On some real shit, I do not fuck with people who ride those boat things at the carnival. People who get on those do not give a fuck about life, they don’t care about you, ya mama or your kids. They literally have nothing to lose. You don’t care about life so there’s no need for me to fight you because you’re not going to give a damn about my face.
BITCHHHHHHH. I got on this shit when I was 12. Wasn’t no bar, no protection, nothing in that shit. I didn’t realize until it was too late. You couldn’t pay me to ever get on this shit ever again in my life. We were in Landover, this shit almost smooth flipped my ass to Baltimore. No. Never again.
12? I got on this bitch when I was 21 and had my head in my ex’s shoulder the ENTIRE time. Screaming like a bih too. Nope. Never again. I was praying to the gravity gods the entire time.
?????? All it does is swing back and forth???? I don’t understand the concern??????
centrifugal force keeps you in your seat.
Centrifugal force isn’t keeping me from crying tho
why is this so funny
I love pre/no HRT trans girls, pre/no op trans girls, closeted trans girls, masculine trans girls, non dysphoric trans girls, straight trans girls, trans lesbians, non passing trans girls, and nonbinary trans girls with my entire heart
Can I ask how the Dune book is racist? I do agree (and am frustrated) about the movie's casting, (no middle eastern actors?? really??) but the book itself is a conglomerate of different cultures, being set in the future, and was written at a time when America was fighting for oil, and is actually meant to be a story about ecology and--as you'll see in later books/movies--is not a "white savior" as Paul is more an antiChrist figure than a messianic one (also in the book I think Paul's father is described as dark-skinned, and Chani as being mixed race with reddish hair). From what I hear, the author was very careful about what terms he used from which cultures.
I’m tired of people sending me stuff like this when y'all can google. The fact that I as an Arab have to constantly defend my hostility towards a text that is violently racist toward my culture is exhausting. in this ask you literally say, “the book itself is a conglomerate of different cultures”… can you not see how it’s racist, specifically orientalist, for a white man to write a story almost entirely appropriated from non-white cultures?? Also idgaf what Paul’s race MIGHT be. Herbert wrote him as white and any critique he may have intended of the white saviour is lost in the fact that a) Herbert wants you sympathise with Paul as someone doomed to colonise by ✨fate✨ rather than a fucking coloniser with power and autonomy and b) I can’t stress this enough, FRANK HERBERT IS WHITE and he wrote a whole series of books where people of colour were coded as alien savages addicted to drugs in a world built from appropriated SWANA culture. there’s so many articles available on why Dune is racist if you google “dune racist” or “dune orientalist” here’s one to get you started:
Hey guys, I really hate to be making another post like this, but I am struggling to make ends meet due to college and disability, and need to pay rent and $2000 in medical bills. Please reblog, Any amount will help
I’m so sorry for making another donation post but we need help paying our internet bill. It’s $98 and it’s due in 3 days. Any amount helps, even a $1. Don’t start shit on this post I’ll just block you
PayPal.me/AKirk432 (please send via someone you trust. Otherwise it’ll be put on hold)
Basic things to understand about filming with prop guns:
- Prop guns are either fake rubber props that do not discharge anything, or real guns that are loaded with blanks.
- Blanks, which consist of gun powder and paper, can still cause injury or death. No blanks should ever be used in close range and no real ammunition should ever even be anywhere on set.
- When a prop gun is on set, it is only to be handled by the armorer when it is not in the hands of the actor for the scene
- Before a prop gun is handed to the actor, it must be checked by the armorer that there is no ammunition. If there is no ammunition, the armorer says, “cold gun,” and the cast and crew confirm they heard this by repeating, “cold gun.”
- Actors using prop guns are required to rehearse with the armorer and stunt coordinator and/or fight choreographer several times just before filming any scene it is used in.
Basic things to understand about the Rust film set shooting:
- Rust is a western film about an accidental killing and it’s aftermath starring Alec Baldwin and Jensen Ackles, filmed in Santa Fe on the Bonanza Creek Ranch, a place known for western films.
- There were at least 2 other confirmed misfire incidents during filming prior to this incident, one of which involved Baldwin’s stunt double, who fired a gun that he had been told was cold.
- A production unit manager received a text before the incident: “We’ve had 3 accidental discharges. This is super unsafe.”
- Several crew members had walked off the set just hours prior, citing unsafe working conditions including COVID and gun safety violations. Several who did not walk off were ordered off by producers. Many of these crew were replaced with nonunion workers.
- Assistant Director David Halls picked up a prop gun from a cart prepared by Armorer Hannah Guttierez Reed and said, “cold gun,” before handing it to Baldwin. The cast and crew repeated “cold gun” as per the rule.
- Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was crouched behind a camera operator on a dolly, setting up the camera angle for the scene. Director Joel Souza was crouched behind her.
- Baldwin, Hutchins, and Souza rehearsed the scene once without incident.
- They rehearsed the scene a second time when a live round fired, narrowly missing the camera operator, striking and passing through Hutchins’ chest before finally hitting Souza in the shoulder.
- Baldwin dropped the gun and cried out, “Why did you give me a hot gun?” presumably at Halls or Reed.
- Reed took the weapon and removed the spent bullet casing before giving it to police.
- Souza was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he was released later that day.
- Hutchins was airlifted to the hospital where she was pronounced dead on arrival.
- Baldwin has been cooperating with police in the investigation.
- The American Society of Cinematographers president Stephen Lighthill stated, “This was not an accident. This was a preventable incident… Somebody didn’t do their job.”
People are asking for a list of my sources:
The Santa Fe New Mexican has one of the most recent articles to obtain the affidavit.
Please help me to pay my rent this month!! ❤
*URGENT: PLEASE READ/SIGNAL BOOST**
Sunday, October 24th: Hi everyone, I’m Gemma, a bi, mentally ill disaster, who’s in desperate need of help as I’m really struggling to pay my rent and get groceries.
As most of you are already aware from my previous posts, I have been struggling financially for quite some time due to my welfare benefit (Universal Credit) being under a review and pending a WCA assessment, and thanks to the UK government recently stopping the extra £20 a week for benefit claimants, it has left me struggling more than ever to make ends meet.
At the moment, it has been incredibly difficult for me to get by, as my application for Disability (PIP) was declined and I’ve been waiting almost a year for an appointment for a WCA (Work Capability Asessment) from the DWP, which is to assess my mental and physical health, and my debt from overdue bills is piling up to an amount that I’m really struggling with.
Currently, I need at least £200 to make my rent for this month, and and extra £140 for groceries and to keep my utilities on. (It costs £40 to keep my electricity meter on for two weeks!! And another £40 in my gas, and as we are coming into winter that will only increase)
If anyone could spare any amount to help me, even if it’s just £1/$1/€1, it would literally save my life, and sharing definitely helps just as much as donations. Nobody is obligated in any way to donate if they can’t or don’t want to, I know we’re all struggling right now.
@thebibliosphere @thejollywriter @justsomeantifas @mortemia @tariqah @justlgbtthings @mutualaidnetworking @shareyourdollar @bihet-dragonize @posts-from-a-weirder-timeline @gayarsonist @elphabaforpresidentofgallifrey -please can you boost? ❤