Designed some Fairy Gala clothes for the Diasomnia boys~
WARNING : Spoiler alert
According to third part of chapter 3 , Silver is a human who was adopted and raised by Malleus and Lilia .
This goes on to explain a couple of stuff mentioned about related character’s behaviors :
- 1) His name and last name : His name doesn’t seem to be a normal one chosen for a child . Knowing that Lilia and Malleus adopted him , we can say that he was just named based on his appearance (silver hair)
- Also since he didn’t belong to a specific family , they didn’t really care to give him a last name so here we are
- 2) Silver calling Lilia old man and dad by mistake : Well it became quite obvious that he’s actually pretty related to Lilia the first time he called him old man in the manga. Also he had mistakenly called Lilia dad in some side stories but quickly corrected himself to *Lilia-san*
- 3) Having trouble getting along with Sebek : Let’s check our green crocodile’s main quote one more time : “Don’t even think that you can come close to the great Malleus Draconia, lowly humans!” … Well , that explains it Silver is a human being and Sebek just can’t stand it. And that’s probably why he refuses to follow whatever he’s told by Siver . ( He might be ordered around by Lilia as well , but he just respects him as an ancient and powerful
non- humanbeing …)
- 4) His sleeping issues : Hello ? This guy has been raised by descendant of the great maleficent . Remember the old story? Well for someone with such a background it won’t be really strange to see he’s got a couple of similarities with princess Aurora . Sleeping baby…
Updated as of 9 January 2019, added Volume 1 Chapter 2 Part 3 of World Resurrection at 19
Click here to check if you’re seeing the most updated version of this masterpost
Click here to see the translation schedule
CATASTROPHE AT 16
Prologue: Full (tang-wei)
Chapter 1 (owari-owari)
Chapter 2 (owari-owari)
Chapter 3 (owari-owari)
Chapter 4 (owari-owari)
Chapter 5 (owari-owari)
Chapter 6 (owari-owari)
Chapter 7 (owari-owari)
Afterword: Coming soonish
Note: The Epilogue comes first, strangely.
Afterword: Full (2minutesofyourtime)
Chapter 1: Full (tang-wei)
Chapter 2: Full (tang-wei)
Chapter 3: Full (tang-wei)
Chapter 4: Full (tang-wei)
Afterword: Full (tang-wei)
Drama CD transcriptions
WORLD RESURRECTION AT 19
Chapter 3: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
Support the translator (tang-wei) at her ko-fi account~
Crowley Eusford, Chess Belle, Horn Skuld, Hiiragi Shinya, Biakkomaru , Asuramaru, Hyakuya Yuuichirou, Hiiragi Kureto, Mahiru-no-Yo, Ichinose Guren, Narumi Makoto, Iwasaki Shuusaku, Endou Yayoi, Inoue Rika, Kagiyama Tarou, Ky Luc, Sanguu Aoi, Lest Karr
by Yamamoto Yamato
I honestly love the fact that byakkomaru is the most protective and caring over shinya. It’s almost like a parental instinct ( also reminds me of Rem from death note ) he’s confident in shinya and proud of him, I could imagine if he tried interacting with any other character he would be annoyed. But with shinya he believes in him, and won’t push him to extremes ( will help him the most when fighting guren because he refuses to let shinya die ). In aus and fics I know we make him. Shinya’s pet BUT IMAGINE HIM AS HIS DAD OR HE ADOPTS SHINYA INSTEAD OF THE HIRAGIS.
I’m late, again, but this one took a long time to create. I’ve struggled with Byakkomaru, I really did, for I never even tried to draw a tiger before. All this fur and the stripes aren’t really something I’m familiar with at all and there’s no way I’m attempting him anytime soon again. I love the white tiger demon, I really do, but he’s just way too difficult for me.
Enough of that, happy belated birthday, Bread Boy! May you be blessed with lots of love and free toast!