me in the 1800s omg my mom is selling me to Claude Debussy
“Hegepa 8375_5067 was a cheetah. She lived in a zoo called “Happy Animals”. And she was minus two billion, one hundred and forty seven million, four hundred and eighty-three thousand kilometres long. To put that into context, that’s a distance that would comfortably span the entire diameter of Jupiter’s orbit. And it describes the space where a cheetah is not.”
I enjoy videos explaining the history of speedruns and the strats involved, but the mindset of speedrunners is beyond my understanding
“And after an amazing run, runner bowser_lover_64 was able to shave off 300 milliseconds from the previous world record, also held by himself, and all that in just 4 months of grinding with approximately 1440 runs.”
50 Questions Just Because
- What are three shows in your watchlist that you’ve been meaning to get to?
- Describe your favorite pair of socks
- Do you like smoothies?
- What do you wear when you have to dress nicely?
- How do you like your eggs?
- What do you use to keep your place when you’re reading a book?
- What color dominates your closet?
- Do you collect anything? If so, what?
- What sounds or scents calm you down?
- What’s your favorite kind of uquiz question? (Lyric, color, aesthetic, etc)
- Do you wear glasses or contacts?
- What’s something about your best friend that you love?
- Do you prefer to write in pen or pencil?
- What are some places where you feel most at home?
- Do you have any houseplants? Do any of them have names?
- Describe your favorite hoodie. How long have you had it? What makes it unique?
- What’s the last thing you ordered online?
- What’s one historical event that you would have liked to have witnessed?
- What’s your favorite Halloween costume from when you were a kid?
- What kind of math are you best at?
- What’s your favorite period in art history, your favorite famous work and/or your favorite style of art? If you don’t know any that’s ok!
- Iced or hot drinks?
- Which songs do you like to sing in the shower?
- Are you a good driver?
- Do you have any piercings or tattoos? Are there any that you want?
- Can you cook or bake? If so, what are some of your specialties?
- Do you have any keychains on your home or car keys? Describe them!
- Can you swim very well? Do you like swimming?
- Did you play with Legos as a kid? What was your favorite set?
- Is your closet organized? If so, how?
- What’s the last music video you watched?
- If you could dye your hair any color, regardless of how you think it would look, what color would you choose?
- Headphones or earbuds?
- Can you read analog clocks?
- Describe your favorite stuffed animal, either now or from when you were a kid.
- What’s an arcade or table game (air hockey, ping pong, etc) that you’re really good at?
- Do you mind if others are in the kitchen when you’re cooking or baking?
- What’s one show you watch or musician you listen to that your friends know nothing about?
- What was the best part of your day today?
- What’s your favorite kind of tree?
- What scent is your deodorant?
- Do you have any games on your phone? If so, which one(s) is/are your favorite?
- Do you shower with the lights on or off?
- What do you do with spare change?
- Do you have good handwriting?
- What’s the last thing a friend recommended to you that you looked into and actually liked?
- Do you like to go on walks?
- Do you have a favorite plate or bowl?
- What’s your favorite thing to do when it’s raining?
- Describe your perfect sleeping conditions
I already fed you, don’t give me that
You think this is a joke? A JOKE?
No, this is The native Finnish God of Love, Lempo. Demonic and monstrous, and capable of possessing people, driving them insane with love.
Call him in with a right love spell and he’s more than happy to help you.
Bread and fire too? Hot damn
Finally, a love deity for monster fuckers.
it’s so talked about on here but it makes me craaazyyy how historically people all over the world come up with the same things like. making sweet drinks & making dough & frying or baking it & making art & making tools & baskets & pots and things. like taking mud or clay or stone & building things with it. oh my god