A family of performing artists. :)
Some new prints I finished in time for Anime NYC this upcoming weekend. :D
tips for walking in an abandoned graveyard
- if it’s dark, don’t shine your flashlight into the trees.
- if a child approaches and asks you a question, don’t tell the truth.
- you may find some harrowing artifacts (i found a ribbon on a tree and some bible pages) pick these up and keep them. they belong to you.
- if you walk down a long, straight pathway, you will feel someone behind you. don’t look
- you may see people in your peripheral vision; these are the spirits. they won’t hurt you.
- if you wish to communicate with the spirits, do not do it alone. cast a protection circle. only ask polite questions.
- you will feel bursts of dread and terror. ignore them.
- don’t read too much into what the graves say. some things are best left unsolved.
- research the history of the graveyard beforehand. you need to know what you might encounter.
- some beings may not want you to leave. should you come into contact with one of these beings, leave immediately.
- don’t read the hidden graves.
- if you find a headless angel statue, don’t look for her head.
- if you find a tipped over angel statue, leave her be. she’s only resting.
- don’t listen to music. this will distract you from them.
- don’t look in the bushes. you will find something that you weren’t supposed to.