YUMMY (2020) I Justin Bieber
do u guys ever wonder about which of your ancestors were also gay. like was my great-great-great-grandmother actually in love with her best friend when she was a young girl? did one of my great-grandfather’s brothers have an affair with another man when some war or other was playing out? did anyone run away w/ their gay lover, never to be heard from again? i NEED to know
mariah carey ♡ boy (i need you) ft. cam’ron
sometimes i don’t call like i don’t care at all
but secretly, you’re the only thing
that lifts me up and makes me smile
when i’m unhappy, all you gotta do is call
and suddenly things don’t really (boy, boy, boy, boy)
seem so bad at all
1. Beyoncé The Making of the Album Dangerously In Love: Beyonce is a hardworking woman, watching her focus on her craft is inspirational. I’m not a huge fan but she’s a true boss. She literally worked hard to get where she is now and this video is a prime example.
2. NICKI MINAJ | My Time Now Documentary: Another example of a hard-working woman. Nicki is questionable at times but this video shows the era of her that was stan-worthy. She’s a hardworking boss and this video showed that even though she went through trial and error she still kept going!!! Preaches some gems in this documentary too.
3. Naomi Campbell interviewed by Barbara Walters: I LOVE this interview with muva Naomi. Naomi’s personality traits are definitely something to study, she’s very confident and doesn’t let anyone twist her words. This is one of my absolute favorite interviews of her!
4. Jay-Z and Dean Baquet, in Conversation: Gems after gems are dropped in this video. Jay Z TRASH but he’s a billionaire, he really gives great advice and you can tell he’s knowledgable about money.
5. Damen Dash’s Breakfast Club Interview: If you ever need some quick inspiration and you’re feeling lazy PLEASE watch this interview in full! Damen Dash is ALWAYS dropping gems in his interviews about being a hard worker. He’s very blunt but he’s very smart!!
6. Saweetie Visits NYC Interview: My FAVORITE interview with Saweetie! This is why I love her because she’s a hard worker and this video shows how much ambition she has. Must watch!!
7. Jay z on what’s the point of living average: This is another great watch when you’re lacking motivation.