Big time badass Marjan Marwani. Setting shit on fire. Destroying cops. Using whatever means necessary to convince Owen to come back, even random women she’s just met. The true hero.
- THE PAUL HOSPITAL SCENE. Everything about it. The love they all have for each other. Judd explaining to Mateo that they don’t kill the sheep to make the blanket. Paul being showered with gifts like the king truly deserves.
- The return of the Carlos cow eyes. Nothing more needs to be said: they wreck people.
- Tommy breaking my heart by blaming herself for what happened with TK. She’s such a mama bear and I absolutely love her.
- Carpool Karaoke: 911 Lone Star Edition. Listen, sometimes we just gotta sing along to a bop in the car even when we’re pissed at whoever we’re driving with. Highly relatable.
- The cinematography of those dream sequences was just so damn fascinating. The odd, abrupt cuts. The angles. The way TK and Gwyn were acting. He doesn’t know what’s going on, but at the same time… he does.
3.12: FOOLS→ “you’re not like any other kid. you’re my kid. i love you more than anything else in this world.”
[Image Description: 4 gifs of Eddie Diaz from season 3, episode 12 of 9-1-1. In the first gif, he touches Christopher’s face and his shoulders and speaks to him with a smile. In the second, he laughs and smiles brightly. In the third, he tucks his face into the crook of Chris’ neck as they hug. In the fourth, he hesitates and looks up at the ceiling as he speaks to Chris. /End ID]
Idk about yall but I 100% want bottle block Buck to come about because Buck is getting a little unhinged and trying to find things that make him feel better and decides to take a page out of his beach bartender days
LISTEN i genuinely think it could be a Look™ and i fully support any and all radical hair dyeing decisions made during a mental breakdown
#i think eddie would also find it hot actually #<< so true!! #i'm very here for this #bleached hair 🤝 mental breakdowns #9-1-1#evan buckley
my soul for parallel shots of buck and eddie each reluctantly opening their phones to text/call one another at their respective jobs, thumbs hovering over the contact for several seconds, only to shake their heads and put their phones away
Buck and eddie shared a bed in quarintine 100%. And they definetly woke up cuddeling more than once ☺️
And one night they’re hanging out in the kitchen with Hen and Chimney—all of them drained from finishing their virtual phone calls and being reminded of just how far away their beloved families are.
Chimney makes a lighthearted joke about the last time he was roommates with Buck, how he could hear the snoring from the other room—something Hen corroborates with a smile, having heard as much from the bunks on several occasions.
“Yeah yeah, laugh it up,” Buck says with an eye-roll at the fond teasing being sent his way, “but I’ll remind you this is still my apartment you’re crashing at.”
“And we’re very grateful, Buckaroo,” Hen confirms.
“Even if it does sound like a 747 coming in to land,” Chimney agrees, ducking his head at the dishcloth that gets tossed at his head.
And Eddie frowns because he hasn’t heard it. He hasn’t noticed it at all.
He’s a light sleeper, always has been—but somehow falling into bed with Buck makes him feel so safe and warm and loved that he’s been sleeping deeper than he has in a long time. The constant overtime and being run ragged during a pandemic likely has something to do with his levels of exhaustion too but…. It’s Buck. It’s his presence, his shelter, his presence; steadfast and supportive, but Eddie’d be damned if he could find a way to put that into words without sounding… well, like a lovesick teenager, so he takes another sip of his beer, and smirks in Buck’s direction instead.
#never stop making things into a tiny ficlet this is so precious #and 100% true #9-1-1#buddie