WHEN SHALL WE THREE MEET AGAIN? IN THUNDER, LIGHTNING OR IN RAIN?
Macbeth (1948) dir. Orson Welles
The Witches of Eastwick (1987) dir. George Miller
Stardust (2007) dir. Matthew Vaughn
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2018 - 2020)
The Pale Horse (2020) dir. Leonora Lonsdale
Hercules (1997) dir. John Musker, Ron Clements
Sleeping Beauty (1959) dir. Clyde Geronimi
The Black Cauldron (1985) dir. Richard Rich, Ted Berman
Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996 - 2003)
Halloweentown (1998) dir. Duwayne Dunham
A Wrinkle in Time (2018) dir. Ava DuVernay
The Craft (1996) dir. Andrew Fleming
Charmed (1998 - 2006)
Hocus Pocus (1993) dir. Kenny Ortega
In 2016, over 75,000 mail-in ballots were left uncounted and discarded because they were received after mail-in voting deadlines, which all vary by state, according to CBS news.
Some states like California allow you to check with the Registrar of Voters on-line to verify both if a ballot has issued and if it was received to help prevent voting errors.
Remember, the most common forms of voter fraud are 1) gerrymandering, 2) voter suppression and 3) foreign participation through both lobbying and online misinformation.
IT’S BEING DELIBERATELY SLOWED.
The postal service is being deliberately slowed.
i’m not american but i’m still reblogging this
please please please everyone who can vote make sure you’re registered and check when your ballot needs to be in. they are deliberately slowing things down so be careful and cautious about this, play it safe.
ELECTION DAY IS
OCTOBER 20OCTOBER 13
OCTOBER 13 YA’LL
8 DAYS LEFT
reminder that biden wants to:
- raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour
- scrap past marijuana convictions
- make college free for two years
- increase the pay for teachers, particularly in underfunded schools
- significantly increase taxes on the rich (both direct wealth taxes along with additional taxes on major corporations)
- have universal background checks for firearm purchases
- get us back into the paris agreement in order to switch to clean energy by 2035 (and his plan has been outlined already and the first few steps have been specified)
- end the cocaine sentencing disparity (as it is deeply racist)
- abolish the death penalty
- support a government mandated 12 weeks of paid family leave for workers
- eliminate private prisons
this man fully acknowledges the science behind climate change (unlike trump), wants to work to fix certain racist elements in american society (unlike trump), supports the lower and middle classes (unlike trump), is willing to put his money where his mouth is (unlike trump), and isn’t a full on fascist that ignores the global pandemic and takes the side of neo-nazis and white supremacists (unlike trump). biden is miles better than trump. is he the ideal candidate? no, but he is willing to work towards making the USA a more progressive place and that is the first step we need to take. vote blue.