- Daesung explained that back then GD & YB had already been trainees for 6 years and ex-BEAST & now solo artist Jang Hyun-Seung for 3 years and in one same week TOP entered the company, just 2 days later Daesung joined in and 3 days after him Seungri was recruited.
- He said that GDYB were famous among the trainees, like highest level trainees, like gods of the trainees,like they were dancing in the sky. Daesung had never danced in his entire life before entering YG so he was amazed at their dancing skills. Once, after GDYB did a choreo as When they finished a staff told Daesung “Did you see that? Work hard!” and at that moment Daesung thought that it was a scary company.
- Daesung explained that because he had never had auditions before YG he was scared of everything and everyone around him after entering the company so he would always laugh at everything (as a defense mechanism) so the other ppl in the company didn’t have a good opinion of him. He said that thankfully with passing time the staff got to know his personality and he got to be in BIGBANG and where he is now
- Next Daesung talked about TOP. He said that TOP was a bit chubby then and he was always munching on something, especially chocolate snacks. Daesung said that TOP liked these chocolate digest cookies in particular (Daesung imitated TOP walking and munching at the same time)
- Dancing wasn’t TOP’s forte. His feet were not fast enough. Imitating TOP’s low voice whining: “I want to move my feet fast too, you know!”
- Last was Seungri. At the time Seungri was a bit famous already cause he was appearing on Shinwha’s survival TV show, but not “good” famous.
- In that tv show Seungri was living w/ other contestants who were older than him, and they would clean and do all the chores while Seungri. would just do like he was cleaning but not really.
- Daesung remembers one day watching the tv show (before Seungri joined YG) and GD said that Seungri should be in YG so that he (GD) could teach him a couple of things (how to show respect to the hyungs) and the funniest thing was that Seungri joined the company 3 days later (Daesung said that they had no idea until the day he arrived)
about TOP Daesung said that he was famous as an underground rapper before YG. So the only one who had absolutely no experience was Daesung
Trying to convince yourself you have to eat when you just dont want to is one of the hardest things to do…
Why Aren’t Asian Men Sexy?
Prison inmates were put in a room with nothing but a camera. I didn’t ex…
JUST CHOOSE A FUCKING OUTFIT AND LEAVE ALREADY!
Just did some updates with my blogs. Just some fine tweaking here and there.
Also added links to my different blogs on each of my blogs.
Each have their own theme and content. For the 99% majority of the time nothing will be repeated reposted unless it is to this blog which I’ve designated as the catch all, haha.
This is honestly my favorite photo I took today. This was my scene, descending down the stairs into the station. Location: South San Francisco BART Station (at South San Francisco station)
8.3: today I tried out the bus system for the first time. It may not seem like a big deal to most but for someone who suffers often from severe anxiety and panic attacks with societal interactions, this was a huge deal. I found my way with ease, departed and arrived with great confidence. I didn’t even panic once; not even when I missed the bus because I forgot to check my route back to SF state 😂 Overall it’s a good day. I’m glad I didn’t give up and Uber it back when I became unsure of myself. 💖 #sfsujourney (at San Francisco State University)
Made the mistake of not getting cream on Friday… Oops. I’m not my dad, I can not take straight espresso shots 😶 #selfie #selca #espresso #oops #deadaf #mydadisasavage #damn
“I lost my parents early and came to Seoul by myself. Since I was young, I learned whatever skills I needed to earn money and survive. That way, I could get twice the pay. Now, I have five daughters. People were poor back then, so if they had daughters, they would send them to the sewing factory, never mind school. But as for me, I worked around the clock so that I could send my kids to university, not a factory. Now that I’ve gotten older, I am hard of hearing, and three years ago, I had a stroke, so even walking is hard for me. Still, I don’t have any regrets. Nothing has made me prouder in this life than sending my children to university.”
“부모님을 일찌감치 여의고 17살에 혼자 서울에 올라왔어요. 젊었을 때부터 먹고 살려고 돈 벌이가 되는 기술은 뭐든 배웠지요. 봉급을 2배를 줬거든. 내가 슬하에 딸이 다섯이예요. 그 시절에는 가난하니까 집안에 딸이 있으면 학교는 커녕 봉제공장에 보냈다고. 그런데 저는요, 우리 자식들을 공장에 안 보내고 전부 대학에 보내기 위해서 정말 쉴 틈 없이 일 했어요. 이제는 나이가 들어서 귀가 어두워지고, 3년전에는 뇌졸중이 와서 걷는 것조차 힘들어요. 그래도 후회는 없어요. 우리 애들만큼은 학교에 보낸게 한평생 제일 자랑스러운 일이에요.”
Im taking my medication and still I dont feel okay. It feels hard to function and go outside my room. I feel as though Im isolating myself and I cant do anything to stop it. Ive been trying though.
Anytime someone asked me if I wanted to go with them or hang out, Ive said yes. These girls asked to sit with me at dinner tonight in the DC, I went ahead and said yes even though I felt burdened by it. They were good company. We had a great talk and exchanged numbers. theyre from a baptist college group. Im not super religious but perhaps this might be something to explore.
I simply feel emotionally sick and it doesnt feel as though there’s anyone to turn to. I hate this feeling. I dont know how to fix it or what to do with it. I just know I have felt it before and I cant allow it to take me over again.
This journey is not an easy one, but it is one I must take. I have no options but to move forward. That is the option I give myself.
Strive to conquer what I feel I cannot conquer.
I am surely to fall many times, but I can equip myself to stand back up
and stand taller every time.
I find no enjoymet in life or the people around me.
And that.. certainly is final.
I present to you Sylvester. The Williams family resident albino peacock 🦄
It’s something that really sets Moana apart from other heroines: She finds herself without running away from her home and culture. In some ways it seems like a bolder choice.
I had a similar thing when I was working on [Miranda’s first Broadway musical] In the Heights. I got a lot of notes from producers, who didn’t end up being involved, being like, “You gotta give Nina stakes! What if she got pregnant at school? What if her boyfriend beat her?”
Oh my God!
Believe me, that’s not the worst of the notes I got. Not from our actual producers, but from people who would see the show in process. And what we were trying to accomplish was so much more subtle, which was, this is a young woman who’s been built up to be the star of her neighborhood all her life, and then she goes to a place where everyone’s the star of their neighborhood. And so she sort of comes home with her tail between her legs. And we fought for that. Even though it was more subtle than a more soap-ish plot line, I can’t tell you how many young Latina and Latino men and women have come up to me saying, “I was the first in my family to go to college, and Nina spoke to me.” Because we reached for the more subtle storyline, the more specific storyline than “some dramatic event happened and I couldn’t hack it.”
I have found myself to be a rather selfish person at times. One might say this is bold to call upon One’s self as so however I only find it being real with One’s self. We could all be considered selfish, though I’m only talking about myself in this post.
I could quite possibly label myself as a selfish lover. One who wants all the pleasurable stimulus and the other stimulate themselves. Though just the same, I am a giving lover. One full of care through the necessities of life, such as food, comfort and shelter.
I would label myself as selfish when it came to my space and material things. Only sometimes will I share and in other times I will take to animalistic noises to ward off the masses. Keep myself in solitude as to keep from conversing or sharing my love and knowledge with the world. As such could be considered so selfish. However I share my wealth in the times I feel able to do so, not as much as I feel I could but enough for as I grow I will do more.
My biggest selfish acts were thinking about what others thought of me. The ego fueling such thoughts. No one thinks of this as ego or selfishness but as insecurity and self esteem. Let’s look at it in a different light and it deters us from such thoughts. For truly why do we care what others think? Why can’t we be our authentic selves? Because we worry that we won’t fit in, why fit in? Could that be considered selfish? Our vanity of being like everyone else.. we work hard to be like everyone else so everyone will like us and we can fuel our egos that ultimately fuel selfish acts..
Thus if I become conscious of my actions and thoughts, gradually I can change them. Become as close to selfless of me as a human can possibly become. I am no Buddhist or any other life style or religion that seeks the ultimate selflessness. I am only human, voyaging in a world of selfish behaviors and fulfilling one’s lusts in life, a world I do not wish to succumb to but to understand how we became such an immoral world.
I shall come back to you Tumblr. It has been too long my dear friend. But boy do I have writing to catch up on. Let’s go 2017!! My year to shine. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, though I do expect as many downs as there are ups. However I feel my ups will produce great growth this coming year and that is honestly all I could possibly ask for.
Fancy Warm Sweatshirt & Coat Tops
- Baby Girl Pullover .:* Flower Sweatshirt .:* Eyeglasses Sweatshirt
- Cat Coat .:* Patchwork Cape .:* Zipper Coat
- Contrast Trim Cardigan .:* Faux Fur Coat .:* Military Coat
Which one do you like?
Why does my heart hurt? What am I hiding from myself? What am I holding back?
The more I pretend to be okay, the worst it gets. But I really don’t want anyone to know that I’m not alright. I just want to keep pretending.. even if some can see through me. It’s fine. I’m fine.