(via feellng )
Book of the week: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
Get the FREE Kindle Reading App
You’re not fake simply because you act differently depending on the person you’re with. Different personalities bring out different aspects of your personality. You’re complex and multidimensional; it’s beautiful.
in anthropology this is called “code switching” and it is a completely natural thing that pretty much everyone does.
- wake up at 4am just to listen to you talk about a bad dream you just had
- tease you for little things just to apologize six million times when you act upset
- be nervous to kiss you for the first time because they don’t want to fuck up
- touch your butt
- offer to buy you a book that you absolutely love, and insist when you tell them no
- watch your favorite movies with you even if they don’t like them
- let you give them too much information and just listen to you talk for hours
- stay up until you fall asleep just because they want to talk to you
- share your love for dogs
- talk about animals with you for hours
- make you laugh even if it’s 2:30am and you’re laying in bed crying because you sat there and over thought
- reassure you that they care and will always be there for you
- tell you that they think you’re cute when you get angry at a video game
- laugh with you
- claim to not know what you’re talking about just so they can watch as you struggle to explain it just to tell you they already know and just think you’re adorable
Most importantly, date someone who makes you happy.
I literally crave affection. It’s not about sex. I crave somebody to cuddle with me, and to lay their head on my lap. I crave kisses, holding hands and running my thumb across theirs. Just looking at someone and thinking “how did I get this lucky”.
This young Black man is awesome. He looks very cute and professional and I can feel his hunger for success. I definitely advise everyone here to watch more videos of Chicken Connoisseur and I hope he will achieve his goals. I just love THIS KID!
Here you can find all of his videos.
Let’s make him popular now!!
I fell on the floor.
And here is an interview with him :)
this kid is so awesome
I think the most degrading feelings I’ve ever felt was begging someone to stick around on me. It’s a low feeling to be that vulnerable to beg for someone. In those times I realized how foolish it was of me. The ones that love me will find simplicity in never going anywhere. To them I will never be just a choice.
speaking of art history
this is Undine by Chauncey Bradley Ives. she’s at the Smithsonian.
and this is her from the back
that is marble, y’all.
carved so thin you can SEE THE LIGHT THROUGH IT.
fucking art, y’all.
the realism of thin fabric folding and draping over a freaking perfectly sculpted body is killing me
:O :O :O :O :O
O: O: O: O: