I rly like these two 🥰
Since some of you clowns seem to think being trans is “cute and fun XD”
It’s fucking not, and here’s why.
Feel free to add if you’re trans yourself.
• Being misgendered on the daily ( and no it’s none of that “Did you assume my gender!?” Bullshit, it’s not funny and never will be. ) it actually fucking hurts. “Why not tell people you’re trans?” Some of you don’t seem to get that doing this can either be good or bad. In most cases, bad.
• There’s being disowned by your family, people trying to enforce the gender you don’t identify as onto you.
• “You’re trans but I’ve known you as THIS so I’m going to continue calling you THIS.”
• Being deadnamed in front of complete strangers that you never got to make a first impression on.
• Coming out as trans and people being extremely vile about it. Threatening to harm or even kill you.
• “They were born in the wrong body!”
• Being sexualized beyond belief, it’s shitty for both transmen and transwomen. F/u/t/a/s sexualize transwomen and it’s nasty. ( I’m not a transwoman, so feel free to correct me on this if you are one! ) And transmen being babied “Soft prince uwuthat can do UWUnothing wronguwu! No sex!!! Because uwu that’s icky!uwu!”
• According to
cis artists in most casestransmen only have *1* one body-type and that’s “Cute and smol. uwu” and “BIG AND BUFF GIRLS!!!” for transwomen.
Important for cis artists who draw trans art, especially porn. Binders aren’t this “nifty little toy :3” they aren’t cute or fun. Wearing them can actually hurt you, so why do people wear them then if they hurt? Because some people seem to think ( in most cases, for male-identifying people. ) that men can’t have boobs. We can have them. So some of you fools think you’re clever for trying to get out of drawing them by giving the person you draw a binder or claim they got “top surgery :)”
• “If transmen don’t want boobs, why not get top surgery? Don’t you want that?” Most of us do want it but here’s the thing most of you don’t understand: IT’S REALLY FUCKING EXPENSIVE and there are people who are afraid of surgery.
• Wanting to wear cutesy clothing if you’re a transman but that means being misgendered more than usual
if you aren’t out yet.
• Tr/nny + tr/p + and so on. I know some people have reclaimed these slurs but that doesn’t mean the rest of us have.
• Being called “A tr/p” because people think you’re trying to trick others into thinking you’re something that you aren’t. Most of these people being greasy weebs who will argue “It’s an anime thing!”
• Trying to shop in the clothing section of the gender you identify as and being told “You’re THIS you can’t wear THAT!”
TL;DR: Being trans isn’t fun and it can be painful. In more ways then one but some people think that it is “fun!” And some use it as an excuse to treat and use trans people like objects.
Especially if they want to draw porn. Listen to us when we tell you that you’re being nasty instead of throwing a tantrum.
Trying something new
Also say hello to Sax, the new furry boy :)
Commissions and collab things
(Honestly, I’m just replacing Future Tord with TBATF Tord naturally now)
They cute af
A couple of late night doodles and WIPs
As a Question
As an Answer
Of course this is not a complete list, so feel free to add on!
((NOTE: Because I’ve seen a couple people comment on this, I thought I’d add that of course you don’t want to change every single “said” to one of these. This is just for inspiration and to help people find a word they might want to use instead! Happy writing!))
my favorite student is this little excitable turkish kid who waves me over at lunch every day to holler a joke at me & then urges me to get the other teachers to come listen to his jokes. my favorite so far is Q: what do you call somebody who doesnt want you to go to the bathroom? A: a teacher (the other teachers did not find it as hilarious as i did)
this child, hollering at me in the middle of class: YOU NEED PUN.
me: yeah i do whats ur pun
this child: what was the real name of the titanic? …the fathership. ……….because fathers are Big.
me, at recess: hey u got any jokes today
this child, stumbling off a log & dramatically yeeting his paper hat full force for no apparent reason: i have,,,,, ONE. [dramatic pause] i really have to KETCHUP on fortnite
todays the last day i have this kids class & he was like “u need a GOOD final joke” & i want yall to know his final joke to me was: why are frogs so happy? because they eat what bugs them. he then proceeded to hug me for a solid minute while a bunch of other kids came & took turns hugging me,
No marriage required.
the entire time i spent watching this movie i was just waiting for charlotte to turn into a traitorous bitch, because that is what the media has told me for my entire life that her character archetype is supposed to do
kudos to disney for proving me wrong
Let me tell you how great Lottie is.
1. She has EVERYTHING. This girl can literally have anything she wants and instead of hanging out with girls of her social class she’s friends with a poor girl.
2. Not only is she below her social class but she is African American which back in the twenties was COMPLETELY frowned upon. Lottie is risking social status to be friends with Tia.
3. When Tia and Naveen end up together in the end, Lottie doesn’t throw a fit or act upset, she is genuinely happy that Tiana has found true love even though that’s all Lottie has ever wanted her whole life. Something that her daddy can’t buy for her.
4. She’s true to herself and doesn’t let others judge her just because of how much money she has and she has a wonderful friend like Tiana that loves her for that.
Lottie is wonderful and is highly underrated.
She is the best
Artsy depression: haunted eyes, good at art, emo hair and eyeliner on point
Actual Depression: bloodshot eyes, no longer trust themselves with pencils, has not showered in five days
Quirky OCD: organized books, clean room, color coordinated outfits
Actual OCD: Intrusive thoughts, flipping the light switch 8 times so you don’t stab your brother, picking holes in your skin
Cute eating disorders: Slim trim and beautiful, shyly refusing a second helping, dancer aesthetic
Actual eating disorders: Puffy cheeks and eroded teeth from excessive vomiting, hair growing over your freezing body and refusing to eat carrots because they’re too high in carbs
Adorable anxiety: just a smol bean, soft, must be protected from the world
Actual anxiety: crying so hard you throw up, shaking, losing sleep over a period after the “okay”
RPG PTSD: flashbacks, vietnam, u don’t know what i’ve been through kiddo
Actual PTSD: Buying your first pregnancy test at twelve, flinching at high fives, i can’t feel my hands where am I what year is it
Cartoon ADHD: look a squirrel, something shiny, fidgety loveable bufoon
Actual ADHD: rereading the same page over and over because it doesn’t make sense, hasn’t done the laundry in four months, hyperfocusing on a mushroom knowing you have work to do
stop making terrifying realities seem cute. it’s disrespectful for those of us who are actually struggling
Uwu smol baby autism: adorably awkward, huggable, acts cute when confused, has some sort of rainman talent and a perfect memory in general
Real autism: worrying about whether you’re interpreting people’s cues correctly/making your tone sound correct for the context, or whether they’re about to get wierded out and uncomfortable bc of something you said, sensory issues that drive you nuts, not being able to adapt to sudden changes in plans and freaking out, melting down or shutting down when stressed by stupid things
Reblogging for the autism part that is just too real
this is all true but I gotta be honest, sometimes, it feels empowering to be optimistic about things that are mostly out of your control, like having a mental illness.
Another Tord :)
I made a zombie boi ❤️
Some Tords from a couple days ago :0
Ps I absolutely love him ❤️
gays, lend me your strength
I shall give you my soul, and you will be the most powerful gay to ever gay.
thank you so much.
lesbians, lend me your strength
I give you my heart, so you can have the power of all the lesbians and be even more gay than before
I am forever in your debt.
aces, lend me your strength
I give you my essence, so that why you possess the power of gay as well as having not just one, but many aces of power up your sleeve.
I owe you my life.
transgender and nonbinary folks, lend me your strength
i give you my tiddies because i dont fuckign want them
I could never thank you enough.
bi and pan peeps, lend me your strength
I am eternally grateful.
now, all remaining LGBT+ members, please collectively lend me your strength
You have our combined strengths and powers. Ascend as a God for there can no longer be forces against us. We are billions as one.
I truly thank you all, from the bottom of my heart thank you.
I drew a scene :p
Hoo boy, lemme tell ya
There’s some good lookin boyos
every artist on this game was way too horny
They are gay dragons and only gays can have them now
Lynels are super cool 😎
More drawings for Amino :)
(My markers are starting to die :()
Hey- it’s me again with super gay stuff