Vintage Clothes Get a Fine Art Makeover
Shanghai-based boutique Purple Fish Bowl specializes in crafting unique vintage dresses and skirts with an old world glamour. By adding images of famous paintings from Claude Monet, Gustav Klimt and Vincent van Gogh among other masters, they redefine style with intelligence and fine art. Among our favorites are Van Gogh’s Starry Night, Monet’s famous Water Lilies and the legendary The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai.
The inclusion of the world’s most famous pieces into 50s style baby doll garments adds a whimsical, yet extraordinarily elegant element. The presence of timeless works of art transform an ordinary dress into a classical piece of art. You can find more of their work at their Etsy shop.
1. What have you eaten today?
2. Who was your last kiss with? Was it pleasant?
3. What color shoes did you last wear?
4. Who has made you laugh the hardest in the last week?
5. What is your favorite scent?
6. What is your favorite season? Why?
7. Can you do a handstand or cartwheel?
8. What color are your nails?
9. If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?
10. What is something you find romantic?
11. Are you happy?
12. Is there anything in particular making you happy or sad?
13. Dogs or Cats?
15. Which do you prefer:a museum, a night club, the forest or a library?
15. What is your style?
16. If you could be doing anything you like right now, what would it be?
17. Are you in a relationship or single?
18. What makes you attracted to the person you like right now?
19. If you could replace your partner/best friend with a celebrity of your choice, would you? Who with?
20. Are you holding on to something you need to let go of? If so then what?
21. How did you celebrate last Halloween?
22. Have you recently made any big decisions?
23. Were you ever in a school play?
24. What movie would you use to describe your life?
25. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
26. Complete this sentence, “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
27. What are two things that irritate you about the same sex?
28. What are two things that irritate you about the opposite sex?
29. What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
30. What is something that makes you sad when you think about it?
31. How long was your longest relationship?
32. Have you ever been in love?
33. Are you currently in love?
34. Why did your last relationship end?
35. What jewelry are you wearing right now, and where did you get it?
36. When was the last time you cried and why?
37. Name someone pretty.
38. What did you receive last Valentines Day?
39. Do you get jealous easily?
40. Have you ever been cheated on?
41. Do you trust your partner/best friend?
42. Ever had detention?
43. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
44. What do people call you?
45. What was the last book you read?
46. How big of a nerd/dork are you?
47. What kind of music do you listen to?
48. How tall are you?
49. Do you like kids?
50. Favorite fruits?
51. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
52. What’s your earliest memory?
53. Ever had a poem or song written about you or to you?
54. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
55. Do you have a collection of anything?
56. Do you save money or spend it?
57. What would your dream house be like?
58. What top 5 things make you the angriest?
59. What top 5 things always brings a smile to your face?
60. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
61. 72: You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
62. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
63. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
64. Do you like the beach?
65. Ever sleep on the couch or a bed with someone special?
66. Do you have a middle name? If so what is it!
67. Do you talk to yourself?
68. Describe your hair.
69. What is the meaning of life.
70. What is your ideal partner like?
71. Do you want to get married?
72. Do you want to have kids?
73. Like or dislike your family?
74. Are you Chunky or Slim?
75. Would you consider yourself smart?
76. What would you change about your life?
77. Religious or Not?
78. You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
79. You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
80. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
81. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
82. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
83. Do you like when people play with your hair?
84. Do you like bubble baths?
85. Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
86. Have you ever danced in the rain?
87. Do you trust anyone with your life?
88. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
89. If money wasn’t an issue, what top 10 places would you travel to? (You get to stay at each place for a week)
90. How was your day today?
91. Play an instrument?
92. Describe the what you think of the ocean.
93. Do you believe in aliens or ghosts?
94. Honestly, are things how you wanted them to be?
95. Do you have a mean bitchy scary side?
96. When are you vulnerable?
97. How much free time do you have?
98. Do you like to go hiking?
99. Odd or Even Numbers?
100. Would you ever go sky diving, bungee jumping , cliff diving, wing suit gliding, parasailing, snorkeling, or other extreme activities?
“Gine! What am I?” She yelled.
“Who am I, Loyce?” She cried.
Oh how I love this book… #zrcadlení #mirrored #mywriting
New Zealand’s new water safety mascot is amazing and his instagram is a gift
OKAY I just noticed the thing @manticoreimaginary FORGOT TO MENTION is that his name is the Swim Reaper.
The Mort movie looks pretty good.
No harm to any religion. It’s just a lamp ads by an Australian company. However, it’s funny!
I’m going to cry 😂😂
Ahaha, the reason why Mohammad is specifically mentioned as not being able to be there is because in Islam, portrayals and portraits of Mohammad are forbidden. But they didn’t want to be seen as either hand waving him as at the table but not shown or as explicitly omitted.
Very smart move there advertising script writers.
I WAS REALLY FUCKING CONFUSED ON WERE THE “LAMPS” WOULD COME IN
He’s a personification of all bad and ugly human traits. That’s what makes him so real, he’s so much a human you can’t hate him because you would only end up hating your own self.
- about the Trickster
“Go on. Underestimate me. You won’t be the first. You won’t be the last. But you’ll be wrong.”
He’s like a weather, unpredictable, full of changes and twists. He’s a snake, flexible and slippery, a silver-tongue. He’s an ice challenging fire with the sharpest of words, a sudden storm, a mid-summer snow.
annet cute (Norse Paganism)
Modern Worshippers: Nyx
‘Night Owl’ is the best term for them. The Day is nice but it’s the Night that holds their heart in a vice grip. The cities come alive with lights and neon signs; clubs, bars, festivals, music. The country becomes a fairytale; fireflies, glittering stars and whispered secrets and pillow fights. They always have black somewhere on them and they take pictures of the world when it’s in shadows. They’re as mysterious as their Mistress, seeing the glitter and the dirt in the night. They are protectors and watchers, helping any who get lost in the jungle of concrete of have a car break down in the dirt road. They’ll hide away any who need to get away from a stalker or abuser with a warm cup of coffee at the ready to help soothe and keep the demons in the head away. They’ll sleep until noon with little effort and take the night shift whenever they can a reap in the extra cash.
Because it’s when She draws Her Veil that they come alive in Her Kingdom.