I realise a lot of girl’s Gay Awakenings was kiera knightly or kristen stewart which is cool phenomena tbh but I’m rlly interested in other Gay Awakenings like for example mine was morena baccarin in firefly and also gemma artenton in st trinians. CALLING ALL GAYS (boys and nb babes included)!! reblog with ur non kiera/k-stew Gay Awakening!!!
25. do you believe in love at first sight?: kind of!
30. do you prefer to charm, or be charmed?: both??
49. hand kisses or nose kisses?: honestly both or neither lol. i have days where affection like that is very overwhelming but sometimes it’s cute yaknow?
50. what’s your dreamhouse?:
i really want a tiny house!! filled with lots of plants and a place to read books and drink coffee with my dog and jonah
- do you have a crush on anyone?
- what’s your favorite candy?
- favorite love song?
- what was your first kiss like?
- what was your last kiss like?
- sexual/romantic orientation?
- do you prefer poems or love letters?
- favorite fanfic trope?
- have you ever been in love?
- favorite milkshake flavor?
- dinner dates or brunch dates?
- favorite flowers?
- favorite perfume/cologne?
- favorite candle scent?
- what’s your ideal first date?
- favorite love story?
- what’s the most attractive thing a person could wear?
- chocolate, vanilla, or red velvet?
- snow, rain, or sun?
- sweetest romantic memory?
- favorite dating sim (and favorite character)?
- fictional crushes?
- what’s your dream wedding like?
- what makes you blush?
- do you believe in love at first sight?
- do you believe in soulmates?
- denim jackets, leather jackets, or bomber jackets?
- what’s your sign?
- are you single?
- do you prefer to charm, or be charmed?
- guitar or piano?
- favorite romcom (or any romantic movie)?
- do you fall in love easily?
- valentine’s decorations: yay or nay?
- would you prefer to propose or be proposed to? what’s your dream proposal?
- cloud gazing or star gazing?
- do you like to dance?
- what’s your OTP?
- kittens or puppies?
- coffee, hot chocolate, or tea?
- favorite soda?
- do you prefer gazing wistfully out the window or lying dramatically over the sofa?
- favorite ABBA song?
- fuck/marry/kill? (anons name 3 people of your choice)
- favorite pajamas?
- favorite liquor?
- do you think about love a lot?
- a walk in the park or a walk on the beach?
- hand kisses or nose kisses?
- what’s your dreamhouse?
you know that feeling when you watch Dead Poet’s Society or read a poem by John Keats and you feel like punching a hole in the sky? like diving into a crashing ocean?
like living the life of a long life, distilled to a mere drop, falling like a tear upon the world’s cold cheek to make it burn????
Hey, friends. I’m writing this post to ask for help for my fiancé. Jude has officially scheduled his top surgery procedure for February 25th, 2020. So as of yesterday, his surgery is four months away. That seems like a lot of time, but Jude & I are quickly realizing how little time that is, not only to prepare mentally & physically for this surgery, but mostly to prepare financially. Jude & I both work full-time jobs, and we’re saving practically every spare penny we have towards making this surgery happen. Between what both of us have saved combined with what he’s raised on GoFundMe, we have just about half of the cost of the surgery covered (not including the cost of being off work for 4-6 weeks).
But before I beg & plead for help with this financial burden we’re facing, let me tell you a little bit about Jude & my love for him. I met Jude in April of last year, and I knew from our very first date that I was going to fall in love with him. I remember writing in my journal after our second date that I hoped I’d marry him someday. Fast forward to June of this year, I proposed to Jude & to my surprise, he had a proposal of his own, and we both ended up on one knee that day. In the last year and a half of knowing Jude, I’ve got to witness so much growth in him, and nothing has made me happier than getting to watch him & support him & hold his hand through all of this growth. His sheer determination & hardworking nature is a sight to see, but man, what’s really the absolute honor is being able to see into this boy’s heart through his actions & words. He produces so much love & gives it out endlessly to those around him, and he’s always making sure that everyone else is doing well, that they’re comfortable, that they have what they want/need. And because of this, Jude has waited nearly ten years to medically transition. He’s had to put his own needs on the back burner for nearly a decade, and it’s been an absolute pleasure to help him finally have his needs put first. In this year alone, we were able to find a doctor for Jude to begin hormones again, filed for & went to court for his legal name change, & changed his gender marker on his ID. And now top surgery is the final step in this game of long-awaited catch up. Ten fucking years.
I love this boy, with my entire heart. And I can’t wait to see the joy & ease he’s going to experience, having a flat chest. So, I’m really just asking anyone reading this to help in one of two ways. Hell, both if you can.
1. Donate any amount to Jude’s GoFundMe. Every single dollar counts, seriously. If you donate ONE DOLLAR, I would love to personally tell you how much it means, seriously.
Here’s the actual link, in case the embedded link doesn’t want to work: https://www.gofundme.com/f/eh2y7h-judes-top-surgery
2. Share this post. I know not everyone has money to spare to help out strangers on the internet, but my hope is that if this is shared, more people will read this, and maybe they’ll be inspired by Jude’s story or by our love. So sharing really will help us out so much.
I know firsthand from raising $6000 for my surgery that this IS possible; we just need people to believe in Jude just like they believed in me.
Thank you for your time. Sending all of our love.
Hi, again! Jude’s surgery is less than THREE MONTHS away! We’re so excited, but starting to really feel the pressure, seeing as we have about $3000 to find before then. So please, if you have it in your heart & budget to donate, it would mean so much to us!
One month & two weeks away, friends! If you have money to spare, now would be the time. We appreciate all of the help we’ve gotten so far & are confident more kind souls will find his story before February 25th. 💛