1. If you’re an author, how many WIPs do you currently have? (Be honest!)
2. What’s next on your ‘to-read’ list? (Fan fiction or otherwise)
3. Do you prefer canonverse or AUs?
4. What fandom’s/ship’s fan fiction do you read the most?
5. What’s a crackship you love?
6. What’s the last thing you read that made you laugh?
7. What’s the last thing you read that made you cry?
8. Bed sharing or roommates AU?
9. Fake dating or arranged marriage?
10. Mutual pining or enemies to friends to lovers?
11. Kid fic or childhood friends?
12. Friends with benefits or secret dating?
13. Exes or established relationship?
14. (For authors) Post a line of dialogue from one of your WIPs without context.
15. Post the last line you wrote without context.
16. Describe your WIP that currently has the highest word count.
17. Describe a fic that is still in the ‘ideas’ stage.
18. Do you have a fic reading/writing routine?
19. What’s your favorite character headcanon?
20. Do you have a favorite fanfic or author? If so, tag them/post a link and share the love!
2. I do not have such a list. There are a few fics where I’m looking forward to a new chapter. Otherwise I always read spontaneously what I feel like reading or what’s new in the fandoms.
4. Winnetou/Old Shatterhand, Superman/Batman, Captain Flint/Thomas Hamilton (Black Sails)
5. I don’t think there is one.
6. Some of the limericks in this German collection (Winnetou, but not slashy).
7. I guess that would be “
Der Gang der Gezeiten“ (Flint/Hamilton, German).
8. bed sharing
arranged marriage, but I like both
12. secret dating
13. established relationship
14. „Nun, ich habe schon gehört, dass Ihr ein ganz besonders guter Christ sein wollt, Mister Shatterhand. Dann beantwortet den Versammelten doch eine kleine Frage: Was habt Ihr gedacht, als unser Häuptling Euch zu unserem heiligen Tanz einlud?”
15. Ob’s mehr war? Es gibt manche Fährte. (It’s the last verse of a limerick.)
16. After the unsolved murder of their chief, a war between Cheyenne and white soldiers seems inevitable. Winnetou and Old Shatterhand are doing everything they can to bring both sides back to the negotiating table. The new chief of the Cheyenne, however, has an unusual condition: the blood brothers should take part in the sacred buffalo dance. That’s not something a staunch Christian can do, is it? But events soon roll over and the blood brothers face completely different challenges.
17. It’s a Winnetou AU in which the blood brothers are superheroes. They already are in the Canon, I know, but not so … comic-like? With supernatural powers and opponents and maybe capes (or not). ;-)
18. nothing worthy of the name :(
19. Old Shatterhand being gay and struggling with his belief.
20. Several! Here are a few recommendations:
W/OS: Karla1209 (AO3 - English stories) / KarlaS (fanfiktion.de - German stories) (There are very different stories in English and German!), Zorbi (fanfiktion.de - German stories), Mountain High (fanfiktion.de - German stories)
Black Sails: Nachtwoelfin (AO3 - German Stories)