𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 … anita radcliffe was known as the trusting & endearing personal assistant with a reputation for being a sophie skelton dobbleganver . but now , under the stress of the war on the horizon , the natural born hero vampire has become widely known for being rather aloof & unpredictable . let’s see how long the camalot native will last during this war . after all they’re only 25 / twenty-five years old . + she/her & cisfemale , 101 dalmatians .
Anita aspires to be a fashion designer . She currently works as a personal assistant to Ms De Vil, however this is a stepping stone on her way to breaking the fashion world.
She married Roger, despite the two being very different - she’s fell for the struggling artist. She loves him dearly but longs for more than their quaint little life. Roger is too preoccupied with his music and Anita hungers for more excitement. She craves for slightly finer things than what they have, but is reasonably content.
She was attending a party, hoping to network with someone of influence to see her designs. However, she was instead turned into a vampire. The event itself is a little murky for potential plot details. But she did not truly understand the change overcoming her body until it was too late.
She hasn’t been able to tell her husband about what happened or what she has become. She hates the lying and sneaking about but she can barely accept it herself. She’s been avoiding him more and more out of fear that she will become a danger to him.
She has no idea what she’s doing - everything seems new to her. She can barely control her cravings, had to learn the hard way about sunlight and is constantly fearful she will harm those around her
She’s nothing like the common stereotype of a vampire - she is everything sweet, kind and optimistic. Think an innocent puppy roaming with wolves - she’s just bumbling along with her little sketch book thinking everyone is her friend and that she can trust them.
Every time she feeds off someone she is immediately apologetic and gets super flustered. It’s like she still retains that awkward human-ness.
Think ‘sweet girl trying to fit the mould in the fashion world’ she tries to be aloof and if not, a little snobby but she really can’t. She just wants to do what she loves.
Fashion, fashion, fashion. She will talk endlessly of cuts, materials, prints, setting trends.
- Roger Radcliffe - her husband who is completely unaware that his wife is a vampire - maybe he’s something too and Anita has no idea? Why not - spice things up.
- Cruella De Vil - her boss, maybe she knows Anita is a vampire but encourages her to indulge in the lifestyle?
- Sire - the vampire who made her - could be someone who might have feelings for her, or just someone who turned her out of pure amusement. Open to seeing if her sire wants to be in her new life or not!
- Mentor - a vampire who has taken pity on her and wants to help her adapt to her new life.
- Supernatural love interest - maybe someone who tempts her as they know what she is and accepts her? Sharing the supernatural world would be a form of temptation for her!
- Supernatural friends - those who help her embrace her new life
- Human friends - those she has had as a human (chances they will not know that she’s a vamp now) but perhaps notice the difference in her?
- Food - someone who regularly offers a vein for her to feed. Can either be someone who has an agenda or someone who truly wants to help her.
- Manipulator - She’s a sweetie really, so she’s as good as prey to anyone, especially those who know more about the supernatural world.
Playlist: (x) Aesthetic: (x)