**They’re only sending to North America right now. Link: https://www.genderbands.org/binders
They also accept donations of gently used binders.
I want to compile some of my favorite imagine prompts you heathens have sent me since I said I could do imagines.
- “Bioshock characters react to you laying an egg that hatches into a little Fontaine that only says ‘ya busto’ and it’s high-pitch.”
- “Imagine Andrew Ryan stepping over you while you die on the street because you have no healthcare.”
- “Booker x Female!Reader (Modern AU): You’re the outspoken feminist excited to take women’s studies, he’s the token centrist who has to play devil’s advocate right to your heart.”
- “Imagine you’re a survivor saved by Delta and brought onto the train. You’re sad that your parents are dead, but Sinclair offers you some candy from his fanny pack to cheer you up. However, it’s those hard, dusty candies that your grandma has in her candy bowl that break your teeth.”
- “Imagine Fontaine trying to hold in his laughter when he sees you trip and break your neck.”
- “Imagine Jack throwing a grape at you with a playful smile. You decide to throw one back at home, but you miss so he starts laughing at you. You get so upset that your throw the entire plate at him, knocking him unconscious.”
- “Imagine going to the water park on a date with Elizabeth and she ‘accidentally’ drowns you.”
- “Imagine Stanley Poole crawling inside your ear. You tell him to stop but he’s in there.”
- “Imagine ‘accidentally’ giving Sander Cohen a minion themed haircut.”
- “Imagine you are hanging out with Sander and his boys when you start to have a pillow fight. You throw a pillow at Sander laughing becauze it was funny. He stops and looks at you, disgusted. ‘You fucking bitch,’ he yelled before beating you with the pillow. You die.”
- “Imagine Booker teaching you to play guitar but you couldn’t get it right and he takes the guitar and smashes it in your head. You die.”
- “Imagine: Booker runs you over in his 1994 Toyota Honda Civic but says even dying your beautiful than you die and he cry.”
- Imagine Fontaine needed a face transplant and he woke up with his new face and he said “where’s y/n” and Steinman said “who do you think gave you that face” and he crieded.”
just some of the the changes in design for the Penguin Symbol on old Penguin Paperbacks
he did a little dance and for this crime he was imprisoned in a bubble
They liked his little dance so much they gave him a spotlight
He has stage fright
once a girl reported me to an administrator at school bc i was breaking dresscode and she didnt like me. so i pushed her down the stairs. i just kept walking and i dont think she saw me and i never got caught. i know she got very seriously injured and they had to call an ambulance and she transferred schools bc she knew SOMEONE pushed her and she didnt feel safe. ive never regretted it. its been years since i graduated and im on mood stabilizers now, but sometimes when someone is testing my patience i calm myself down by thinking about how good it felt to snap once and how i cant do that again bc i would go to prison probably
muffinly :“Yes, there is a superyachtinvestor.com. Go look at it and it will make you so angry, you could chew glass.”
From the mouth of a One Percenter -
we stan class traitors on this blog
Abigail Disney has no control or input on the operations of the corporation, she is a Disney heiress and, in that respect, nothing else. She puts her money towards philanthropy, especially women’s movements around the globe and peace organizations like Peace is Loud and the Global Fund for Women. She is a documentary filmmaker who explores these themes as well.
There are problematic family investments she earns money from that, legally, she cannot divest from. Instead, she donates these profits to charities that counter to those investments.
Reblogging this version because I needed to read this after watching the video
She’s still saying this shit here in 2019 😍
“I have literally sat in a room with the people [at Disney] who pour your soda, and the people who clean your room and scrape gum off the sidewalks, who have told me, “I have to ration my insulin.” I have sat with them, and I have felt a kind of rage that I don’t even know how to describe to you.”
GO OFF GO OFF GO OFF
My cat has to wear a cone this week and it made me think of an angel whose halo is a cone.
Local idiot is cone-free and back on his regular sillyzone nonsense.
I am obsessed with the theological implications of this
behold the most moving voice acting of all time
IT BELONGS ON A GREAT BIG FIYAAH;yi
what ah you so excaitedabaaht MAYQUAY
eeeh eeh eeeh
mmmmh i think i’ll adopt it and takeit withmeeeeehhh
i always watch this like five times whenever it comes back around