Goodbye Sweet Hershey…. I wish I had found you earlier. Wish we could have had more time…..
Bakusquad playing DND headcanon
Tokoyami is the DM because he won’t abuse the power and has the dramatics to pull it off. He also insists on wearing a black cloak during every game.
Bakugo is a human fighter/barbarian. Most games end with him exploding something.
Kirishima is a red dragonborn paladin, he is neutral good and can usually keep Bakugo from exploding his dice.
Kaminari is a half-elf bard. He usually changes the lyrics of pop songs for the rp.
Jirou is a half-elf rogue. I know she’s the most musically inclined but for some reason I see her more as a sneaky spy type. Maybe she multiclasses.
Sero is a human cleric. Everyone tries to stay on his good side because he doesn’t heal those that piss him off.
Satou is a half-orc monk and the one in charge of snacks for every session.
Ashido is a black(acid) dragonborn sorcerer, she frequently uses her powers for pranks.
Feel free to add
Went through a depressive episode and the only reason i didnt kill myself is no one else will be around to give my dog her meds.
So i just got Sea of Thieves on steam.
Any tips internet?
I think Facebook knows I’m on my period.
I keep getting ads for period panties.
I am mildly creeped tf out.
Excuse me, just crying over how much Aizawa loves his students!! Even Shinsou is there. I just….. Love this man…. So MUCH.
So my newest theory is that D. stands for “Dawn”.
The very first chapter is called “Romance Dawn”
And repeatedly throughout the series refrences are made to the “Dawn” of a new era.
And characters keep say “D” is known for shaking up the world. Maybe it means that someone with the initial is destined to influence change in the world.
A friendly reminder that these are canon facts about Trafalgar Law:
- He collects coins.
- He idolises ninjas.
- He reads (or read as a kid) comic books.
- He has a strong hatred for bread.
- His only weakness is literally his fucking teddy bear.
- Every single “disguise” he has ever owned has had his custom jolly roger plastered over every inch of it (thus defeating the purpose of a fucking disguise like Law please you might as well have just announced your presence through a megaphone)
- ^ The fact he owns entirely customised outfits only suggests one of three things;
- Trafalgar Law knows how to sew.
- Trafalgar Law commissions some poor bastard who’s probably too scared to say no to a former Warlord to tailor these clothes for him.
- He gets someone in the crew to do it.
- Frankly idk which of these possibilities is best.
- As if that wasn’t enough and god forbid he’s ever in a position where clothes aren’t allowed and he cannot display his obsession with his late saviour on fabric, he has to make doubly sure that everyone around him knows exactly who he is, and therefore has his jolly roger tattooed both in the centre of his chest and the middle of his back.
- Stole the hearts of 100 marines and just fucking mailed them to the Navy HQ.
- His ship is in fact not a ship, but a giant yellow submarine.
- He makes fun of Usopp by calling him “Long-Nose-ya,” Chopper “Raccoon-ya,” and Cavendish “Cabbage-ya.”
- Got so into Sanji wearing his raid-suit that he just ditched calling him black-leg and immediately swapped to calling him Stealth-Black.
- Also gave a word by word monologue of said raid suit and everything Germa 66 is and stood for while Sanji was in the middle of a fight.
- Pulled a big ol’ sike on Doflamingo and literally told him to lick an entire country’s asshole.
- Whilst wearing a jacket with his late brother’s code-name on the back.
- And revealed to him his bloodline is that of Doflamingos most hated.
- As if just saying “fuck you,” isn’t a thing anymore.
- Also he can make people switch bodies with one another? I’m not entirely sure why that’s something Law would think to invent and weaponise, but at this point, I’m too afraid to ask.
- In his character song Lost in Shinsekai, he adds his infamous “-ya” honorific to takoyaki.
- Yes he really does give food an honorific.
- No I am not joking.
- Just reminding you all of these in case anyone ever has the misconception that Trafalgar Law is a badass, cold, ruthless man and not in fact the fucking lame nerd he is.
I know most of the fandom hates Vinsmokes brothers but I can’t bring myself to do that?
I mean, yeah, what they did to Sanji is horrible and I don’t condone it but they are victims like Sanji, even worse, they never had a chance thanks to Judge (the true ultimate shitstain in this scenerio).
He manipulated them genetically, probably actively discouraged them from seeing their mother (the only positive role model they had), manipulated them, tortured under the name of training, used and pitied against each other in fighting for his attention.
If they are anything - it’s sad and pitiful.
Sanji’s truly the lucky one of the lot - he, at least, had a chance.
Team Still Worried About Tokoyami
Like last seen saving Hawks from Dabi, thus inserting himself into a fight with a guy that almost killed the number 2 hero.
Horikoshi you better not kill my bird son. Take Mineta instead.
The reason Judge will never be redeemable to me and I will never feel sorry for him is because of what he did to Sanji’s brothers. They are huge dick bags but they never had the chance to be anything else. Their humanity was literally stolen from them before they were even born. They were programmed to be the perfect soldiers for the Germa empire. Obedient to their king. No real free will. No empathy. No fear at the cost of not being able to value their own life let alone others. No true happiness. No friendship.
Just the most shallow imitation of emotion.
He took away everything that made them human. Their very souls.
Before they were even fucking born.
Everything they did to Sanji is on Judge. He took away their ability to understand it was wrong. They never even had a conscience to choose to go against.
I’m not saying the brothers are forgiven. I’m saying they never had a chance to be anything better. And I mourn the family that was destroyed before they ever had a chance by Judge’s greed.
Some of my animal crossing designs! Keepin it #spooky