Nikita Gill, from “Great Goddesses: Life Lessons from Myths & Monsters,”
Endings, Beginnings - Shailene Woodley and Sebastian Stan -Trailer
I will watch this gif set from here to eternity until we have more…
His fucking tongue. His fucking bicep.
i stg im malfunctioning over actors and their goddamn sinful tongues. SEBASTIAN STAN CUT IT OUT RIGHT TF NOW
A.N: My darlings, your wonderful feedback makes me so happy, thank you! Please don’t forget to tell me what you think of this chapter, kisses!
Reminder: This story will not follow the show’s plot, so even if you haven’t watched the series, you can still read it.
The previous chapters are on my masterlist!
Summary: Rejection is always heartbreaking.
Word Count: 3469
Warnings: Mentions of violence and death, poverty.
Rejection was a strange thing.
Through the whole night until the first lights of the sun shed into the room, you kept turning in the bed, trying your hardest to ignore the storm of thoughts in your mind. The room got brighter and brighter, the chattering from outside and the chirping of birds filling the air and Cassie walked around in the room, but you didn’t even have the energy to answer her questions.
You should’ve known she wouldn’t just let it go.
“Are you sick or something?” Fin’s voice reached your ears and you rolled your eyes, then rolled onto your back.
“If you’re still sulking over being awkward with Geralt-“
“Don’t.” you shook your head, then sat down and pulled the furs with you, playing with the hem of your long nightgown. Fin tilted his head, pulling his brows together.
“I wish to stay in bed today. And tomorrow.”
“Because I want to.”
Fin scoffed, “Not good enough,” he said as he climbed to the foot of the bed carefully, “Tell me.”
You tried to blink back the tears, then heaved a shaky breath and narrowed your eyes at him,
“This is your fault, you know.”
“You’ll have to be more specific than that.”
“You encouraged me to- to pursue my interest,” you stammered, “You basically pushed me, and now I’m in disgrace-“
“What are you talking about?”
“Geralt,” you said, “I’m talking about Geralt.”
“What of him?”
“I made a fool of myself,” you snapped at him, “Your- all your talk about how he looks at me and all that nonsense, it was false.”
“No it wasn’t-“
“Fin,” you cut him off, “He doesn’t want me.”
did he rly just- bruhhh she got no closure of her rejection (that wasn’t rly even a rl rejection) but maybe he figured out something to do with the curse by seeing that scar. i stg if anyone in her family has something to do with it i’m swining aka the queen of king who are buttholes. i’m not gonna lie this chapter made me cry so much bc of fin and the princess’s life style, their upbringing is so suffocating. it’s not even fair. just bc they have wealth n all that they’re expected to not want more. it strips them of basic wants in life :”(
the little glimpses of jaskier and ciri were a lightness to how tense this chapter was. but it all feels so real i love it sfm i only wish my writing was so eloquent. 🤧💕 seriously i’m in love with your work.
oh my sweet existence 🥵🥵🥵
thank you for the welcome! im glad you like my writing ((you’re such a doll lol))
- He absolutely adores you. Your tiny stature to your cuddliness, to the way you bounce around and laugh even in the face of danger is astounding to him–he’s sure he’s never met someone like you.
- You’ll likely be tugged into his lap whenever he sees the opportunity, especially at the end of the day, when he can unwind with you nestled up on his belly like a sleepy little kitten.
- You don’t even bat an eye when he takes off his mask, and you see the carnage that a stray bullet did to his jaw. To him, you’re like a sweet little angel fallen from heaven.
- His mother, and even his brothers love you too–you’re practically already part of the family once he brings you home. And, being all on the taller side as well, they take to teasing you about your height and giving you little nicknames, like “peanut” or “shortstack”.
- It’s going to happen. You can’t escape it. Once he takes his mask off, you’ll be doomed to a lifetime of sappy butterfly kisses–but if that’s something you enjoy, then you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- The two of you are like complete opposites on the spectrum. His towering stature next to your tiny, adorable frame is a difference that’s almost funny.
- He likes to pat your head when you stand next to him, to really get a feel for the height difference–and he’ll pretend he isn’t pleased when you reach up and take his hand in yours, which is quite often a gesture that tempts him to kiss you.
- He isn’t much of a cuddler, that’s true–but if you’re determined and bug him enough, he’ll give in and let you nuzzle up next to him for awhile.
- As far as your bubbly nature goes, he secretly enjoys it quite a lot–he’s more of a listener than a talker, so letting you babble on excitedly about this or that is quite entertaining for him.
- He thinks you’re attractive, and your happy-go-lucky attitude is refreshing. So why wouldn’t he want to keep you by his side?
- You remind him of a small, adorable little squirrel. Sweet, kind, and cute–exactly the nurturing kind of person he loves the most.
- He becomes so enthralled with you, he even starts leaving out presents for you to find around the mansion (also as a peace offering for stealing your clothes), like books that he likes and little trinkets he makes.
- By the time you meet the real Brahms, and not just the doll, he’s already set on sticking to you like glue. He’ll follow you all around the house, waiting for you to sit down so he can curl into your lap, or you into his.
- Your bubbly, happy personality offsets his needy, and often spoiled one–it’s almost uncanny how much more well-behaved he acts even just being around you.
- Though he might be a bit of a brat sometimes, he adores you more than anyone else–and he’ll do absolutely anything to stay with you, forever.
A yawn escaped your lips as you felt the bed shift, a large hand cupping your cheek as you peered your tired eyes open. With the help of a rouge streak of sunlight through the window, the face of your lover lay under one of your hands as you stroked his cheek. Good morning he signs as you smile, peppering kisses to his beautiful face as you stroked his hair. Slipping his eye patch on his face, he fixed his hair as he woke himself completely as you watched in amusement. You had married such a beautiful man whom loved you and who’s mother was such a sweet woman. Yawning, you wiggled your toes as you set to the bathroom with your shadow in tow. Pressing kisses to your neck, you mewled as he pampered you in early morning love. “My precious Jason,” You softly coo as you see him smile that beautiful little smile.
- Jason’s occupation is Camp Overseer!
- Jason had experienced bullying first hand as a child, and he wasn’t going to let anyone else bully a child at Camp Crystal Lake—his stature and silent motives make sure of that
- You are basically Jason’s interpreter—since he can’t really talk, he likes to hear your voice speaks for him—you receive endless love from him for everything you do
- You also hire teenagers/young adults—you make sure to carefully select them so they don’t do what Jason’s old counselors did
- Jason is basically the lake itself—he makes sure the beauty is forevermore, the lake reminds him of himself and you when you both met at the docks
A soft humming came from your lips as you finished typing up your newest chapter to your book, yawning softly as you closed the laptop. Another hard day at work from home, the sudden need for coffee taking over you as you headed downstairs. The sound of the front door closing made you smile as you jumped into the arms of Michael. “Michael, you’re home! How was work?” You asked, giving him a soft kiss on his cheek as he drew his golden locks back. “Meh,” He grunted as you giggled. Nuzzling into your neck, he murmured against your skin complaints about how many people kept ordering some serial killer’s mask or something—they wanted a copy of his first mask. Finishing the coffee, you handed him a cup as he drew his hair back and pulled you close—almost spilling the hot liquid. “I love you,” He purred as you blushed, a soft smile appearing on his lips.
- Michael’s occupation is Mask Maker!
- Since Michael’s childhood, he learned masks were a child’s second skin to feel comfortable in—his latex mask is his first original and everyone wants that specific one because it was in a horror movie
- Much like Jason, Michael isn’t very social around people he isn’t close with, so you speak for him
- Michael has this obsession with you—he loves holding you and claiming you as his all throughout the day, he’s even got a picture of you both on his desk
- Michael usually comes home tired and in need of some serious love, so you provide without question
“Bubba, baby! Time for dinner!” You called from the Sawyer home as he yipped in excitement. Throwing the hay to the side of the barn with your white horse Lily, Bubba made the cutest little wobbly waddle as he headed inside the lavish mansion. Setting out the meal, his large hands cupped your cheeks as you giggled. “Oh baby, you’re welcome! Don’t thank me,” You coo as he smothers your face in kisses. “Eat up, baby, you need your strength.” With a happy sigh, he sat at the table and dug into the delicious turkey you prepared.
- Bubba’s occupation is Farmer! It runs in the family
- Bubba prefers the peace and quiet, and your farm provides the majority of the things that go into grocery stores
- Work from home is forever wanted! He’s always checking on you and he loves spending his free time with you
- As the big teddy bear he is, you are not doing anything that may cause you to hurt yourself—Bubba ain’t having it!
- After working on the farm, showers together are a go to—he loves holding you in the shower and cleaning each other off his like heaven
“Brahms, I told you to wa—oh,” Was all you could muster as he peppered your neck in kisses, a heat growing on your cheeks. “Ive been working all day, everything hurts,” He whined, straddling you in the loveseat. “So much paperwork, the scripts, everything. Now I’m home with you, and I want to be able to relax and enjoy time with my love,” His voice seduced you almost, his fingers soft and feather-light as they strolled along your sides. Melting into his intoxicating touch, you whine when he pulls away from you. “Dinner ready?”
- Brahms’ occupation is Voice Actor/Actor! He’s got such a deep and delicious voice no one can say no to!
- Brahms can work at home, but sometimes has to leave to do his job which is understandable!
- He stars in one of the most popular video games of the time! You’re lucky to be the fiancé of the man who voices another girl’s dream boy
- Brahms is all for after-work loving! Since you’re a stay-at-home, he loves your cooking—anything you cook is heaven
- This boy flirts in his character voices! He likes to coax reactions out of you
This table is reserved for True Classic Bastards™ only 👋👋
instagram ( instagram.com/fishermanarts/)
twitter ( mobile.twitter.com/fishermanarts )
ko-fi ( ko-fi.com/fishermanarts )
webcomic ( sunsetbloodlines-comic.tumblr.com )
slashed babies uwu