(text: super cutie) I love the idea and I’m all for it
(text: super cutie) Sammie needs some fluffy friends like him
(text: super cutie) Just one question; where are they going to go?
(text: kara) that sounds a bit redundant, don’t you think?
(text: kara) you are supergirl - literally bulletproof.
(text: kara) but you know that i would.
Who’s the one to wake up the kids: Dinah she’s the morning person
Who makes breakfast: Dinah again
Who’s the more discipline parent and who’s the more lenient one: Discipline - Dinah Lenient - Laurel
Who helps with the science fair: Both
Who does baby talk: Laurel
Who wakes up for midnight feedings: They take turns
Who’s the one who always worries: Laurel
Who picks up the kids early from school for some fun: Laurel
Who’s the competitive parent: Both have a bit of a competitive part
Who kisses the ouches: Both
Who’s the sucker for the puppy eyes: Laurel
Who makes the “dad jokes”: Dinah
Who embarrasses their kid for fun: Laurel
Who’s the overprotective one: Laurel
Who’s the “take a sweater!” parent: Both
“Phil Coulson: Judging by your clothes, we know you were undercover, probably something you learned after your last visit here. Your usual full-armor look is a little more… conspicuous.“
LADY SIF | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | s02e12 Who You Really.
GIFTOBER 2021. Day 15 → Wearing casual clothes.
- How well do we know each other?:
- Do you have a pet name for me?:
- Do I have a pet name for you?:
- Are you attracted to me?:
- Why do you want to marry me?:
- Big wedding or Small wedding?:
- Do you see children in our future?:
ok titan writers, how many episodes do we need to go through before you decide to reunite donna with the rest of the titans?!?! -_- you can do so anytime now…
Who’s the one to wake up the kids:
Who makes breakfast:
Who’s the more discipline parent and who’s the more lenient one:
Who helps with the science fair:
Who does baby talk:
Who wakes up for midnight feedings:
Who’s the one who always worries:
Who picks up the kids early from school for some fun:
Who’s the competitive parent:
Who kisses the ouches:
Who’s the sucker for the puppy eyes:
Who makes the “dad jokes”:
Who embarrasses their kid for fun:
Who’s the over protective one:
Who’s the “take a sweater!” parent:
♡ TEXT MESSAGES [ 𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙿𝚃. 𝟻 ]
adult themes / language tw. customize as you need / wish !
- [ text ] wtf?!
- [ text ] are you around?
- [ text ] do you think i’m hip?
- [ text ] are you ghosting me?
- [ text ] i think (s)he stood me up
- [ text ] quick, give me a pick up line
- [ text ] don’t be so hard on yourself
- [ text ] be a little more careful next time
- [ text ] is there anything i can do for you?
- [ text ] what if i get a tattoo of your name?
- [ text ] i really worry about you sometimes
- [ text ] remind me again, why are we friends?
- [ text ] maybe i just like to be in pain, all right?
- [ text ] stop telling me what to do. i’m an adult
- [ text ] can you sneak out to hang out with me?
- [ text ] what the hell does that emoji even mean?
- [ text ] would you hate me if i said that i like you?
- [ text ] what would happen if i adopted a dog/cat?
- [ text ] would you like to move in with me? maybe?
- [ text ] i think we should figure out what our next step is
- [ text ] someone just called me ma’am/sir and now i feel old
- [ text ] do NOT touch my food. i repeat, do not touch my food
- [ text ] what’s the first word that comes to mind when you think of me?
- [ text ] do you ever think about what would happen if we had never met?
- [ text ] if you don’t reply, i’ll assume you are giving permission to do the thing
supportive / protective vibes … sentence starters
- “i’m proud of you.”
- “here, take my coat.”
- “oh no… i’ll get the bandages.”
- “you’re doing the best you can.”
- “someone scared you, didn’t they?”
- “it’s alright, you don’t have to be perfect.”
- “are you alright? did something happen?”
- “i care about you and i want to look after you.”
- “you haven’t slept, have you? here, let’s lie down.”
- “I heard you crying, so i brought you some tea/cocoa.”
- “not enough people have told you how wonderful you are.”
- “oh, you’re shaking like a leaf! come here, love, come here.”
- “you look like you’re going to topple over. here, please, sit down.”
- “you’re allowed to speak up. i want to hear what you have to say.”
- “you haven’t eaten today, have you? here i’ll make you something.”
- “no matter what anyone else has told you, you deserve to feel happy.”
- “how about we get you into a warm bath, and then we can talk, alright?”
- “you know how you’ve always been there for me? well, now it’s my turn.”
- “shhh, no, it’s alright, it was just a nightmare. you’re safe, you’re safe here.”
- “i’m going to wrap you in blankets and fight anybody who tries to touch you.”
TEXT MESSAGE STARTERS.
These can be quite fun when you don’t want a full fledged thread, but instead something shorter or different. Enjoy!
- [TEXT] Are you drunk?
- [TEXT] Are you free tonight?
- [TEXT] Are you fucking kidding me?
- [TEXT] Are you high?
- [TEXT] Are you ignoring me?
- [TEXT] Are you okay?
- [TEXT] Are you up?
- [TEXT] Can I ask you a question?
- [TEXT] Can I borrow $20?
- [TEXT] Can we talk about this later?
- [TEXT] Can we talk?
- [TEXT] Can you come pick me up?
- [TEXT] Can you do me a favor?
- [TEXT] Come over.
- [TEXT] Delete my number.
- [TEXT] Did you make it home safely?
- [TEXT] Did you sleep together?
- [TEXT] Do you ever wonder what it’d be like if we were still together?
- [TEXT] Good morning, sunshine!
- [TEXT] Goodnight.
- [TEXT] Hey! Long time no talk.
- [TEXT] I can tell that you’re lying, even over text.
- [TEXT] I just woke up.
- [TEXT] I know everything.
- [TEXT] I know it’s late, but come over.
- [TEXT] I love you.
- [TEXT] I mean, if we’re both single…
- [TEXT] I miss you.
- [TEXT] I wish you were here.
- [TEXT] I’m busy. Bye.
- [TEXT] I’m so bored.
- [TEXT] Leave me alone.
- [TEXT] Let’s talk about this when we’re both sober. Goodnight.
- [TEXT] Pick you up at 7?
- [TEXT] Send a picture.
- [TEXT] Shut the fuck up.
- [TEXT] Sorry, that was not meant for you!
- [TEXT] Sorry, whose number is this?
- [TEXT] Stay away from me.
- [TEXT] Stop blowing up my phone!
- [TEXT] Text me when you get home.
- [TEXT] Wake up!
- [TEXT] Want to get a drink sometime?
- [TEXT] Want to hook up?
- [TEXT] What do you want?
- [TEXT] Where are you? You said you’d be here 30 minutes ago.
- [TEXT] Who gave you my number?
- [TEXT] Why are you still awake?
- [TEXT] Will you stop calling me?
- [TEXT] Without me? ;)
- [TEXT] You can’t hide from me!
- [TEXT] You take a long time to reply.
- [TEXT] You’re cute.
- [TEXT] You’re gorgeous.
Yall the RPC is a mess and we have got to start getting better about interacting with people. This whole ‘oh i’ll wait until they approach me’ mentality that so many of us have fallen into is literally going to be the death of the community before any update that staff wants to push out ever will. I can’t count on both hands the number of people I personally know who have left the RPC as a whole because of what they percieve as a lack of interest in their muses. I’ve been here for a decade and thing didn’t used to be this way, people could easily slide into the RPC and feel welcome.
It genuinely feels like as a whole we’ve gottens so caught up in the aesthetics of roleplaying that we’ve forgotten the purpose of the hobby. We reblog memes but there’s a serious lack of actual interaction in the community.
Send asks of all sorts, it doesn’t matter if you think they’re dumb because there’s a really good chance that the mun is going to appreciate the interaction. Comment on headcanon posts because the mun will appreciate the feedback. Make dash commentaries on whatever sparks your muse’s interest.
We’ve got to get back to a spot where people feel like they’re allowed to interact with other members of the hobby.
@aheroslegacy liked for a starter
“ Should I pack a bikini? ” there were already four options in hand, which gave the idea that even though she had voiced the question out loud, Eve had made her decision. “ I mean, I know we’ll be there on business. But there’s no reason we can’t hit the beach after we catch the guy, right? We’ll just… cuff him to the radiator or something. ”
Seemed like a waste not to, it was Mexico after all.
“Who says a bikini is even required?” the demoness’ attention shifted from the duffle bag of weapons she knew would come in handy on their trip to the first woman and the fabrics in her hands. A devilish glint in those dark eyes. “If you want to go to the beach, we’ll go to the beach. We’ll do whatever you want. I’ll hogtie him if I have to.” Who was she to turn down a treat like that?
Maze. I know that at some point you became convinced that you were unworthy of love. I look forward to spending the rest of my life proving you wrong. And as I stand here today in front of our family and our friends, I promise you that I will never give up on us again. Because you, Mazikeen, are my soulmate.