I don’t really know how, or why but i’m excited and happy. I’m about to break the 180s. I can’t even remember the last time I was 170anything :)
that is basically what i ate at chipotle today but it was like twice as big and i had sour cream and mine was chicken not steak
A tan girl in a bikini can get thousands of notes… My sister Allison was born with Downsyndrome and she cant help it! so i showed her this site and shes like i want this picture got get more notes than any picture out there… so can you guys make this possible for her??? Please guys thank you soo much! <3
bloody hell, why can’t i have absolutely amazing eye brows like hers…
She is so beautiful. Reminds me of my Anna<3 Love Love Love :)
Do you love Goldfish Crackers as much as I do but want to keep the added chemicals and preservatives in your foods to a minimum? Try making them yourself with all organic ingredients! I found this great recipe and can’t wait to give it a try!
Homemade Goldfish Crackers
1 cup Flour
4 Tbls Butter, cut into small pieces
8 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
¾ tsp Salt
2 Tbls cold water
Pulse everything except water together in the food processor until it resembles coarse sand.
Pulse in water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Remove, wrap in plastic, and chill for 20 minutes.
Roll out dough, and cut into desired shape.
You can use a toothpick to make the eyes and smile if desired.
Place on lined cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until crispy.
I AM SO TRYING THIS.
“Two and a half more miles dude,” my dad said. “We can do that. We can do this.”
It was the first time all day that my eyes got teary.
We had been going for 14 and a half hours through hellish hills, blistering sun, and all the pain you can imagine. Every step I took sent searing pain through my feet all the way up through my quads. But we just kept going—it’s all we could do.
Ironman is a different beast. You never quite know if you’re going to finish, but there we were—23.7 miles into the marathon and it became clear: we were going to finish. And when it dawns on you, it’s an emotional thing. By this time, the sun had gone down and I couldn’t help but think back to the last time it went down—Friday evening; 12 hours before the race began.
there are literally so many reasons to love this man! he’s one of the coolest people i’ve ever met and I’m so glad I was able to read about his race.
My mammogram was normal
My blood tests were normal except for hereditary high cholestoral.
So, to deal with my depression and anxiety, they put me on generic Pristiq, which will help me with both of those things and I will also lose weight on it, apparently.
So kinda excited to get all that out of the way.
Has anyone ever taken Pristiq or the generic equivalent? How was your experience?
Did about 8K on the bike (5 miles), lifted heavier and more than I usually do, walked and swam.
The last few days I haven’t been keeping track of my food, but I’m working on it<3
- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
- my last night out in detail.
- something that makes me sad when i think about it.
- something i’ve lied about.
- would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
- something i’m currently worrying about.
- one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
- something i do without realising.
- lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- a drunken story.
- something i regret.
- post a picture of myself.
- my longest relationship and who it was with.
- press ctrl v and post.
- post a bit of my last IM convo.
- 5 things i want to change.
- my view on being tumblr famous.
- someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
- 5 things within touching distance.
- story of my first kiss.
reblogging out of pure and utter boredom.
You are the best. It’s just hard, my house is full of fruit snacks and soda and pasta and the gym is so far away. It’s just tough.
I haven’t been very motivated lately, and I feel like I may have gained a pound. I also feel like I look good though. I don’t know, my goals just feel very unattainable now.