🦇 fun nocturnal things
⚰️ the coolness of the air at 3am
⚰️ you can listen to all the birds singing
⚰️ ￼it’s super quiet!
⚰️ nobody needs to know you’re walking about with no pants on
⚰️ it’s dark and mysterious which is always fun
🦇 please add more on!! 🦇
Count Dracula is the title character of Bram Stoker’s 1897 gothic horror novel Dracula. He is considered to be both the prototypical and the archetypal vampire in subsequent works of fiction. The character has appeared frequently in popular culture, from films to animated media.
- collect antique novels and historical texts - indulge in the knowledge of the past.
- wear victorian style gothic jewellery, or even try and make your own. if you want something more subtle, try a broach/pin or a ring (although, you may want to avoid silver).
- stay up on a clear night one day, and watch the sunrise from your window with a warm drink or glass of wine. we may not be able to go out in the sun, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy it.
- write descriptive letters and gloomy poetry in vintage journals, preferably by candlelight.
- moving on from that, candles give a magical and old-fashioned vibes. even just watching the flame is mesmerising.
- practice giving piercing stares or mysterious eye contact - you may feel silly, but it will come in handy soon, trust me.
- drink dark juices, like grape, cherry and other berries. if you can, try red wine.
- try using calming yet dark + ambient classical music as a background noise - it is very good for studying or writing to.
- remember, you are a god, powerful as anything, a being of darkness and drama; you deserve to feel loved, supported and appreciated.