his first gf was a brunette? I thought Kat was the first one lol, but im quite new to this all haha. Another question: what do you mean by young? I saw the last 2 girls he followed are 20 and 21 but did he follow other young girls like that (around 18-22)?
No, he dated a girl named Hannah before Kat. They were highschool sweethearts. As for the second question, well… he used to follow Kaia Gerber and the girl who played Dora the Explorer 😆🙊 I’d say his age range is from late teens to mid twenties 😇
In your opinion, do you think that Ben has a type? I first thought it was blondes, but idk now tbh haha
It’s a very interesting question, actually. Let’s see… his first gf was a brunette, then there was the blonde Kat and then back to a brunette 💁♀️💁🏼♀️💁♀️ The “hot girls” he follows or followed were of different hair colors and skin tones. From pale blondes to black hotties. All they have in common are attractiveness and young age🙃 So I’ll go out on a limb here and say he doesn’t really have a type. As long as she’s young and hot…you know 😇🙊
Based on your knowledge of the matter, what is the Ben and Olivia relationship timeline ? Because I had no idea they’d broken up once before (allegedly, of course.)
It’s not really knowledge, more like speculation 😂I think they started dating around November/December 2019, broke up for the first time towards the end of Feb, got back together some 2 weeks later and broke up again mid May. That’s “my” timeline of Belivia ✌️
Ben hasn’t been papped in her area (Primrose Hill) in almost 2 months. They aren’t following each other on ig. The caption under her first post was kinda telling (“no one around but my own thoughts”) 🤷♀️
People who claim Ben and Olivia are fake don’t know about a few details… then again, only pro stalkers are privy to them.
1. the NYE period… where was he? where was she? neither of them seemed to be with their friends.. so they were probably together, especially that it was their bdays too. Sure, it’s an assumption but if you guys assume they’re fake on even less solid basis then why not?
2. how will you explain the twitter sighting from a movie theater… The PR company hired that girl to write she saw them? 😆 She would have posted a photo to be more convincing and also answered my dms in which I asked for more details. But I bet you didn’t even know about this sighting…
3. how will you explain that he’s hanging out with her FOR REAL (friends’ insta stories) and 80% of her friends follow him now… and one of them had followed Ben before we even got the first pics back in Feb. Or maybe CIA is behind it? They forced Olivia’s friends to follow Ben so that people would believe they’re really together. Preposterous is the word that comes to mind
4. how will you explain Joe Mazzello acknowledging her? Oh I know! he’s “in on it”…
5. those who claim they look unnatural and stiff… don’t you think they would have done a better job pretending they’re a real couple since they’re both actors? 🤦♀️😂 They probably don’t feel comfortable being photographed despite having agreed to it.
6. That person also said Olivia isn’t the type of girl Ben would go for… that opinion is based on what? Do you know him personally? Didn’t think so.
Now, are they calling the paps? Probably… but it doesn’t automatically make them a PR relationship. They just monetize on what they have and probably promote their movie at the same time, most likely advised by their publicists.
So… there you go.
and as a bonus… a very staged PR photo straight from Olivia’s backyard