it’s not gonna show when i try to tag it but you can find my new blog at the same user !!
it’s not gonna show when i try to tag it but you can find my new blog at the same user !!
so today, i plan on doing all my drafts that i have, doing my muse pages/adding new ocs and then moving my blog !
miscellaneous angst starters.
- when were you going to tell me?
- you can’t keep doing this to yourself.
- that’s…a lot of blood.
- can you walk?
- please don’t lie to me.
- you were supposed to leave.
- i’m not going anywhere without you.
- shh, it’s okay. it was just a dream.
- there was nothing more you could have done.
- it wasn’t your fault.
- this is all my fault.
- you aren’t acting like yourself.
- i’m never going to let [her/him/them] hurt you again.
- you’re hurting me.
- don’t ever do that again.
- go to hell.
- please don’t cry.
- you have to stay awake.
- i wish i could take the pain away.
- you could have died.
- hey – stay with me.
- it’ll be over soon.
- did you ever love me?
- i’m sorry. i can’t do this anymore.
- things won’t always hurt this bad.
- you passed out.
- how much have you had?
- i’m okay. it’s all fine.
- it’s not okay! you’re not fine!
- let me get you something for the pain.
- it’s nothing. it’s just a bruise.
- it’s clearly not nothing.
- have you been to the doctor?
- i didn’t mean the things i said.
- i thought we meant something.
- people who are okay don’t act like this.
- you don’t have to go through this by yourself.
- i don’t want you to be alone.
- please don’t regret me.
- i heard you crying.
- you need to get some rest.
- when was the last time you ate something?
- i’m worried about you.
- did you have another nightmare?
- [name], there’s nobody there.
- i want to be happy but i don’t think i deserve it.
- please talk to me.
- why are you mad at me?
- alcohol isn’t going to solve your problems.
- don’t leave me.
- did you do this to yourself?
- it’s breaking my heart to see you like this.
- tell me what’s wrong.
- tell me how to make it better.
- why don’t you care?
- get the hell away from me.
- please don’t do this.
- i can’t believe that you lied to me.
- just…stay for the night.
- you obviously can’t be trusted to take care of yourself, so let me do it for you.
- you can’t die. i won’t let you.
- just hang on, okay?
- hold my hand if you need to.
- i’m sorry.
- why do you have a gun?
- don’t panic.
- just breathe.
- you’re bleeding.
- i’m trying to stop the bleeding.
- you’ve been crying, i can tell.
- you should have told me sooner.
- i wanted to tell you in person.
- a phone call would’ve been nice.
- i hate you.
- i love you.
𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 \ sentence starter pack, i.
feel free to change wording \ pronouns as you see fit.
- i’ll always love you.
- i’ll keep you in my heart.
- you’re safe with me.
- you’ll be safe here.
- i’ll never forget you.
- we’ll be fine, just the two of us.
- there’s little i wouldn’t do for you.
- i’ll always be here for you.
- there’s more adventures waiting for us.
- let’s go out together.
- we’re just rolling with the punches.
- you’ll never know if you don’t try.
- it’s a new day to start over.
- i didn’t know how badly i needed this.
- you take my breath away.
- you look absolutely stunning.
- we can do this together.
- wherever you go, i’ll follow.
- i’ve been in that place before.
- i’m here if you need to talk.
- loving you comes easy.
- all you needed was a little love.
- you make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
- i’ll cherish this until i grow old.
- i’ll cherish this moment forever.
- just take one step at a time.
- you make me feel loved.
- i will never stop loving you.
- you’re very dear to me.
- can we hold hands?
- you look like you need a hug.
- i’ll tear my walls down for you.
- times are tough, but you’re tougher.
- i have faith in you.
- you’ll always be welcome here.
* warning : may contain spoilers for episodes one through ten .
- ‘ if you were me , you wouldn’t be such a fucking asshole . ’
- ‘ the world out there has teeth and it is hungry and it is stupid and it eats and eats mindlessly . ’
- ‘ you listen to your gut . even if it makes them hate you . ’
- ‘ i am a dream and so are you and so are we . ’
- ‘ you are a looker , aren’t you ? ’
- ‘ honey , someone’s in the house . ’
- ‘ i’m dreaming , right ? ’
- ‘ i just need a little time away . it’s nothing more than that . ’
- ‘ you’re saying it was an accident , so you accidentally put your hand through a mirror ? ’
- ‘ i’m scared . that’s all i am . there is nothing else . i’m only scared . ’
- ‘ do you think there’s something wrong with me ? like , really wrong ? ’
- ‘ it’s alright , sugar . it’s just a dream — just a screaming meemie . ’
- ‘ we yield to it or we fight it , but we cannot meet it halfway . ’
- ‘ i seldom am well behaved . ’
- ‘ i enjoyed the conversation , but i’m gonna say goodnight . ’
- ‘ did you just punch me in the boob ? ’
- ‘ just enjoy me . i’m loving you . ’
- ‘ i wouldn’t have changed a thing . i need you to know that . ’
- ‘ forgiveness is warm like a tear on a cheek . ’
- ‘ i loved you completely and you loved me the same . ’
- ‘ that’s all . the rest is confetti . ’
- ‘ forgive a girl for being lonely . ’
- ‘ there’s nothing sadder than a cold bed . ’
- ‘ journey’s end when lovers meet . ’
- ‘ journeys don’t end , not if you love someone . they don’t end at all . ’
- ‘ probably best you didn’t say anything to them . ’
- ‘ i’m asking you to love me hard for the next few minutes . ’
- ‘ i’m gonna jump and i’m asking you to hold my hand while i’m falling . ’
- ‘ i have something that i have to tell you , but i need you to remember when i do that i love you . ’
- ‘ i wish i would’ve loved you better . ’
- ‘ pandas don’t like macaroni . ’
- ‘ i’m just floating in this ocean of nothing and i wonder if this is it , this is what death is . ’
- ‘ i wonder if this is what death is , just out there in the darkness , just darkness and numbness and alone . ’
- ‘ i wondered if that’s what they felt , just numb and nothing and alone . ’
- ‘ he was a light in the darkness . he was a life preserver in the ocean . ’
- ‘ i reached for him because i had to feel something . i had to feel anything . ’
- ‘ god , i’m so glad i did it though . thank god it worked . ’
- ‘ i felt scared . so fucking scared . ’
- ‘ honestly i had to do it because it felt better than feeling nothing . ’
- ‘ that thorough fucking shame was so much better than that horrible empty feeling . ’
- ‘ you have to live . ’
- ‘ i don’t — i don’t know how to do this without you . ’
- ‘ i learned a secret : there is no without . i am not gone . i am scattered into so many pieces , sprinkled on your life like new snow . ’
- ‘ when we die , we turn into stories and every time someone tells one of those stories it’s like we’re still here . ’
- ‘ we’re all stories in the end . ’
- ‘ you’re supposed to protect me , but you say the meanest things to me when i try to tell you things . ’
- ‘ that was really wild stuff . ’
- ‘ that was really wild stuff considering you were asleep for , what , like… ninety-nine percent of it ? ’
- ‘ i’m sorry . i should have made more of an effort with you . ’
- ‘ you tried the best that you could . i should’ve met you halfway . ’
- ‘ people fuck up . i guess you don’t get that — you really don’t get it until you fuck up . really fuck up . ’
- ‘ i felt… nothing . just nothing . and it spread everywhere in me , this nothing , until i couldn’t feel anything anymore . i was just this dark , empty black hole . ’
- ‘ i felt nothing and so i drank and i drank and nothing worked . i couldn’t feel anything . ’
@sleepingmyths , meme.
hold my hand if you need to.
haunted houses aren’t exactly sera’s style. she loves the decorating and the pumpkin picking. she’ll even stay up and watch scary movies, with the right persuasion and company. but, haunted houses? they scare her more than she’d like to admit. but, max seemed happy about going so she agreed anyways. his words make her eyes light up, grin easily forming on gentle features. fingers slip down to his hand, intertwining theirs together and stepping closer to him. ❝ i think you just want me to hold your hand. but, if you really want me to feel safe, you could always kiss me. ❞
just cute little things
- “ you’re shivering. here, take my jacket… “
- “ dance with me? “
- “ you’re way too good to be hanging out with me. “
- “ is that my shirt? “
“ you got a little something on your lip… here, let me just… “
“ i love it when you laugh! “
“ i made you some tea! “
“ this is your favorite, right? “
“ i got you something. “
“ i thought this might cheer you up. “
“ you always know exactly what to say to make me feel better. “
and a few actions!
- [ hand-hold ] - your muse grabs my muse’s hand when watching a scary movie
- [ movie night ] - your muse puts my muse’s favorite movie on for a movie night!
- [ offer ] - your muse offers my muse their favorite snack/drink/etc.
[ drape ] - your muse gently drapes a blanket over my muse while they’re half-asleep
[ bath ] - your muse runs my muse a relaxing bath after a long and difficult day.
( * THE BLACKLIST PROMPTS !
feel free to change pronouns / titles as needed !
- ❛ why involve me? i’m nobody. it’s my first day. nothing special about me. ❜
- ❛ i think you’re very special. ❜
- ❛ i’m going to make you famous. ❜
- ❛ and i’m supposed to believe you? ❜
- ❛ i’m a criminal. criminals are notorious liars. everything about me is a lie. ❜
- ❛ if anyone will give me a second chance it’s you. ❜
- ❛ the two of us have overcome so much. ❜
- ❛ we’re not a team! you’re not my partner! ❜
- ❛ in sixty years they will be talking about this day, about my legacy. ❜
- ❛ we never really know anyone, do we? ❜
- ❛ a man’s life is at stake! ❜
- ❛ i only do what’s good for me. and that is a person you can trust. ❜
- ❛ why are you doing this?! you don’t take life. you clean up death. ❜
- ❛ everything changes. everything evolves. this is my evolution. ❜
- ❛ we’ve gotten off to a rocky start. ❜
- ❛ you’re not telling us everything. ❜
- ❛ are you threatening me? ❜
- ❛ i can only lead you to the truth; i can’t make you believe it. ❜
- ❛ every cause has more than one effect. ❜
- ❛ aren’t you presumptuous? ❜
- ❛ there is nowhere in this world that i cannot reach you. ❜
- ❛ we are not going to live through this. ❜
- ❛ you’re a pain in my neck, but i like you. ❜
- ❛ just you and me again. just like the old days. ❜
- ❛ sometimes you just have to take what you can in this crazy world. ❜
- ❛ guess who taught me that. you did. ❜
- ❛ you’re not actually feeling something, are you? ❜
- ❛ the suspense is killing me. ❜
- ❛ talk to me when you’ve been a victim. ❜
- ❛ if you had come to me, i could have helped you. ❜
- ❛ we could have avoided all of this. but now we can’t. ❜
- ❛ i’ll take care of your family, whatever they need. ❜
- ❛ look out at the water. just look out at the water. it’s as clear as the ocean. ❜
- ❛ there you are. what the hell happened to you? ❜
- ❛ oh god, that hurts! ❜
- ❛ i don’t know, it just felt so right in the moment. ❜
- ❛ there’s gonna be a fee, and it’s gonna cost you double. ❜
- ❛ there is nothing that can take the pain away. ❜
- ❛ every aspect of death fascinates me. ❜
- ❛ if you’re looking for sympathy, you might want to start with honesty. ❜
- ❛ it would be a shame to learn, after all this time, that you never really had it in you. ❜
sleepingmyths , max.
he walks slowly and quietly, careful not to disturb her. she looks at peace and it’d be a shame to break her out of her zone. instead, max leans against the doorframe and watches her. his eyes catching a glimpse of the work in front of her and a smile breaks out once he realizes he’s staring at himself. he doesn’t try to contain his excitement as he walks towards her, ‘ are you kidding? this is the coolest shit i’ve ever seen! you have to finish it. ’
emerald hues brighten up at his words, spinning around in the chair to face him. sera can’t help the feeling of content that builds up inside her, the corners of her lips twitching upwards into a faint smile. ❝ really? i mean, i was just going to put in it my room. not like in a creepy way. just — i don’t know. you’re important to me and i like to draw people that’s important to me. ❞
𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
- ‘ i don’t think this is the right way ‘
- ‘ did you hear that ? ‘
- ‘ i’m telling you , this place is haunted ‘
- ‘ is that a dead body ? ‘
- ‘ i don’t think it’s a good idea to be walking these woods so late ‘
- ‘ this place is cursed ‘
- ‘ ghosts aren’t real ! ‘
- ‘ we have to run , now ! ‘
- ‘ we’re locked in ! ‘
- ‘ please tell me that’s you flickering the lights ‘
- ‘ i think the power is out ‘
- ‘ we’re at a graveyard late at night , what did you think was going to happen ? ‘
- ‘ i think i just saw something move down the hall ‘
- ‘ there is no way i’m staying here overnight ‘
- ‘ i think i just saw a ghost ! ‘
- ‘ do you think holy water will work on them ? ‘
- ‘ i saw on tv once that salt will keep them away ‘
- ‘ you can’t leave me here alone ! ‘
- ‘ luckily , i don’t get scared easily ‘
- ‘ that sounds like it was pulled right out of some horror movie ‘
- ‘ we’re going to have to stay here tonight ‘
- ‘ what do you mean the hotel is haunted ? ‘
- ‘ something really horrible must have happened here ‘
- ‘ did you hear that scream ? ‘
- ‘ get some sleep , i’ll keep watch ‘
- ‘ what do you mean the car won’t start ? ‘
- ‘ what’s better than being trapped in a haunted house when there’s a bad rain storm outside ? oh yeah , just about everything .
- ‘ how do you kill something that’s already dead ? ‘
- ‘ what do these symbols mean ? ‘
- ‘ you look like you just saw a ghost ‘
- ‘ are you alright ? ‘
“ i’ve got you. it’s okay. ”
“ stay the night with me? ”
“ i’m here. and i’m not going anywhere. ”
“ shh, it’s okay. i’m here now. ”
“ talk to me. ”
“ i wish i knew how to talk about it, but every time i try i just— the words won’t come out. ”
“ i’m afraid if i start crying, i just won’t stop. ”
“ i don’t wanna be alone tonight. ”
“ you don’t have to say anything. ”
“ do you want me to stay with you? ”
“ we’re okay— everything is gonna be okay. ”
“ it’s over now. ”
“ it’s okay if you need to cry. it’s just me. let it out. ”
“ i don’t wanna have to do that ever again. ”
“ i’m so fucking scared. ”
“ i won’t let you go through anything like that again. ”
“ you don’t have to deal with this alone. ”
“ i just need to feel something. ”
“ i don’t wanna talk about it. i don’t. i just need to forget. ”
“ whatever you need, i’m here. ”
“ please, just tell me what you need. ”
“ lay back down, you need to rest. ”
“ here, i made you some tea. ”
“ drink this, it’ll help you relax. ”
“ let’s go for a walk. sitting here all cooped up will only make it worse. ”
“ i can’t breathe. i can’t— ”
“ just breathe. breathe with me. ”
“ look at me. hey— i’m right here. you’re not alone. ”
” i feel so sick. ”
” i’m just so fucking tired. ”
“ what can i do? ”
“ i need you. ”
“ i’ll always be here when you need me. ”
“ i was so worried— i thought i’d lose you. ”
“ i’m really worried about you. ”
“ actually i’m…i’m really not okay. ”
“ i keep telling everyone everything is fine and each time someone else asks i get closer to just. breaking. ”
“ you’re not fine. and you don’t have to pretend that you are with me. ”
“ everything hurts and i want it to stop. ”
“ i know it hurts now. but it gets better. with time. the pain gets a little less until it’s more of an ache rather than some big overwhelming lump in your throat. ”
“ just tell me it’s gonna get better. ”
“ i heard you crying— what’s wrong? ”
“ everyone keeps asking how i’m doing but— you’re the only person i really feel like i can talk to. ”
“ i can’t promise you it’ll get better. but i can promise you i’ll be here with you. ”
“ i just needed to see you. ”
“ i just need to know you’re okay. ”
“ get some rest, i’ll be here the whole time. ”
“ i’m afraid to go to sleep. ”
“ i can’t stop seeing their faces every time i close my eyes. ”
“ i sleep better in your bed. ”
“ i won’t say sorry because that just, falls flat. but if i could change it. i would. ”
“ as long as i have you, i think i’ll be okay again. ”
1. for our muses to cuddle after one of them has a nightmare
2. for one muse to invite the other to get under the covers with them
3. for one muse to come to the other in the middle of the night to crawl in bed with them
4. for one muse to hold the other while they cry
5. for our muses to spend the night together after a traumatic experience
6. for one muse to help the other clean blood off of themselves
7. for our muses to take a bath together to help one or both of them relax after something traumatic
8. for one muse to show up at the other’s doorstep in tears
9. for our muses to have sex as a means of comforting each other
10. for one muse to make the other’s favorite meal to help them feel better
11. for one muse to wipe the other’s tears away
12. for one muse to gently take the other’s chin to get their point across while comforting them
13. for one muse to fall asleep on the other after breaking down
14. for one muse to carry the other to bed and stay with them
15. for one muse to confess something traumatic to the other
16. for one muse to make the other finally open up about something
17. for one muse to stay the night with the other to keep them from hurting themselves
18. for one muse to take care of the other who is drunk
19. for our muses to drink together after a shared traumatic experience
20. for one muse to confess their love for the other after experiencing something traumatic
- we need more water. fill the sinks and tubs.
- we don’t have much time.
- oh, you wanna give me some tech advice?
- we’re on our way back to base.
- listen to me very, very carefully.
- did I lose you?
- i’m telling you, you can’t trust anyone.
- is that why you carry poisoned whiskey?
- they can’t all be monsters.
- let’s just keep moving, all right?
- that shouldn’t be too difficult, should it?
- what do you want me to say, kid?
- i don’t know you.
- no funny business, now.
- i didn’t say i was going with you.
- in case you haven’t noticed, i’m trying to maintain a certain low profile here.
- i, for one, would like to keep my insides on the inside.
- i have lost everyone that i care about.
- my plan is to sit here and drink it.
- what the hell is going on?
- the world went insane overnight and nobody knows why.
- you look terrible.
- they said they were going hunting.
- you know that road is not safe.
- nothing is safe.
- everything is off limits.
- i am trying to look out for you.
- fine, wander off into the wild blue.
- you’re the first person i’ve seen in weeks.
- …if i’m coming with you, you’re gonna have to dial it back a notch.
- we’re all gonna end up with our heads on a stick, but you’re welcome.
- i don’t know, it can get pretty rough out there.
- there’s other towns like ours, right?
- trust me. there is nothing worth seeing, not anymore.
- you wanna end up just like them?
- lucky for me, it’s a skill that never goes out of style.
- so tell me, does that sound like the truth to you?
- i don’t wanna hurt them.
- you could just let me go.
- don’t let anybody know that you have it.
- just curious. humor me, please.
- if anything happens to me, do what I told you.
- they’re gonna be looking for it. keep it safe.
- nothing is gonna happen to you.
- what a beautiful village.
- do I have to repeat myself?
- i have been searching for you for a very long time, through mud and filth…
- so I’m in a mood. i’m sure you can understand that.
- i need you to look after my kids.
- we don’t want any trouble, just go.
- owning a firearm is a hanging offense.
- do what they say.
- no. no. they’ll kill you.
- you can do this. you have to do this.
- at least wait till tomorrow. you need to sleep.
- this doesn’t make any sense.
- i’m still coming with you.
- you don’t seem to understand, i don’t want you to come.
- you have gotta be kidding me.
- i’m sorry you’re mixed up in all this.
- but make no mistake, it’s a mess.
- let’s not forget, you drew first.
- …most people just say good morning.
- i hear there’s all sorts of bad men out there on the road.
- are you giving me orders?
- you can’t just stay here. it’s not safe.
- you can’t just sit here and die.
she’s not just any girl. victoria’s known this for a long time, long before the world went to shit. she’s always known that all she’s going to have is herself. something that the apocalypse managed to proved to her more. she still remembers her mother’s words before she died. YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO SAVE YOURSELF. and that’s the way it’s been ever since her sister died. her protecting herself and herself only. maybe that’s why it’s so hard for her to settle into a group or working with other people. it’s why she understands why kenny isn’t that fond of her. but, that didn’t mean she cared much about it. ❝ look, i get that you’re not my biggest fan. and you know what? that’s perfectly fine with me. but, don’t you think you might need back up? ❞
@angerdad liked for a starter !