OUR LIFE NOW AND FOREVER IRL???
OUR LIFE NOW AND FOREVER IRL???
Introducing Qiu “Autumn” Lin!
Pronouns: He/Him (initially, comes out as gender fluid later)
Ethnicity: Chinese American
Hair Quirk: Jagged hairline
Qiu lives on a cozy street in a forested mountain town with his mother and father. He goes by his birthname and by the meaning of it, Autumn. He’s both well-known and well-liked. Autumn isn’t interested in being the boss, but with easy charm and confidence Qiu simply sets the pace, others follow.
The status handed to him has given Autumn a touch of an ego. He knows he’s in-demand company and considers himself a benevolent ruler of the neighborhood’s kid population. But at the end of a day, it’s nothing serious to him. Autumn’s only a thoughtful young man who wants to have fun with people he likes.
Will you be specially doted on by Mr. Popularity, or perhaps establish yourself as someone who needs no help and end up as the one kid who is admired by the person most other kids admire, or something else? It’s up to you.
A truly precious baby. Qiu Lin is the first of two leads in our next major project. You can see plenty more Our Life: Now & Forever sneak peeks by joining the GB Patch Patreon!
WHAT A CUTIE
been seeing a lot more persona stuff on my tiktok fyp lately… missing shinji
“will you marry me?”
The upcoming Step 3 DLC is very exciting, but we’re also still working on the Step 4 epilogue too. Here’s Ma at her first appearance to her look at the very end of the story 💕
Our Life is a nostalgic Visual Novel where you create your own character and grow from childhood to adulthood with the lonely boy next door. You can play the full game right now for free!
Steam Page (Windows and Linux)
Itch.io Page (Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android)
Discord - Twitter - Website
I’ve spent much of 2021 thus far playing Stardew Valley in the hopes of distracting myself from the horrors of reality, and I keep meaning to make a list of mods I recommend! Because I am running a truly embarrassing number of mods and there are some really great ones that really improve the gameplay or add fun content or just make everything look really pretty! So without further ado, here are some of my favorite mods:
- Lookup Anything: This is probably my favorite mod. It basically eliminates the need to have to keep consulting the Stardew Valley wiki while you play. The title says it all: this mod lets you look up anything. Need to know what’s a good present for Shane? You can pull up a list of all his loved and liked gifts, with items you have on hand highlighted for ease, plus his birthday, how many hearts he has with you and how many points you need to get to the next heart. Need to know if you should hoard that pine sap or sell it? You can pull up all the uses for it, items that can be crafted with it, anyone who might like it, community center bundles it’s used for, and how much you make by selling. How many days until your melons are ready to harvest? What items can drop from that stone in the mines? What are all the items you can make with the furnace? It’s such a fantastically handy mod and I refuse to play without it!
- NPC Map Locations: One of the most frustrating things in the game is trying to remember everyone’s schedule and then not being able to find someone to give them a birthday present or turn in a quest item. This mod shows exactly where everyone is on your map and solves that problem for good!
- Automate: This mod automatically pulls items from nearby chests into machines, so you don’t have to keep running back and forth to your furnace to pick up the finished metal bars and toss more ore in there…it just spits the finished item back into the nearby chest, pulls in whatever available items you’ve got in the chest and starts running again without you having to do a thing! Just be careful of where you place your chests and machines or you might end up processing items you didn’t want to. Luckily, you can set individual chests to not have items pulled from them.
- Fishing Made Easy Suite: I suck at fishing. I almost never bother with fishing if I don’t have a mod to make it bearable. I like this one because it has different levels of easy-ness, so you can make fishing just 25% easier, or 50%, or 75%, or 99%! And there are some other fun perks too. You want to catch all fish regardless of weather or season? Want to catch legendary fish multiple times? Want to catch prismatic shards? Go nuts.
- Stardew Valley Expanded: This mod is absurdly huge and adds SO MUCH CONTENT. New areas! New characters! New events! I was a little hesitant to start it just because I knew there was so much to the mod and was a little concerned of how well it would mesh with the rest of the game, but the characters and story and style fit in perfectly with the vanilla content. I could almost forget Andy and Sophia weren’t there all along! The purpose of the mod was to make the game feel fresh and new for people who had already played the game and that’s exactly what it does. I love it.
- Artisan Valley/Project Populate JsonAssets/Starbrew Valley: I’m lumping these together but this is a collection of mods that add a TON of new items, crops, trees, flowers, machines and recipes to the game. You don’t have to download them all! You can pick and choose the ones you want, or download the PPJA content pack to get the bulk of these mods all in one go! I personally really love Artisan Valley because it lets me make floral candles and soaps. And an espresso machine so I can make fancy coffee. And Starbrew Valley so there’s actually a fun variety of alcohol in the game.
I’m putting the rest under a cut because this is getting too long.
I get a lot of questions about the mods I use, so here’s a list of most of them! I’m always updating or swapping, so this may not be entirely accurate at all times.
Buildings & Foliage
- Medieval Buildings - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4542
- Seasonal Fences - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4870
- Stardew Foliage Redone - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4966
Furniture, Craftables & Interiors
- Mi’s and Magimatica Country Furniture - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1731
- Industrial Furniture Set - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5444
- Gwen’s Medieval Craftables - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5513
- K’s Cow Replacer (+ their other animals) - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2933
- Elle’s New Horses - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3169
- Elle’s Cat Replacements - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3872
- Natural Colors Reshade - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1213
- A Greener Standard Farm Map - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4904
- Kin’s Miowee Portraits - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4084
- Dynamic Night Time - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2072
Quality of Life
- Lookup Anything (an in-game wiki!) - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/541
- CJB Show Item Sell Price - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5
- Better Ranching - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/859
- Better Fruit Trees - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1976
- Carry Chest - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1333
- CJB Cheats Menu - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4 (I use very minor tweaks from this but don’t be afraid to utilize whatever makes the game more fun for you!)
IM CRYINF THE END OF EPISODE FIVE WHAT THE FUCK IM GOIGN TO THROW HANDS
IM IN TEARS THE NEW CGS ARE SO GOOD VEXX’S SMILE IS NOW ETCHED JNTO MY MEMORY BANKS
JUST PLAYED THROFHH A BIT OF CHAP 5… VEXX I OFFER YOU MY LIFE
Andromeda Six: Episode 5 is Available Now!
A big thank you to those of you who have been patient and supportive of us while waiting for the new Episode. As you know, we are a small indie dev team who spends our spare time creating the game, Andromeda Six, for you to enjoy for free.
Things don’t always go the way we plan, but we always do our best, and we thank those of you who acknowledge and understand that 🚀
A reminder on how to download the new update:
Itch.io AppIf you play A6 through the itch.io app, which we recommend, the game will be updated automatically.
If you are manually downloading the game, you will need to download the Episode 5 files from the itch.io page, and run the game from the Episode 5 folder.
We always recommend doing a full playthrough from the start when you download new files (even if you just skip through), to avoid any potential bugs popping up, since this is an unfinished game. However, that is only recommended and not required.
If you have any issues or notice any bugs/typos etc feel free to send them through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’re a member of our Discord server, you can post them in our #bugs channel.
waiting for chap 5…. mayb it’s the time zones but im still rlly excited
is anyone else absurdly excited for vexx’s route? like i’m more drawn to june & ryona, personally, but think of the angst. helping him regain control over his mind. reassuring him that it wasn’t his fault, there was no way he could’ve stopped Zovack, the bastard would’ve just found another way in. and, hey, maybe you wouldn’t have survived. maybe you’d both be dead. in a twisted sort of way, it’s almost like he saved your life.
wrestling with your own loss. agonizing over whether it’s wrong to still feel this way after everything that happened, regardless of intention. hugs & soothing words when either of you have nightmares (because let’s be real, there’s no way anyone on the a6 doesn’t have nightmares). sifting through your lost memories together, rekindling what was and what could have been.