I’m sorry but this is a negative?
Reblog if you show up, tell people that you’re gay, and nothing else.
My Houndoom in Shining Pearl is wild yo
Sent Guava out after my Gardevoir died to a Sludge Bomb, then he proceeded to get confused by Gengar immediately
But instead of hurting himself, shot off a Beat Up to kill it, and then used Beat Up first try against Mismagius and killed it immediately while being confused and 2 levels under
Anyone ever think about a platonic f/o possibly having a crush on your s/i for a little bit before being happy just being friends?
Or is that weird?
On god I hate parts of this community so much
People are so fucking hypocritical and try to bring down some people for having awful and problematic f/os while being fine with others having f/os that are also disgustingly problematic
And then good god do some people take things out of fucking context because God forbid you be wrong about your assumption on something
It’s no fucking wonder I stick to a small group of people and don’t branch out more because if I did, I’d have to deal with this community trying to fucking moral grandstand in one way or another and just hurt people all the time
What’s better than spending time with your s/o and showing him funny cat videos :D
I feel like fandom generations are both very specific and easily conflated. Like,, you either live through so many they blur together into one hellish mess or you join in on one generation and remain blissfully unaware of the previous ones
- No internet
- fledgeling fandom
- women run everything
- seriously where the fuck did we go wrong
- fandom wouldn’t exist as we know it without these women
- conventions, badges, quite a lot of taboo but also lots of fun
- closely-knit communities
- mostly discussions in magazines
- hogging the phone so you can chat with your friends
- (while trying to pretend the rest of your family doesn’t exist)
- basement meetings
- fanart what??
Dawn of Networking
- tin-bucket sites and forums
- the badly assembled DIY IKEA kits of the internet
- these were strange places
- i’m too young to know firsthand but I’ve heard the stories
- they were like,, inhabited by eldrich beings
- who would sell souls in exchange for fanfics
- early RPs
- nobody was quite sure what they were doing
- but!! You could connect with more fans quickly!!!
- made obsessing less lonely
“I was there Gandalf”
- Live Journal
- small internet communities
- the name “Ann Rice” strikes fear into your heart
- also hatred, lots of hatred
- adding every warning and rating under the sun, hiding behind NSFW filters even if it isn’t necessary, praying you don’t get reported or deleted
- you get reported
- your friends get reported
- nobody is safe
- DeviantArt and ff.net
- bright shiny eyes
- children everywhere
- “more of a lime than a lemon >//< but also kind of just a lemon with fluff?”
- where did all the adults go? Where were they hiding??
- pls don’t flame
- A/N *dances away from your flames because idgaf*
- omggg such a nosebleed!!!! XD lol
- characters and authors having conversations in the author’s notes
Archive of Our Saviours
- ooo we found the adults
- mass migration by younger fans to Tumblr, Ao3 etc
- looking at fandom’s earlier stages like “I have no memory of this place”
- ratings that had nothing to do with fruit
- (thank gods)
- fandom grows up
- we are all grateful
- we have proper websites to call home
- wanderers can finally settle down
- many fans are Tired
We’re here again, Gandalf
- your elbows are explicit
- cats are explicit
- there are legends of a paradise of pillows
- but none of us wants to leave hell
- blue blue blue
- a well-respected petblr is flagged as explicit
- will we be here in January?
- who will survive?
- those with sense watch the chaos from Ao3, sipping mocktails
- but we’re not really scared
- nothing can kill fandom
- not even god.
I’ve been working on this on and off for a few days
I hope Michiru knows how much I love him tonight 🥺🥺🥺
I summoned my dearly despised
Like, seriously, completely destroy the idea that being passionate about characters you love is childish or shameful. Utterly dash the notion that you aren’t completely worthy of dwelling within the stories and concepts you adore and enjoying them with all your heart.
Whether you express that with ocs, self-inserts, or whatever, you are not doing anything wrong. You are celebrating your reverence for something. You are giving back some of the love that you felt when you experienced it, which is an innately human reaction. Your passion and wonder are beautiful. Please never let anybody squash that sparkle out of you for expressing it through self-insert art.
come and get your gender here folks! assigned gender at uquiz!
beloveds… if you have to say “im cis but…” in the free response, maybe you aren’t
UGGGGGGH IT DOES IT DOES HIT THE SPOT
I AM, IN FACT, UNHINGED ABOUT CROCHWT HGHUFSSGJU
Can I request something like how Hitoya would react to coming home one day to a cat in his home, and then finding out his s/o is fostering it so it's going to be around for a while? Thanks for looking! :)
━━ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ━━
Pairing: Hitoya Amaguni x reader
Word Count: 1,002
A/N: This was adorable, I love a good fluffy fic and Hitoya with cats is just the cutest thing in the world! I would love to be a cat mom with him as my cat dad hehe Hope you enjoy~
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Hitoya dropped his key into the bowl on the side table, rubbing his shoulder with a groan as he kicked off his shoes. It had been a long day and there was nothing he was looking forward to more than sitting on the couch with his head in your lap.
“Y/N, I’m back,” he called out, pulling off his jacket. When you didn’t respond with your usual greeting, Hitoya paused, looking farther into the apartment and trying to find you. “Y/N?” he called out, glancing in the kitchen and living room, still not finding you.
He pulled out his phone, but there weren’t any texts saying you would be home late, so he made his way to the bedroom, pushing the door open, but finding it dark and empty. Frowning, Hitoya tried the only room left – the bathroom.
As soon as he did, he met your eyes and you both froze in place.
I still think about how FE12 and Heroes both royally cucked Draug in regards to Norne