fun things that tend to get lost in dracula adaptations:
- dracula throwing jonathans mirror out the window & leaving; jonathans reaction being essentially “god dammit how am i gonna shave now”
- draculas shitty straw hat that he wears during his frantic daytime errands
- jonathan trying to whack dracula with a shovel
- general respect for lucy & mina
- “we should have pity for dracula” “yeah have pity for him when i slam dunk him into hell” “JONATHAN”
- quincey quietly stepping out during van helsings long boring vampire lecture & waking everyone up by shooting the fucking window in bc he saw a bat
- quincey in general like why would you make the conscious decision to not have a cowboy in your vampire movie
- jonathan almost dying bc he ate some spicy chicken
reverse kinning by projecting all my personality traits onto my favorite characters until they’re me whether they like it or not
me whenever i see a post online that starts with “buckle up” or “strap in” or something similar
I hope you like it!
There is nothing funnier to me than poorly redrawn trollfaces made around the time everyone was mocking people who made rage comics
This post is a gift.
i cant believe yoda is confessing to being responsible for the 1854 cholera outbreak. this is so fucked up.
not weird! thats so nice, thank you ☺️