We’re doing a small meet up this weekend in NYC. If you’re free, fill out this form:
You will be serve free drinks and we will let you know which coffee shop(s) it iwll be at.
Depression is a sneaky mental disorder. It’s difficult to catch during the early stages. Most of us realize we have depression when we are deep in the grips of it. Those with this mental disorder feel hopeless, empty or sad, fatigued, irritable, and restless. Here are 10 things Depression makes us do. Can you relate to it? Reblog this or comment below! :)
Clicked out of curiosity and now it has me wondering…
Thank you to everyone who supported us and made this video possible!
Just want to add real quick, #2 might be the reason you have negative thoughts about yourself to begin with.
Yes, a toxic environment is one of the major causes! Got to watch out for those.
We share 6 irresistible facts.
DAMMIT I CANT WATCH IT ILL PROLLY DO GOOD THOUGH
I love porn. I heard both some encouraging and troubling things here as well.
to watch later
This is really important. Please help raise awareness on HIGH FUNCTIONING DEPRESSION by sharing this.
I’m surprised that this hasn’t been flagged as explicit yet.
This is an important subject that affects many of us. If you could do us a favor and share it on your social media, that’d mean a lot!
When your anxiety is so crippling that you can’t even tell it’s crippling. That’s a sign of high functioning anxiety right there. T_T
This has scarily described EVERYTHING I am doing/going through! Wow!
Psych2Go is looking for a community manager intern to help facilitate discussions and engagements with followers, viewers and readers. If you’re someone who enjoys interacting with others on the net, have a background or knowledge in academic psychology, we’d love you to apply for us.
Here is what your tasks will involve:
- Spending 1-2 hours per day going over the comments on the Youtube channel, Tumblr Inbox, Facebook comment, emails and responding to as many as you can, under a guideline we have prepared.
- Add topics or article/video ideas that have yet not been done for our writers to work on
- Report your performance and challenges to your social media manager at the end of each week for 30mins to an hour under paid time.
Again, this role is ideal for someone who truly cares about people and loves interacting with people online. You are great with people and you know how to be understanding. You are also knowledgeable about psychology or people and know how to reply in an empathetic and supportive way. Especially, if you’re already spending a lot of time on social media why not get paid for that and upgrade your skills for future employers?
Here’s what to email us:
- A bit about yourself (current education or goals)
- Your biggest challenge in life and how you overcame it
- The toughest question/problem you helped a friend with and how did you do it?
- On top of what we’ve asked, what other traits/skills do you think would matter for this role?
- A fun fact!
Subject headline: Community Managing