collection of doodles
collection of doodles
ah i see
just talking to myself
im tired y'all
everytime mark makes new limited merch despite bills n shit
an angel from memory
im a predictable bitch
just shoot me now
i like messin with colors sometimes
Cute boi . ❤❤❤
handsome baby indeed, thank you
I love this boi. ;w;
IT HIM! MY BOI! THANK YOU
The Most Random Ask Game Ever Bitch
Creating this because I felt like it 🤷🏼♀️
Ask me anonymously (or not):
- Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Have you ever broke someone’s heart?
- Do you believe in magic?
- List five things on your desk and why they are there.
- Are you working at your dream job? If not, what would it be?
- How do you respond to unsolicited opinions?
- Are you guilty of giving unsolicited opinions?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Do you consider yourself socially inept?
- Tell me the most recent happiest moment you’ve experienced.
- If you write fan fiction, are you ashamed or embarrassed to tell your friends IRL?
- If you write fan fiction, do any of your friends IRL or family know?
- Have any of your IRL friends or family read your fan fiction before?
- Did you go to prom?
- Do you believe in astrology?
- Have you met a celebrity before? How was it?
- If you went to college/university, do you regret going?
- If you didn’t go to college/university, do you regret not going?
- Have you ever been divorced?
- Would you ever get married if you aren’t already?
- Adidas or Nike?
- What kind of eater are you? For example, are you picky about your food touching? Do you have to eat your fries before you eat your burger?
- How many countries have you been to?
- What are your thoughts on Christmas? Do you enjoy it? Loath it? What do you think you’ll be doing this year?
- Have you ever masturbated to fanfic before?
- List your top 3 proudest archivements.
- Do you believe in reincarnation and “old souls”?
- Have you ever felt actual hatred for another human being?
- Do you think you’re capable of killing someone in self defense?
- What would be your last chosen meal?
anyone know of any zines that are open to applications right now?
like kinda halloween themed ones maybe? witches, fungus, skeletons, slashers, silent hill, that kind stuff?
new sketchbook, time to draw myself cause i have no control anymore
dat was fast
no context, you fuckers get nothing
yeah i don’t know
ITS HALLOWEEN DAMMIT
sure, hit me up in dms
Path to Friendship.
(Wanderer belongs to @cloudcryptid)
The flames of the campfire crackle softly in the silence, warm hues of red and orange glistened against the cooking pot and the grass below. Wanderer took a deep breath and sighs as he leaned back against the stone block.
“Sure is quiet tonight.” He states aloud; his gaze fixed to the night sky, it was full of stars plus the moon was visible too. It was currently in the crescent position but was just as beautiful. Wanderer leans forward to check the stew he was making.
“Excuse me?” A soft voice catches the cowboy’s attention, he turns his head and sees a woman standing not too far away.
“Oh! Goodness ma'am, ain’t it a bit late to be wandering around?” He stands up and walks towards the mysterious woman; she wore a long blue dress which dawned purple dots, her brown hair was tied back into a bun and she was carrying a few bags.
“I know but I got awfully lost and now I don’t know where I am. I was hoping, if it ain’t too much trouble, that I could stay fer the night?” Wanderer knew it could be dangerous if he let her walk around by herself so he made a decision.
“Of course ya can! Come, sit yerself beside the fire. You must be freezin’!” He gently ushers her to the campfire, she takes a seat and sighs. The warmth was immediately beneficial.
“Thank you so much, mah name is Lillian.” Lilly introduced herself, Wanderer takes a seat beside her and smiles.
“Pleasure ta meet'cha, mah name is Wanderer.” The duo shake hands before Wanderer grabs two bowls and a ladle, he carefully pours some of the stew into the bowls and hands one to Lillian.
“Drink up.” Lilly smiles and thanks him for the food, she put the bowl to one side to allow it to cool down. Wanderer blows his portion gently and takes a sip.
“So, what’s nice guy like yerself doin’ way out here?” Lillian asks curiously. The cowboy puts his bowl down and looks at her.
“Well, I like ta travel! I wanna see what’s out there, ya know?” Lilly nods in understanding, picking up her bowl and taking a sip. She hums in delight and happily drinks more, the flavour was heavenly~
“What about you? What were you doin’ out here?” Wanderer smiles, he was glad she liked the stew. Lillian hums again and gently wipes her mouth with a handkerchief.
“I wanted to buy some food from the neighbouring town, so I bought some but on mah way back I forgot which path I took and got lost.” She blushes softly in embarrassment, admitting this aloud felt incredibly shameful.
“Aw, it’s alright. We’ve all had moments like this at least once in our lives, I’ll tell you what. In the mornin’ I’ll escort you back home.” It felt like the right thing to do, besides he would feel bad if he sent her off on her own.
“Thank you Wanderer, yer such a kind hearted soul.” Lillian smiles and kisses his cheek, she was very grateful for the kind offer. The cowboy rubs his cheek gently, a smile spreading across his face.
For the rest of the evening the two of them talked and ate stew, finally during the late hours of the night they fell asleep. The roar of the fire once again taking over the silence.
Morning rolls around, the rays of sunlight shimmered over the campsite. Wanderer was the first to awaken, a quiet yawn escaping him as he sits up and gently dusts himself off. He proceeds to gently wake up Lillian, she sits up and yawns sleepily. After a short while they were both awake and started to prepare for their travels.
“Thanks again fer takin’ me home, I really do appreciate ya takin’ the time off yer day.” Lillian grabs her bags and watches as Wanderer packs up his gear.
“It ain’t no trouble.” He smiles warmly before turning to her. “Now tell me where yer from.”
“I’m from Showdown Valley, I moved there and a year ago.” Lillian explained, Wanderer nods and pulls out a map. It showed all the places he’s been to over the years.
“That ain’t too far from here, we should get there before noon.” With that the duo begin their trek to Showdown Valley.
Wanderer and Lillian arrived at Showdown Valley by late noon, it took a bit longer than expected but the difference wasn’t that major.
“Home at last.” Lillian sighs and gently hugs Wanderer. “I’m going to miss you.”
“Aw shucks, I’m sure we’ll see each other again.” Wanderer hugs her in return, he would miss her too. Lillian waves and walks into town.
“Until we meet again.” Wanderer hums to himself and walks off into the horizon.
bless this made my day
some late night/early morning doodles