SO EXCITED FOR THE GAME AND NEW EPISODES!! ^v^ speaking of which, do you know when new eps will air?
I KNOOOW WE ARE JUST BEING FED TODAY I’M SO HAPPY
as for when the new episodes will drop, I still have no idea but there is an implication that the show will come back soon :DD
Done for-fun as part of a mini twitter contest thing; I’m actually really proud of this one, if only for the chance to experiment with a different stylisation!
A fun little list of DC Superhero Girls Headcanons
• Zee is trans. I don’t make the rules, she is trans. Zee said trans rights.
• Zee is also a lesbian.
• Kara is a lesbian too.
• Jess is pan.
• Babs is either gay or bi, take your pick.
• Diana is still figuring herself out, but she does feel attraction to both men and women.
• Karen is the straight girl of the group.
• Because of her powers, Pam genuinely cannot digest plants. Not only does she find eating them disgusting, eating them will make her physically ill. Super processed foods containing plants, such as breads, are more tolerable but she still doesn’t like them.
• She can photosynthesize when in her ‘Poison Ivy’ form (when she turns green and such), but it’s not enough to sustain her, so she’s essentially an obligate carnivore.
• Pam is bi and ace.
• Pam and Jess are girlfriends. Again, I don’t make the rules.
• Yes, it is weird with Jess being an activist for veganism and Pam being revolted by the consumption of plants. They don’t eat around one another.
• Jess thinks that Pam has a medical condition causing her to be unable to digest plants, since they still don’t know each other’s alter egos.
• Diana and Tatsu have mutual crushes on one another, but they’re both far too socially awkward to talk about it.
• Zee and Kara are absolutely dating.
• Kara is the only queer person in the group who is 1000% comfortable with her identity. Everybody else is working on it.
• As stated before, Diana doesn’t even know what her identity is yet.
• Zee is comfortable as lesbian, but as a trans girl occasionally has these moments of fearing she doesn’t look or act enough like a girl, which leads to her getting even more intense with her hyper feminity.
• Babs is one of those “am I SURE I’m queer or am I just secretly faking it for attention?” people.
• Jess is super anxious about letting anyone know she’s queer.