happy juneteenth🤍!!! here’s a list of black gfms that have yet to meet their goals! (black ppl feel free to link your or others donation posts in a reblog! reblogs from nonblack ppl appreciated!)
- help teej’s sister get a breast reduction.
- help audi, a closeted black lesbian, move out of a toxic household.
- help shay, a black nonbinary, with their moving expenses.
- help gaia afford a house for her father suffering with homelessness and stage 3 colon cancer.
- help a autistic transmasc lesbian move out of an ableist and abusive household.
- help sapphire, a black transwoman, get out of an abusive household.
- help sol, a black transwoman, with her transition and other necessities.
- help melanie with her gender affirming surgery.
- help a disabled incoming freshman pay for college.
- help micah, a black queer transmasc person move.
- help silver, a gnc black lesbian get a new camera and laptop.
- help zora, a nonbinary transfem, move and transition.
- help noelle, a black transwoman afford surgery and other basic necessities.
also, here are a few organizations led by trans black people that help with crowdfunding and give support to other black trans people in need!
and here’s another batch of black gfms that haven’t met their goals.
- help tiana start her transition.
- help a black nonbinary teen leave an abusive household.
- help river leave a toxic environment and provide for themself and their cats.
- help a black, disabled, queer couple move.
- help a black trans activist afford top surgery.
- help rashida transition.
- help a black nonbinary trans male save for transitioning and help their mental health.
- survival funds for a black trans femme.
- help a trans nonbinary femme survive.
- help a black enby secure funds to furnish their home.
- elena’s transition fund.
- a south africa woman’s transition fund.
- housing and mental health aid for james.
- help cathy defeat cancer.