Clouds in the sky, you are ceaselessly wandering,
As pearly chains in the azure steppes glimmering,
Exiled as I have been, constantly hurrying
From native North into South you are quickening.
me: *eats nothing by 7pm*
my mum: you have to eat something, starving yourself isn’t healthy.
me: i’m not starving myself, i’m just on a diet.
me at 10pm: *binges on popcorn, chocolate and all of the junk food we have*
mum: i thought u were on a diet.
How to keep going when you’ve lost motivation:
- Remember why you started.
- Think about how far you’ve come. It would be a waste to just give up now.
- You do this because you can’t stand the way you feel right now. Change for the better.
- Every single decision you make will lead to a result. It could be a good one or a bad one. It’s your choice.
- It’s gonna be hard for the first couple days, but your body gets used to it. It gets easier.
- You’d feel like a failure if you just gave up and ended up back where you started.
- You never feel good after binging.
- You are strong af! You can do anything if you just try hard enough!
- You deserve to love yourself.
- You deserve to be happy.
When all this is over you’ll feel proud of yourself and there is nothing better than that.
🌸 stay safe 🌸
spending most of the morning on the kitchen, baking apple pie and chocolate muffins, listening to the Beatles, settling tea party, choosing the perfect cups and napkins, decorating the room with flowers, waiting for guests for discussing with them the latest news and books which we all have read recently while drinking herbal tea and eating pastries
p.s: photos are not mine! If you know the owner, write me, please!