I am dying a slow and painful death, and what is killing me is lighting. And that effing master sword.
Picking up where I left off with a previous comic. what ever assumptions you clean from this are probably correct.
I wonder if those who could sense he was back around, questioned why he wasn’t up to much. The sword wasn’t pulled properly. So his power is at an irritating low. And it’s hard to be up to no good when you’re already pretty busy.
Savori’s a traveler, so she comes across plenty of interesting items. The jewelry is very old, and tarnished by water. Bonus tid bit is that in her hide away, she sleeps within half of a giant geode. gan’s the first person she’s ever decided to bring there. she’s aware of who he is, and what hes done. but like the gods, nymphs seem to be pretty impartial
Hoping to provide my own kind of answer to Ganondorf’s unusual name. Since Voe are so few and far in between, it’s important to keep track of them. Information is held within their name, so they’re choices and hereditary history isn’t lost to vast spans of time. There was an issue in the past were some gerudo were unsure of who they were related to. So, It goes like this:
Region (Sea, Mountain, Meadow, Desert), then the Time of day, then the month.
Since Ganondorf is the son of the previous king/chief, he takes his name with his own. So it’s fully, Ganondorf Detwilkan. So since we have his father’s name, we can figure out something about him. (I’ll touch more on him later, rest assured).
The birth alignment also helps in predicting how a new king might lead. Set you Harry Potter house aside for a second. What would your Gerudo King name be? Mine is Matwilcani
warm-up i’ve forgotten to post. letting stuff just be a mess has been nice. i know i mentioned i love ganondorf he’s like a werewolf but not. yall know how i feel about monsterous transformations
it’s appropriate he didn’t change into anything for WW, but look…i can fantasize
origins companions and their food habits
Alistair Theirin: seasons with salt and if you throw in some crushed pepper he will comment that the food is “a little spicy today”
Morrigan: loves hot peppers and spicy food. makes the batch extra spicy when its her turn to cook to make Alistair cry a little from both ends.
Leliana: two words: garlic hoarder. garlic fries, garlic breath, just. loves. garlic. hides loaves of garlic breadsticks in her robes too. she once beat a bandit with an expired one i swear
Zevran Arainai: spices ON the belt. Oh all those pockets you thought were for traps and poisons? nope. Pocket. Oregano
Shale: cannot eat but once I saw her crush a pigeon’s head with her jaw so that probably counts
Sten: we all know sten has a sweet tooth. maybe too much of a sweet tooth. all i’m saying is that we can’t keep eating chocolate chip cookies for dinner sten, we’re growing boys and girls here. also notorious breakfast food lover, pancakes for dinner, eggs and toast for lunch.
Wynne: soup drinker. like drinks soup out of a cup. its weird but shes 90 and definitely possessed by a spirit/demon so we just figured her gums disintegrated a long time ago and this is the only way she gets sustinence now
Oghren: once we saw him eating an apple. we found a raw potato and decided to switch it to see if he would notice. he ate the raw potato. then we found a rock and
Dog: he ate the rock after oghren knocked my teeth out with it
Loghain Mac Tir: eats dirt since hes six feet under the ground now high five Alistair
do you have any headcanons about the origins crew then?
I absolutely do!
- contrary to popular headcanon, I headcanon that Alistair is a great cook. he spent a lot of time in the kitchens when he was a kid, the staff loved him and gave him snacks, and also taught him how to cook. the crew just likes to razz him.
- they all knew where the hof was but they would never give them up to the inquisition. they know what the warden went through and they deserve to be left alone after that.
- it gets really cold in Ferelden at night so Zevran knits an extra-extra large blanket for them all to share while they sit by the fire.
- campfire stories! I can’t believe I’ve never seen a post about this one but one of my biggest headcanons is that they LOVE to get together to tell stories around the fire. Morrigan’s ghost stories are especially spooky.
- Zevran, Leliana, Alistair, Morrigan, Sten, and the warden all got a discreet matching tattoo before the night of the siege because they thought it might be their last night together. (a shield if the warden is a warrior, an arrow if rogue, and a healing sigil if mage.)
- they bicker. a lot! but they love each other too, which is especially obvious when they’re in battle because they fight like hell for each other.
- the return to ostagar was particularly tough for the warden and Alistair, but the rest of the crew helps and takes care of them.
- they have a chore wheel. who cooks, does the dishes, does laundry, who collects kindling for the night, who starts watch and who ends watch, etc.
- they have a custom-made grey wardens banner made with the bi flag colors and that’s how the bi pride flag was invented in Thedas.
- they all have hobbies that they like to do during the wind-down period at night: Morrigan likes to make jewelry, Zevran knits, Leliana plays her lute, Alistair cooks, and Sten maintains all their melee weapons. they just relax and enjoy sitting around with each other as friends do.
- lots of harmless pranks that don’t hurt anyone but cause a whole lotta confusion.
- they absolutely stay in contact and send each other gifts like the goons they are. (“this is the second loaf of antivan bread I’m sending you, I guess it was a hit. try it with the spread this time, you’ll love it even more.”)
- they’re all a major part of Kieran’s life and they love him. he has six doting parents.
- I just think they’re Best Friends!!
I was thinking … what if some kind of spell turned Solas into a child for one week? How everyone would react? lol
Sorry,i couldn’t sleep without doing even a sketch for this idea :’D ~
OH MY HEART 😭(I had to write a codex for this, I hope you don’t mind)
Things I learned about Cole in Asunder that might help writing him (spoiler free edition):
- He does, in fact, sleep
- He also eats
- He likes floating in water
- Prior to learning his true nature (aka before Inquisition), all the weird stuff he knows he picked up eavesdropping
- He has trouble grasping metaphor (at one point he wonders how there can be so many First Enchanters and where all the second and third enchanters are)
- He only really uses the names of people he cares about, all others he tends to give descriptive nicknames for to distinguish them in his head (but never calls them those names out loud)
- He can always hear Lyrium singing if it is close enough and refers to it as music (this also seems to be true for some more powerful spells, but not all)
- His natural state appears to be ‘cold and wet’. Which he finds uncomfortable but never thinks to do anything about it.
- He has an aversion to places where the Veil is too thin - particularly if it’s thin because a lot of bad stuff™ happened there
- When things are too much for him, he crouches down and puts his head between his knees
- Affectionate touching (hugs, shoulder pats, etc) always cause him to first tense up and then relax, sometimes returning the gesture (such as hugging back)
- He is asexual (prior to his personal quest), but also not flustered by nudity or sex. He views both much like the disinterested narrator of a nature documentary.
- He has met, and fought beside, Leliana prior to Inquisition.
- He can make people near him invisible too, but this can often become too much leading to #10 and nosebleeds.
- He worries about what the people he cares about think of him and will adjust his behavior accordingly.
- Generally, if Cole cares about one person, he then begins to care about the people they care about. This explains his repeated attempts to befriend Sera despite her constant rejection - he cares about the Inquisitor, the Inquisitor (presumably since you’ve got them in a party together) cares about Sera, therefore Cole cares about Sera.
Sure! I only used 7 frames because I’m a lazy-ass (I usually do way more than that – now you can see how rough my frames are, which doesn’t matter when the sequence is .2 seconds a frame)
And in case anyone was wondering what he’s saying, it’s “please…”
Today I am thinking about the Iron Bull in a big cozy sweater. One big enough and cozy enough to put a whole nother person in there. Maybe a Charger or two, maybe a Kadan, maybe a kitten, nestled on his chest with just their ears sticking out of the collar.