you can buy metal replacements for those off ebay! it’s DIY but non invasive, you have to open the joycon but just the top of the shell without taking anything out. the original ones are just plastic so they wear out quickly
Now if only they’d fix the problem with the locking mechanism on the grips…
NINTENDO IS IN THE PROCESS OF REPLACING ANY NINTENDO SWITCH JOYCONS THAT EXPERIENCE THE DRIFTING PROBLEM.
WHICH MEANS YOU CAN GET A REPLACEMENT SHIPPED TO YOU FOR FREE OR IF YOU ALREADY PAID TO HAVE ONE FIXED YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK.
How do you submit your claim?
1. Go to Switch.nintendo.com
2. Click on the three dots in the top right corner and go to “support”
3. From there, open the “help me with” drop down menu and select “repairs”
4. Now select “joycon control sticks are not responding…”
5. Scroll all the way to the bottom and select the blue text “online repair process”
6. Fill out the form and submit the ticket!
7. This next screen will give you a list of things to try to fix your problem, but the only fix for drifting is replacement! Scroll down to the bottom. DO NOT SELECT “My problem is solved” SUBMIT YOUR TICKET.
8. From there you will receive your confirmation page! I like to keep mine open on google!
And now you wait for Nintendo to get back to you! Just like me-
uptown snail…. i support him on his campaign trail… he’s reforming on a worldwide scale.. he’ll put all the billionaires in jail
uptown worm…. into the oval office she will squirm… all her policies are fair but firm… i’d elect her to a second term