Lilith Clawthorne, the Grand Spear of Justice
Memes must flow
What a wonderful lady
The Owl House season 2 is on the way, so it’s time to make your predictions before it’s too late.There are four main mysteries so far:
My prediction method follows two rules:
1. The simplest explanation is the best (Occam’s razor).
2. It’s always someone you know.
Let’s get to the predictions then.
1) Belos is planning to do something with the portal on Unity Day. He says it’s not the conquest and I choose to believe him because otherwise, it would look bad from the show’s perspective - you can’t just straight-up lie to your audience like that.I don’t think he needs the portal simply for traveling - in this case, he could have simply rented the portal from Eda. It looks like he needs full control of the portal to redesign it somehow. It’s safe to assume that all main plot lines are going to converge at one point, and the only other major plotline is the Titan. So he’s going to use the portal in a way that is somehow tied with the Titan; since it’s dead, the most obvious explanation is that he wants to resurrect him (or become a Titan, or merge with him, whatever).
2) Examples of Adegast and Snaggleback show us that a demon shrinks into a lesser form after sustaining critical damage. The shape of King’s horns resembles that of the Titan, so I think King is a shrunken form of the Titan, who most likely forgot just about everything about himself, other than that he used to be the King of demons.
3) Bat Queen is an ancient palisman, and the only real candidate for her master is the Titan (I can hear pk2317 facepalming right now). The major counterargument is that BQ should have been the size of the city to match the Titan’s size, but since we have magic, I assume she simply shrunk in size. The main issue is the age, not the size, and there is literally nobody else old enough. While we do not know Emperor’s age, the fact that he came to power 50 years ago - within a lifespan of a human or a witch - implies that he is not old enough to be BQ’s owner.
4) Rule 2 implies that letters from Lus were sent from the Demon realm since we do not know any characters from Earth other than Camila (who is the recipient) and Luz (who knows not about the letters and is unlikely to misspell her own name). The only known character from the Demon realm who has the means to send letters to Earth (portal) and who knows what to write (from the pamphlet Luz brought with her) and who has a motivation (cares about Luz and wants to cover for her) is Edalyn Clawthorne, the Owl Lady. As for the camp, they could have lost the papers and never expected Luz to show up.
There are some lesser questions, like who is Golden Guard and who wrote Azura books, but I don’t think they have any significance.
I am notoriously bad at predictions. Last time I tried this method to predict Steven Universe I ended up with a theory that Pink Diamond’s shards are buried on the Moonbase, that Bismuth rigged Rose’s sword to specifically target Diamond’s gems, and that Steven’s powers are due to his organic form acting as a secondary incubator to his gem. As you can see, I couldn’t have been more wrong if I tried, so I have very low expectations about my predictions, but I have to make them nevertheless.
Send your energy to Lilith, she’s gonna need it
Luz in season 1 / Luz in season 2
Don’t worry, she doesn’t want to set the world on fire
Look who’s giving parenting advice