sanemi and nezuko. | chapter 204.
Kimetsu no Yaiba [鬼滅の刃]
@diverse-hearts inquired: 12) muses who aren’t together yet or simply have a gruff/sof dynamic: receiver’s muse is upset and sender’s sits next to them, leading to receiver leaning against them and finally breaking down. - Childe / Lia (Band AU)
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
Lia was always silent in her struggles. It wasn’t like the Abyss Order to just throw around the things they’ve been through, especially since such things were rough and often times highly illegal. Her father was a terrible person and Lia just wanted to stay away from him. But every once in a while, he would send her something that would just ruin her.
She knew her father loved her in his own twisted way… He cared about her and wanted what was best for his daughter, but only in all of the wrong ways. She wasn’t going back. She wasn’t going to have anything to do with that evil life, even as she clenched the guitar pick she had just unwrapped close to her chest. A note remained on the coffee table which explained that her mother loved music as well. This was her pick, apparently.
The dark woman didn’t say anything as Ajax sat down beside her. She remained tense, practically curled up around the guitar pick. Why did she let her father twist her heart like this.?? Lia swallowed as she slowly leaned her head against Ajax’s shoulder…and began to cry.
|| The most “Tsaritsa” icon I have…… Eyes glowing as a show of power, straight posture, harsh expression….and a trail of tears down her cheeks that she tries to ignore. :))))
The rarest sight of them all…a wild Tsaritsa with her hair down.
|| i still have so much muse for her but no banners and no edited icons………even so,
Like this post for a starter from
gonna cap attttttttttt 7 uwu
|| found a good Childe x tsaritsa song and Lyudmila is LOOKING.
Funny - how their hearts would still race, despite that they had admitted to each other of the emotions that raged on between them. Fischl was so used to being alone, that having Bennett around her so often, could literally steal her breath away. She glanced towards him as he spoke, red filling her own cheeks as she realised just how close they really were. Ah! Why had she agreed to this!?
“Well, you’ve insisted that I get better at close combat - so it makes sense you should learn to attacks from afar”, she giggled lightly before biting at her lip as those nerves hit her hard whenever she wasn’t playing a persona. She may feel comfortable enough around Bennett to let him see this fragile side - but on one level she hated Amy.
“Cursed such as you are, does not control the fate of the arrow. Shoot true and it’s target shall be found”.
Bennett listened to her, trying not to let his own embarrassment reach him and make him more flustered than he already was. He nodded and aimed before pulling the arrow back…but he then hesitated, slowly slackening the string of the bow as he lowered the arrow and looked at the blond girl.
“Why do you do that?” he inquired with a confused look upon his face. She always did this…say something fairly normal and then turn around and launch into some poetic ramble that Bennett couldn’t always understand. The more time he spent with her, the more he came to understand her olde manner or speaking. However…the more he came to notice how, every once in a while, her act would drop and a different girl would be hiding behind her, a more beautiful girl…but, just like that, Fischl would return tenfold.
He lowered the bow and took hold of her hand. “You’ll kinda talk normally…but then start talking all weird again? Why do you do that?” He didn’t notice it until now…but it was so odd.
|| the tsaritsa being true neutral? not surprised.
You are 26.7% evil, tied between chaotic and lawful, making you true neutral.
True Neutral people believe in the ultimate balance of forces, and they refuse to see actions as either good or evil. True Neutral individuals do their best to avoid siding too strongly with any one force, whether that force is good or evil, lawful or chaotic. For this reason, True Neutral personalities sometimes find themselves drawn into rather peculiar alliances, friendships, and life paths. To a great extent, they side with the underdog, sometimes even changing sides as the previous loser becomes the winner. Such people often see good, evil, chaos, and laws as simply prejudices that lead to dangerous extremes. Like the Taoist masters of ancient China, they tend to believe that the universe functions best when the light and the dark, the yin and the yang, are in balance.
stole this from myself so take it from me–
“All are inferior to Snezhnaya and the Fatui.”
bow to the tsaritsa, peasants.
|| instead of focusing in class i am iconing and being in love with one (1) woman……….
@empawhistle inquired: “ Campbell, focus for moment & answer my whistle. We don’t have time to patch up. ” Even if injured, Ada corrected her posture, before placing whistle in her mouth, still she spoke up before whistling. “ I’ll pick myself up right away. You focus on objective, we only have one shot. ”
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
Damn it… Why did it have to be her.?? He usually had no issues with the Psychologist, as long as she left him alone about his issues and didn’t try to “fix them” or some shit, but that power of hers…that whistle… He didn’t like how it made him feel. Maybe he was lucky that she was here, for because of her ability, they may just win this match. She could heal so fast…but he hated how the process felt.
“Fine,” he growled out as he focused on the sound of her whistle. And now…he suddenly felt dizzy, almost nauseous as he held his head in his hands. He couldn’t think, he couldn’t move, all he could do was listen to that whistle…that whistle…until the pain faded away with all sense of who and where he was…
But just as quickly as it began, the feeling had ended abruptly and all of his thoughts returned to him in a rush. He wasn’t hurt anymore, true, but damn he still hated that feeling… So he gave the Psychologist a nod in confirmation.
|| Lyudmila’s apparent age is unknown, but it’s safe to assume anywhere between early twenties to mid thirties (which is pretty broad XDD)
She has a youthful beauty (youthful as in young adult, not child, obviously) but the way she carries herself is far more world-weary and makes her look older than she’d otherwise seem.
|| Pre-Khaenri’ah: 5th spirit elsa (white dress, hair down, smiling)
Post Khaenri’ah: winter schnee (icy uniform, scowls all around, hair in a high ponytail/bun)
|| AHHHHHHH THE CUTE GUY IS HERE
|| also I love my little Headcanon that Signora likes to (or at least USED TO) go off and do her own thing, even if Lyudmila gave STRICT orders to do just one thing her way. Maybe Signora learned to do exactly as her majesty orders…
Anyone ever notice how Signora looks to have only one eye? Odd.
|| me: I want to make Lyudmila even more tragic.
Evil brain: she was in love with the previous dendro archon. They both opposed celestia’s order to destroy Khaenri’ah and they killed the dendro archon for it and Lyudmila couldn’t do anything to save them. Love did nothing to stop it, so she realized she couldn’t remain a pacifist any longer.
Hate seemed like a rather strong term to use, at least to him - but she was the type to throw such a word around so perhaps there was no point in dwelling over things. If she thought that he hated her, why would he be taking her out for a meal? Ah, it didn’t matter. Who really understood the way in which a girls mind worked? All he knew was that he rather enjoyed these rides together, as did she.
When they were like this, he found it slightly relaxing, even if his heart was hammering away as he wasn’t the most careful of drivers on the roads - the more risk the better and the more risks he took, the tighter that Lia held onto him, making him chuckle ever so slightly.
“You’ll need to speak up if you want me to know where I’ve to go!”
Could Ajax even see where he was going.?? The downside of going anywhere with him was how reckless he could be when driving. Weaving in and out of lanes, slamming onto the brakes when needed, anything he needed to do in order to make Lia panic. However…she did enjoy how exhilarating these drives were…sometimes. Maybe a part of her enjoyed the thrill…
“Would it kill you to be a bit more careful.??” she called out to him, having to raise her voice so he would have any chance of hearing her past the helmets and over the air rippling past them. Her arms did indeed wrap tighter around him as she placed her chin–or, rather, helmet–on his shoulder.
She had to fight the smile creeping onto her lips. “Just go to that shop.!!”
“For the love of…”
|| im stuck working on school things so i cant play moonchase, but I have one question……….. is either my son or my husband there?
|| …………………..i colored the tips of my hair owo
EVEN MORE DISCORD SERVER SENTENCE STARTERS
A collection of quotes from my Discord server with friends. Feel free to change pronouns/wording as desired. CONTENT WARNING(S) FOR: Suggestive, crude, violence, gore, absolutely cursed. [ PART 1 ] [ PART 2 ]
- “ Murder is therapeutic! ”
- “ IT’S CALLED BEING AWESOME AND FUCKING POWERFUL AND I’M DOING IT. ”
- “ I’ve given them an 8ft tall juice box. ” “ It’s full of bone juice! ” “ NOT THAT KIND OF BONE JUICE!! ”
- “ I KNOW BUT [NAME]’S FAT ASS IS MAKING ME ACT FUNNY. ”
- “ [NAME]… You burp like dads sneeze. ”
- “ Catboy twink shortage. ”
- “ I’M NOT LETTING THE GOVERNMENT TAKE AWAY MY CATGIRLS! ”
- “ Has the government already taken catboys? ”
- “ Why does it always come back to the catpeople here? ”
- “ The government outlaws catboys and confiscates the catgirls. ”
- “ It’s always either cat people, tearing down the government, or tiddies. ”
- “ [NAME], that’s cannibalism, you can’t do that. ”
- “ You can’t eat gods without toebeans. ”
- “ HELL YEAH, SHE’S CONFIRMED FOR NOT JESUS! ”
- “ You’re telling me, that someone’s been holding out retractable titties on us?! ”
- “ WHY DO YOU WANT TO BANG BUTCH HARTMAN?! ”
- “ Do the drums, but sexy. ”
- “ She is attractive because she is the Devil. This is what we have learned from Catholicism. ”
- “ WHAT ELSE ARE TIRES, OTHER THAN CAR BEANS!!!!!! ”
- “ She is a Snacc, so you hold her securely like one. ”
- “ Holy cake, call that communion bread. ”
- “ It’s a skeleton, I don’t think it has a gender. ”
- “ You’re straight, you’re not majestic. ”
- “ INDEED. I HAVE HOOVES. ”
- “ How to Give Your Enemies Trauma 101. ”
- “ Quiet, we’re approaching the therapist paddock. ”
- “ Jesus has breached containment. ”
- “ I really am cursed with knowledge of forbidden snacks. ”
- “ Hey pog, are ya champ? ”
- “ You ever look at a sheep? There’s something messed up about sheep. ”
- “ I can’t be convinced the art of charcuterie boards is not something inherently fae in nature. ”
- “ THEY MUST FUSE FOR THE ULTIMATE CHICKEN TENDIE. ”
- “ We shall absorb the folly of man, grow and expand those snacks until they become a really big tendie. ”
- “ GOD I FORGOT HOW PLANTS SMELL PLEASE BURY ME IN THE DIRT I AM LIVING!!!!!!!!!! ”
- “ Size of a cow, the speed of a cheetah. ”
- “ NEWS OUTLETS NEED TO STOP ASKING UNINVITED PEOPLE TO COME TO MY HOUSE. ”
- “ This is what plays in my head when I’m Head Empty No Thoughts. ”
- “ … Okay. Exception made, but only specifically for roasting those overrated turkeys. ”
- “ THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE DAY I’VE AWAITED FOR. ”
- “ THE APOTHEOSIS IS UPON US! ”
- “ The wives that stay together commit war crimes together. ”
- “ They tell time, they tell temperature, isn’t there anything a cat can’t tell you! ”
- “ THE SHRIMP ARE FIGHTINGGGG. ”
- “ Today is the day he officially babied for the first time. ”
- “ I HAVE COME TO PROTECT MY WIFE. ”
- “ Oops I’ve accidentally created a murderer. ”
- “ You’re all dying??? Can’t relate. ”
- “ Sometimes all you need to make a friend, is to devour their corpse. ”
- “ I mean I was talking about her big mommy milkers, but I also wanted to leave my words up to interpretation. ”
- “ If your coven gathering doesn’t include some dick jokes, what’s the actual point? ”
- “ I’m legally not allowed to kill, or have anyone die for me. ”
- “ YOU CANNOT CLEAVER YOUR WAY OUT OF DOUBLE STANDARDS! ”
- “ Get back here!!! We’ve got a BURGEONING FRIENDSHIP now, so that means you also get the aggressive self care spiel! ”
- “ To no one’s surprise, it was indeed, more gay shit. ”
- “ [NAME] absolutely could become Sonic the Hedgehog if he had the means, and thus must never be allowed to do so. ”
- “ THE WRITERS HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH FUN WITH THIS SEASON - GIVE ME A BREAK. ”
- “ I want to get into a gunfight on top of an elephant. ”
- “ You know you want to get into an elephant-based gunfight! ”
- “ If only [NAME] had the attention span to assist in scientific exploits instead of just like. Punching people. ”
- “ Which god is the one punching my death member’s club card? I wanna make sure I get that free sundae after 7 punches. ”
- “ EVERYONE WILL APPRECIATE THE WALL BC ITS A GOOD DAMN WALL. ”
- “ PLEASE GIVE US THE REVERSE MONSTERFUCKING WE ALL DESIRE. ”
- “ Okay, I know you’re right, let me have my dignity. ”
- “ She can have a little licky. A little taste. As a treat. ”
- “ I MEAN THERE WAS TONGUE. JUST NOT. IN THE WAY YOU’D THINK. ”
- “ When will I get devoted worshippers? ”
- “ I mean, they COULD, but then we wouldn’t have Delicious Fanfiction Tropes. ”
- “ Which level is Dante Alighieri in? I wanna punch him in the schnozz. ”
- “ Gender? Never met ‘em. ”
- “ Wasabioli wasabioli give me the formuoli. ”
- “ Don’t ‘de-flesh’ my bones. ”
- “ Would it be better if I fleshed your bones then? ” “ Yes. Give me more of that good bone flesh. ”
- “ I inject you with more of the bone juice. ”
- “ WHY ARE THE GODZILLA PEOPLE STALKING ME? ”
- “ BECOME ONE WITH THE WORMS. ”
- “ Oh, I’m a self-made sauce type. ”
- “ Stop using chairs in unstable ways! ”
- “ I’m travel size for convenience, and that convenience is crimes. ”
- “ The mountains are proud and dependable, unlike us airsick lowlanders. ”
- “ THE MOUNTAINS ARE GASLIGHTING YOU. ”
- “ WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS YUNS? ”
- “ Ny’all is the one true contraction. ”
- “ Y'all are both cursed to me. I’ve never heard nor read these words in my life. ”
- “ Not the false prophets again. ”
- “ The thigh is blessed. ”
- “ I’ve seen him at practice, and I can assure you he has an ass. ”
- “ I will put anything and everything I want onto my pizza as I please, including you. ”
- “ Bone apple tea. ”
- “ I progressed the regress. ”
- “ Cult of the new moon gender! ”
- “ I wish to be a unit of measurement. ”
- “ Wh… How many hands does [NAME] HAVE?? ”
- “ Which has absolutely nothing to do with Mothman. ”
- “ That’s right: the robot wife was me all along! ”
“Oh”. So she still held some respect for him? That was - rather painful, if he was to be honest. It wasn’t as if they’d been enemies in the past. They’d been decently close and yet everything had been torn apart in the space of that one night, “I’m glad. Maybe he’ll take a break for a while”.
When he’d become an Archon, none of this had ever crossed his mind. He’d simply wished for the power to protect the dreams that his friends had died for, to make sure that Mondstadt would never fall under the rule of another tyrant. He hadn’t known about the Archon War to be happening around him at the time - dragged into another war - a war he didn’t want, but one he had to fight. He had to become one of The Seven. There was no other option.
“How?”, he hadn’t meant to ask out loud, turning to the other Archon with a slight look of confusion, “How can you risk so much? I know I have no right to ask but…we used to be friends - so forgive me for worrying about the path you have chosen to walk down”.
“The path I choose is my own to worry about, not yours,” Lyudmila replied in a tone as cold as frostbite itself. She didn’t come here to discuss whether or not her placement in this war was a good idea. She new it had to be done, for no one else was willing to take this role… Seven Archons and not a single one would step up to fight except for the goddess of love.
Pathetic… The others must all be cowards, she reasoned. Her gaze shifted away from Venti as she looked up at the statue before her. Of course Barbatos wouldn’t understand…how could he, when he never had to face this level of battle before? Celestia had been all that they knew. She wasn’t around during the Archon War, but she could only imagine how the Archons blindly stumbled towards the light of Celestia…and now, she was aiming to destroy it. She was sure Morax understood, for that must have been part of the reason he agreed to give up his gnosis. But Barbatos…
The Tsaritsa straightened her posture. “I do everything for my people. We will not fail, not with the powers my kingdom has.” And not with the allies she has working alongside her… “You used to care about your people too, before disappearing after Khaenri’ah…” And now? Now, the Anemo Archon was constantly in hiding. What is he hiding from..??
“Very well…” The archaic lord said with a chortle, “Ah. Before I forget, I did get you something in the market this afternoon.” He presents a wrapped bento-like container, “Your favorite.” And of course, it wasn’t on his own dime. Rather, the Funeral Parlor.
Amber eyes go over to gave upon the moon, and he sips away on his wine, “Anything interesting to note, Xiao? I am… curious to hear what you’ve encountered. It’s been some time since I traveled across Liyue…”
A look of confusion crossed the Yaksha’s face when he was presented with the container… What was this, he wondered before opening up the box. Almond tofu.?? He didn’t think Rex Lapis would be aware of his taste for the meal, as the Archon had far more important matters to attend to than what his Yaksha enjoyed eating. Regardless, he humbly accepted.
“Yes. The demons are awakening at a faster-than-normal speed,” Xiao responded as he began to dig into his food. He said something of such magnitude as if he was talking about the weather… But, of course, he expected this to happen. With the “fall” of Rex Lapis, of course some unrest would be created. “It is nothing that I can’t handle, but you should know. The rate is only slightly accelerated, but there is a definite increase in demons rising.