in a MLM mood but also I think Jinsei and Armando might date because I just think they’d be super cute…and super yellow.
I also have to talk about Boomer and Mizaru too-
in a MLM mood but also I think Jinsei and Armando might date because I just think they’d be super cute…and super yellow.
I also have to talk about Boomer and Mizaru too-
I randomly get reminded that these two live with each other sometimes-
watching High Rise invasion and I think all Yamisoka’s have the same mask as Denji, except the older Yamisoka’s are able to personalize theirs a little and Yamishison have only narrow eyes on their masks. They’re only allowed to personalize their masks when they finally reach the target of killing 80 people or more.
Okay but Juliette totally tries to convince Eiji that a diamond crib is perfect for their baby-
Juliette: Diamonds are the hardest substance on earth, it’ll be fine
Eiji: You can still break it. Just get a regular wood one like everyone else
Juliette: I am not like everyone else, I’m not a commoner and I say a crib made of diamond sounds fabulous
Eiji: Dear lord-
Gonna do homework today so I don’t have to do it on Sunday but anyways, still gonna talk about the Detective League and Seiji and Eiji but I’ve decided that Eiji and Seiji are most certainly gonna be Jewish as well.
Demons do exist in Jewish lore, like angels do. and that Asmodueous is king of demons, in other parts of the Bible, Asmodeous was also the representation of Lust.
Basically, Seiji gets eight days of nonstop presents and Bonnie and Juliette get spoiled by presents and you can’t tell me Juliette wouldn’t have a diamond menorah for her husband and son, they own a diamond menorah for sure-
I’m in a really festive mood but also, Seiji and Bonnie teaching their younger sister (when she’s born) about the dreidel game.
Tori can’t sing and she gets super insecure about it. She just…never had any vocal talent like that, she’s amazing with instruments but actual singing? She sucks at it so badly and it factors into her social anxiety, she’s supposed to be Minako’s counterpart and she can’t even sing half as good as her.
Also a plot where Minako sings as she tries to disguise herself as Tori and she sings amazingly and Jinsei is all: “JOKES ON YOU, TORI HAS A SHIT VOICE!”
and then Tori, who was being held hostage, just kinda tears up.
I also do still love the drama of Onawa recognizing Lovino to be abusive and toxic and when she tries to tell Amias he defends his father and even yells at her for accusing him of such things, but then obviously later he realizes he was extremely incorrect and apologizes-
Jinsei also fighting Amias and finding out that when it comes to fighting, he’s even more of a beast than Denji. The only way he even stopped him was because he burned his shirt.
Amias: I’VE BEEN HIT. DENJI…tell Alley…he smells. Its my dying wish…
Denji, looking down at Amias who dramatically fell to the ground: Amatenza there are ants.
Amias: EW!!! GET THEM OFF OF ME.
Jinsei: *runs like hell and is determined to not tell anyone he lost to the Italian*
Onawa takes a lot of missions that have kids involved, she’s assigned to them because she’s qualified and because of her powers but she takes them because helping kids is what she always wanted to do. Even before she got into fashion back then, she wanted to be a social worker to get kids out of abusive homes so they didn’t have to live like her. Yes fashion was quite literally her passion, but she wanted to help kids get out of dangerous environments and now she does both and couldn’t be prouder of herself and happier to do both things she loves to do. Plus, kids always love her, like even the Justice Leagues own younger children absolutely adore her and always look for her specifically if they’re at the base with their parent
Okay but no one has ever seen Lovino’s true face outside of his DIRECT family because my dude walked into the room and he was shinning in gold. Amias would announce his father was coming into the room and then put on designer sunglasses and Lovino would walk into the room, completely encansed in a heavenly light because he’s shining that brightly because of his gold jewelry.
Literally when Lovino came down to confront Louis about his affair, the first thing Louis did was push him into the swamp. Not out of spite but because he literally could not see him and went blind with how much gold was shinning off of him.
Lovino: YOU BEAUTIFUL FOOL WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!?
Louis: You do NOT come in a man’s swamp, blind him, and then expect him NOT to throw you in a swamp- Oh hey, you’re Cami’s husband-
Okay but Onawa being somehow blessed by Hestia for whatever reason would be so cool cause like, Onawa values familial love and loves creating a comforting home, and ONAWA CALLING THE FIREPLACE THE HEARTH OF THE HOUSE WHERE SHE HAS HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS GATHER FOR MEALS AND SUCH AND JUST HAPPY MEMORIES AROUND IT
Not going to lie but I LOVE the idea that Onawa who is literally the kindest, sweetest, and most empathetic person in the world ends up WITH THE MOST CRUEL, SELF-ABSORBED, AND BRATTY BOY EVER. Literally one person comes up to them and tells them that they’re such a beautiful couple and Amias just stares at him in annoyance.
Amias: “Know your place when you speak to me and my lover, plebian.”
Not only that but literally, Morgan is there like: “Man, you guys are like Elazar and Chase. Your girl is way too pretty, talented, and out of your league.”
Thomas: “You’re Elazar in this scenerio.”
Amias, clearly offended: “HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH JUST GO TO SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP-”
Okay but also, Amias does play video games because apparently, hosting games where he and his super rich family enjoy the suffering of their enemies and poor people is PrObLeMaTiC and IlLeGaL. So he just plays video games because it helps and what ends up happening is that he ends up being one of those guys who ends up screaming in the voice chat when someone remotely so much as says something bad about his game play and he sends Denji out to kill them.
Denji:….Amias, this is a twelve year old child.
I wanna talk about Jinsei and Tori more but also, wholesome domestic moments of Denji and his family.
Literally Denji found out his mother made a gender bent clone of him and his brother’s wife without his knowledge, hid her from him and kept her lock in solitude before leaving her to rot away and then when he found her, his first thought was: “Well, guess I’m a father now.”
But also tender moments of him trying to get to know Minako, no matter how scared she is of him at first. He transferred her to a new and more comfortable bedroom, he fixed her hair and made it more neater, smiling as Minako lit up upon seeing herself. Then not to mention he ended up calling Amias to design clothing for her because he didn’t know anything about girl fashion and meanwhile, Amias was THRILLED to meet her.
Amias: “AAAAH. SHE HAS YOUR NOSE. Oooh, and your pretty stoic face-”
And then Minako gets intimidated by him being in her face and ends up throwing him over her shoulder.
Amias: “Ow…and she has your amazing strength.”
Okay but like Bonnie being really sore from workouts and fighting, so she relaxes outside in the hot tub (Juliette is that rich lady that has a pool and hot tub-) and Alleys doing laps in the pool until he gets out and sits in the hot tub with her, and they’re just chatting but both are blushing cause they’re only wearing swimsuits how sCanDaLoUs-
Okay but Bonnie ending up being like Fluttershy in Rollercoaster of Friendship, where like Alley is pumped to go on a super huge rollercoaster and Bonnie eventually gains enough courage to go one with him. And at first she’s clinging onto his arm and burying her face in his shoulder, but then she ends up loving scary rides like that and everyone’s surprised since she does literally nothing even remotely dangerous or scary-
Tw Cyberstalking, stalking, unhealthy and obsessive behaviors
- He kinda gets it, since he does have some crazier unhinged fans. However he does start slowly becoming more protective of you as you start to become more and more frightened.
- He only heard about creepy things your ex has done. Wait for you after classes to try and talk to you, the creepy lover letters taped to your lockers, the vows of getting back together with you. But when you come home crying because they cornered you and threatened to hurt you was when HE finally snapped.
- He wanted to be your sunshine through this but, like, he’s pissed now. That bastard actually tried to put hands on you and while he didn’t want to use his abilities on a civilian. He really went too far.
- Jinsei doesn’t care if he gets reprimanded when he hacks into your ex’s computer, leak their most dangerous info or plans or proof of cyberstalking you. All the threats they’ve made to you and your family. He’s sending it to the authorities and he expects something to be done about it.
- If that still doesn’t work, for some reason, either because cops are shitty or your ex managed to weasel his way out of punishment, he will literally just handle him himself. He tried being nice but he’s not okay with how paranoid, stressed, and terrified you’ve been because of this.
- Your ex, thankfully, either transfers to a different school or just avoids you like the plague, most likely the first one because Jin doesn’t trust them enough to go to the same school as you and you feel so relieved when he finally scares them away.
- He feels bad about not doing something sooner, just because he kinda underestimated how bad your ex had it out for you, but he won’t make that mistake again. He’ll take your future concerns more seriously and he apologizes PROFUSELY about not doing so the first time.
- Okay but he can identify unhealthy and obsessive behavior quick and he knows, for a fact, that you’re ex is displaying a lot of them.
- Around the time you receive love letters, he’s receiving death threats. Interestingly enough, he quickly realizes your friends and other loved ones are getting sent threats too.
- He can see your patience, your mental health, he can see ALL of that declining and he can’t handle that image, at all.
- You always do your best to save him and now, as a hero and a boyfriend, he’s got a duty to try and figure out a way out of this nightmare for you.
- He confronts your ex as the Question, just flat out punching him in the face and telling him to leave you alone and as your ex glares at him and asks him: “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?”
- He simply responds: “That’s the Question, isn’t it, motherfucker!?”
- He doesn’t swear often, it just doesn’t suit him, but he’s pissed beyond words. He will warn your ex that he won’t hesitaite to show his shady doings to the police department, to get him expelled, anything to keep him away from you.
- When he comes back to you, it’s comforts and cuddles. He holds you and tells your safe, that no one is gonna hurt you as long as he’s here, and then he gives you a kiss on the cheek to comfort you as he tries to turn on your favorite TV shows to watch with him…but he quickly shuts it off when he realizes the only thing you two watch together are true crime documentaries.
- “How about we just watch Sherlock Holmes with RDJ instead?”
- Chase knows she has an obsessive personality herself but it’s more like a high-school girl crush obsession, this…this wasn’t right at all.
- She finds a death threat to stay away from you and it confuses her because at first she thinks its a joke from Austin (he’s a weirdo), but she sees you running to her crying and she knows someone just done fucked up.
- Brute Force is your personal bodygaurd squad and don’t think that Benito hasn’t already threatened to beat up your ex for Chase, to which Chase does stop him and tries to talk something out with your ex. Therapy, some copying mechanisms.
- “FUCK YOU. YOU DON’T DESERVE Y/N YOU STUPID BITCH. THEY’RE MINE.”
- Oh….now she’s pissed.
- Chase is a geniunely nice person but you do NOT insult her and then claim her lover as your own, because you’re being a creep and a bully and those are the two things she hates.
- She eventually just flat out grabs them by their collar and pins then to a wall as her eyes glow a dangerous green.
- “No, YOU don’t deserve them. And if you try to get NEAR them, I will give you a gentle reminder why I was the Wonder Girl of China.”
- Shes really proud of that, okay.
- After she makes it clear no one is messing with you, she is constantly at your side, draping her jacket on you, carrying you around.
- Your ex doesn’t even look at you becaude he knows when he does, Chase will have her chin on your head because she’s so tall but her brown eyes will be burning into his own eyes. Warning him.
- You don’t mess with a Yautja mate, especially when the Yatuja is female.
- She smelled his bad intentions long before he ever acted on them and knew right away that posed a threat. To you, not her, she can never be hurt. But your former mate will.
- She then ends up fighting them. They yell at her, ask who the fuck she think she is and she responds with a heavy foot on their shoulder and two blazing orange eyes that shine with anger.
- “Y/n is no longer your mate, they are mine. You’ve proven yourself unworthy of them, I strive to prove myself worthy everyday for them.”
- and then she decides to be merciful. Their blood isn’t worthy enough to be spilled by her hand. They’re not even prey in her mind, just a bug.
- “If you continue this path of dishonor. I will not hesitaite to make you regret trying to take something that is mine.”
- This situation, while she does take care of it, makes her worried. She can’t always be there to protect you, so this does mean she is gonna train you in hand to hand combat.
- Shes gentle, she’s fair, and while she knows you probably don’t want to do this, she’s insanely worried for you and she does tell you that her greatest fear is someday that worthless bug tries to get close to you again and she isn’t there to help.
- She’d never forgive herself if anything would happen to you.
- You thank for her being concerned and you also thank her for scaring off your ex before he could do anything to you. She just stares up at you with a hopeful look on your face.
- “Have I proven I am worthy?”
- “You’re so, silly, Nevvie. You’ve got nothing to prove to me.”
Okay but how funny would it be is Massacre has a crush on Nina and Ronan has to explain that NO NOT THAT ONE-
But then we get an alien fight where Nevaeh shows up out of nowhere to fight the symbiote, who takes over the body and Ronan just screams like a little girl as Nevaeh and Massacre battle-
I LOVE JOHN CONSTANTINE AND HE’S GONNA GO BACK TO BEING TO EITHER CORA’S DRUNKEN UNCLE OR HER DRUNKEN FATHER IN LAW.
Like, Jim is all: “We can’t parent Cora in our own ways, so I’ve decided there’s only one way to settle this-”
John: “A magic fight to the death.”
Jim, getting on his knee: “Jonathan Constantine, will you mar- Wait. Did you just challenge a ghost to a fight to the death??”
🤔, 😶, and 🗣 for both Tori and Jinsei?
🤔: do they generally think things through? do they overthink things sometimes?
For Tori: AAAAAAAH, SHE OVERTHINKS SO MUCH. Its apart of her social anxiety. It keeps her up at night, like she accidentally makes things awkward during the day and at night. She is screaming internally. However when it comes to thinking things through, it generally depends on whether she’s in combat or not. If she’s in combat, yes, she can totally do it. If it’s a social situation, she will go blank-
For Jinsei: He is very strategic, no matter what, but when it comes to having fun, he’s head empty, only thoughts of messing with people-
😶: is there anything they have a hard time communicating?
For Tori: Everything. Absolutely everything.
For Jinsei: Nothing, he’s generally very good at talking about what he wants or what he needs.
🗣️: what’s their voice like? pitch, talking speed, emotiveness? got a voice claim for them?
For Tori: Yui Horei is definetly the go to voice claim because I adore her characters so much and I love her voice-
For Jinsei: Okay but like, if you ever watched Saiki K, I would definetly want him to have the same name as Shun Kaido
Okay but wholesome Nina stuff with her parents cause I need some fluff in my life and I love them-
Like Mitsuki takes her out for a girls night, she did her daughters makeup and let her wear whatever she wanted without somebody shrieking that YOU CAN SEE HER ANKLES. Then they just go have fun around town and Nina starts to feel semi normal and having fun and Mitsuki can feel it
Then Nina and Akira just driving around Iobu Isla, Nina’s standing out the sunroof just enjoying the warm sun on her and looking around at all the animals and plants and waving to the sirens over at the coast
🙄: their pet peeves? For both?
Jinsei: Like I said, WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE OFF THEIR SHOES. HE CLEANS HIS HOME, HE LIKES IT BEING CLEAN. TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU ENTER HIS DAMN HOME.
For Tori: She doesn’t really get annoyed with anything or anyone. Especially since she feels like everyone’s annoyed with her so yeah.
Nina also was never a leader type, she was always a ‘give me orders and I’ll follow through’ kind of person. So like during battle she’ll listen for her teammates commands and just do as they say, she was literally trained like an animal to follows orders so it’s just second nature for her and she hardly ever goes against orders cause she was specifically trained not to, so basically if she doesn’t listen to you then your idea must’ve been stupid as all fuck-
But just like the saddest part is that being back from being someone’s guard dog again, she waits for commands for everything. She just stands with her head down waiting for someone to tell her what to do, and her team just all feel really bad once someone says “You know…you can sit down if you want to.” and Nina says thank you before sitting down. She also doesn’t eat or go to bed or do much without permission and she just has to get used to having a free will again, but it’s still heartbreaking to see her just not knowing what to do with herself anymore cause no ones telling her what to do constantly
Tori’s parents are very strict people who wanted their daughter to hold the title of “Japan’s perfect human weapon” and get angry that Oshiro’s little protégé, an orphan who tried to hack into the government, got that title. They’d keep Tori on her toes, they’d tell her everyone in the world is a threat to her and her safety and that she must remain vigilant at all times. But also, they kept her isolated from kids her age, because she was going to be “the perfect weapon”.
When she was six, there were many moments of her seeing kids playing on the playground and she’d try to run and play with them but her father or mother roughly pulled her back to their side and just sharply said: “You’re not like them, Sakiko. They’re civilians…”
And then they’d pull her along as she sadly followed them.
“You’re a soldier.”