mood: shaolin kicking a rich white dude in the chest for saying the n word
“If I die before I wake I pray that A$AP will be great..” ASAPYams illustration by me, follow TamagotchiPapi on all social media for more !
A$AP ROCKO FOLLOW ME ON IG FOR MORE TAMAGOTCHIPAPI
Sonny Digital x Narutofollow me @tamagotchipapi on IG and twitter for me
THIS MAN SAID “BLUE BELL HAD A PURE SWEET CHILD WITH A VELVET SUEDE 3 PIECE SUIT & THAT CHILD GOT STRAIGHT A’S IN CULINARY PERFECTION” KILL ME NOW 😂😂😂
RIP THE PUERTO RICAN R. KELLY. Art By Me (IG @ArtByHogue)
Hip Hop Disney : “I’m a lost ass fish”
THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!
Bitch you restin!
O M G, this is the greatest thing on the internet!
I would buy this in a heartbeat
I’ve been wanting to draw this woman for 2 years but hesitated due to fears of bombing it. She’s an inspiration to be go all oriented, create, and overall be an awesome person no matter what life throws at you. Thank you totallystokedonyou 💛💛💛 #marilynrondon #art #illustration #artistsofinstagram #miami #calientechica #grill #meanmug #futurewifeidc #thoughtsbecomethings #fin
The Evolution of Kendrick Lamar.
“WANNA BE THE SHIT BUT THE WORLD WONT LOVE ME” -ERICK ARC ELLIOTT OF FLATBUSH ZOMBIES
PART 1/3….. SORRY FOR THE CAPS I’M LIT.
I did a rework on my Wiz portrait, I felt I fumbled on the glasses, hope I redeemed myself !
- Spent his childhood running from the FBI due to the actions of the Shakurs.
- At 16 became the youngest national Chairman of the New African panthers, himself then getting FBI attention. His FBI file, only 104 pages out of 4000 are released to the public, the rest 3896 pages are censored for “National Security”.
- Quit the New African Panthers when he believed the Nation of Islam infiltrated it, the next leader after Shakur was surprise surprise, a member of the NOI.
- Got into a constant war of words with the Nation of Islam throughout his rap career. They would follow him everywhere, trying to make it look like they where associated with him. To get his approval, because he was a Shakur. Tupac hated the Nation of Islam because his family where connected to Malcolm X, and his family blame the Nation for his assassination.
- Became famous to the general public when released 2pacalyspe now, becoming the legendary rapper. Immediately denounced by the Vice President Dan Quayle due to its anti-american political content. It was obvious they knew who he was by his second name, even if the average rap fan didn’t.
- Gets mentioned by name at the Republican Nation Convention
- From the help of Mutulu Shakur from prison, starts a movement entitled “Thug Life”. Tupac helps enforce truces between rival gangs, including the bloods and the crips under “Thug Life”. The plan was to get them to stop killing each other, unite, police their communities, and eventually fight the government. He was seducing gang bangers and trying to turn them into soldiers. After that his life turns to shit and seems to be getting arrested and targeted by police on a weekly basis, most of which is was baseless, but people only remember him getting arrested, not acquitted. His “out of control” image increases.
- Two Police officers are beating a black motorist. Tupac approaches them and they fire shots at him. Tupac goes back to his car and gets his gun and returns fire, hitting both officers, one in the thigh and one in the buttocks. The charges are dropped against Tupac when it turns out both officers are intoxicated, and the gun they used to fire against Tupac was stolen from an evidence locker. Everyone else just remembers “Tupac shot two cops”.
- From the help of Dan Quayle and other Republicans, they persuade family members of slain cops to sue Tupac over his music, stating that his music causes the violence. Seriously, here is even a court video of one of the cases against him in 1995
- The republicans convince Time Warner to drop interscope records due to Tupac being one of their artists.
- Two criminals, Haitian Jack and James “Henchman” Rosemand try to extort Tupac. He tells them to fuck off and ends up on their hit list. Both later turn out to be working for the FBI since the late 80s until the late 90s.
- Haitian Jack (The FBI Agent) introduces Tupac to a woman, the same woman accuses Tupac of rape and sexual assault.
- Tupac gets shot by the orders of James Rosemand (another FBI Agent) 5 times in 1994, survives.
- Goes to prison for sexual assault, but found innocent of rape. Released after 11 months when new evidence helping prove his innocence is found. The prosecution states they “lost it” and it was not deliberate.
- The Jewish Defense League (JDL) threaten to kill Tupac due to his family’s politics. He tells them to fuck off. This is in Tupacs (released) FBI files.
- Tupac refuses to remain silent about Jimmy Henchman and Haitian Jack, announces them as FBI informers, and publicly humiliates any other rappers being extorted by them, or associated with them (Biggie, Puffy, etc).
- The causes many east coast rappers and street gangsters to dislike Tupac.
Just some of the main frictions in his life, only scratching the surface. Between Political Parties, Terrorist groups, gangsters, FBI, police officers, gang bangers, Tupac had a lot of enemies.
Dare I say it, he was born to die. And he knew it.
I got enemies… Got a lot of enemies.
“I ain’t to proud to tell you that I cry sometimes, I cry sometimes about it..” I’ll never forget the first time I listened to Lost Ones. I was 18, fresh out of high school, and blessed with a baby boy. Even with Elijah already here I was scared every single day. Being so young me and my sons mother touched the subject of aborting and instantly got disgusted that we even brought it up. I would listen to Lost Ones every day and it just helped my motivation to be the greatest father I could be. Thank you J.Cole