do u ever think abt how much bal and thea love each other and just absolutely mcfreakin lose it
YES CONSTANTLY. i go completely batshit insane thinking abt it and what these two would do for each other / to keep each other safe. completely obsessed with them
HYPOTHETICALLY….. which psd
Vi blog when???
‘ Where you been all morning? I been looking for you. ’ It always struck him odd how hard it was to find others in a camp this size. Everyone was somehow both always under his feet, in his way, and totally unseen and unavailable whenever he wanted them. Whatever. At least she was here now. ‘ You wanna ride up to Valentine? Got some business there. ’
“ I’VE BEEN HERE, ” she says, unhelpfully, and a little defensive. if he’d had trouble finding her, it was because she had been running from this end of camp to that at the instruction of her superior. “ i swear grimshaw’s try’na kill me, ” hands are dusted off onto her skirt superfluously, and some unflattering words are grumbled under her breath. but she perks up at her brother’s invitation, sour mood clearing a little as she straightens. “ sure thing, i just gotta grab my hat. what business? ”
elethea stands like 🧍♀️ and just stares at you until you give her attention
shaking and also crying and also shitting and also throwing up and also sticking a fork into an outlet
goes insane over “is there anything so undoing as a daughter”
vi: says “you’re hot, cupcake” and pins caitlyn to a wall
my favorite league character is the entire band of ima/gine dra/gons
no because why do i have vi muse 😐😡
when you when you when when when when you
everyone keeps talkin abt an update, but i still haven’t even got the notes update so i’m just sitting here in fear 😵
a selection of little prompts about touching other people, as sometimes we need connection, and that is all.
- a touch to grant forgiveness.
- a touch to express empathy.
- a touch to lend assistance.
- a touch to give reassurance.
- a touch to give permission.
- a touch in the pale morning light.
- a touch in the heat of the moment.
- a touch when it is storming.
- a touch when they are afraid.
- a touch when you are afraid.
- a touch when there is no time left.
- a touch in a moment of urgency.
- a touch when you’re falling apart.
- a touch when you need to apologise.
- a touch in the midst of despair.
- a touch that says ‘i want you.’
- a touch that heals a wound.
- a touch that says ‘kiss me like you mean it’.
- a touch that teases and tickles.
- a touch to silently make sure that they’re alright.
- a touch as they’re drifting off to sleep.
- a touch at the beginning.
- a touch at the end.