That’s so so sweet. That’s the kindest thing someone has said to me in months. Thank you, I’ll think of you while I make soufflés
I think the reason I enjoy Ghibli so much is it romanticizes the little things. It makes me want to bake, study, clean the house, garden, and more while listening to happy music and occasionally picking wildflowers and lying in the grass. It helps me find joy in day-to-day life and that’s honestly sooo important for my mental health.
• teacup: what are 5 of your favorite songs at the moment? THIS is very exciting
1. This is terribly hard but i’ll go for Prelude in A minor by Ravel
2. Morning Dew by Nino Nardini
3. Moonlight in Vermont by Tommy Dorsey (I sent this song to my first girlcrush and she really liked it 🥺)
4. Rain by Ryuichi Sakamoto (Legend)
5. Under a blanket of blue by Glenn Miller
Also can I add,,, this song that has more than lovely lyrics, by Tatsuro Yamashita (Another Legend) and this song that makes me feel like it’s night, i’m in a cabin with dim warm light cuddling a loved one…. and this one,,,, which is from a french movie called Diva (1981),,, god I could talk about music night and day aah sorry
• hot chocolate: do you have a crush / partner / etc? describe them if so! I don’t have a crush at the moment 🐛
• sweater: do you remember any of your dreams? describe them if so!
My dreams are usually very odd, and I rarely remember them
- teacup: what are 5 of your favorite songs at the moment?
- candle: how did you meet your best friend?
- blanket: what is your sleep schedule like?
- hot chocolate: do you have a crush / partner / etc? describe them if so!
- fireplace: what has been your favorite age so far?
- cookie jar: if you could be doing anything right now, what would you do?
- sweater: do you remember any of your dreams? describe them if so!
- doll: describe yourself through a mixture of fictional characters
- kitsch: what are your favorite books?
- lace: list 5 things you like about yourself
- teddybear: what is your favorite temperature / weather?
- coffee mug: is there someone you miss right now?
- embroidery: do you consider yourself an artist?