Frank Frazetta’s cover for Edgar Rice Burroughs’s “Beyond Thirty.”
The premise is that World War I continued indefinitely to the point that Europe reverted to the stone age, and as if that wasn’t bad enough, zoo animals escaped and run Britain. The hero is an American who is the first to arrive in Europe in 100 years.
An artist : Aw man! I saw my arts were reposted on Instagram. I’ve asked them to take my arts down but they ignored me.
Me : Say no more! Click this link, then click ‘fill out this form’. Fill the form and wait for about 1-2 days, the staffs will remove the image you were reporting from the reposter’s account :^)
hope you don’t mind me adding some more info :’D
Many websites have those complaint forms you need to fill out to submit DMCA notice. Here are some of them:
- Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/dmca
- DeviantArt https://help.deviantart.com/dmca
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/contact/372592039493026?helpref=faq_content
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/634636770043106?helpref=page_content
- Twitter https://support.twitter.com/forms/dmca
- VKontakte https://vk.com/dmca
- Pinterest https://pinterest.com/about/copyright/dmca-pin/
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form
- Flickr https://ipr.yahoo.com/copyright?.lang=en-US
- Google https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/dmca-notice
Usually links to those forms can be found on website’s Terms of Service pages. (search for copyright or DMCA)
Any content you’ve created, is copyrighted by you. You have full right to ask staff to delete repost. Your works deserve to be protected. ♥
Yo. This better be my most reblogged post. I want to see all my artists friends reblogging this for their artists friends.
^^^^^ for all the artists with uncredited work on pinterest and insta