You need someone who wants to be there when it’s messy and when it’s hard, not just when it’s fun and when it’s convenient. And you need someone who chooses you when it might not be the easiest choice. And you need someone who would rather do nothing with you than anything in the world with someone else.
On Sundays, we wear black 🤪🖤🌈
- your girlfriend ultimately becomes your best friend
- living together is always fun
- you can be the big or little spoon
- you have someone to straighten the back of your hair
- they know your emotions because they’re also a girl
- you can share clothes
- you can share make up
- orgasms every time you have sex
- the toilet seat is always down
- their legs are always smooth and soft
- they know how to give presents/what to get
- your friends never feel like a third wheel bc they’re also best friends w your gf
- did I say ass
There’s a million
All of this is making love. I’m sorry society has failed you and you think the only way to make love is shoving your dick inside of her.
Better days please 🥺🙏🏼
U got an onlyfans?
i’ve got onlyproblems
You don’t need to copy the lifestyle of people you saw on the internet in order to be happy. Who knows how they felt when they took the picture. Who knows how lonely they feel at night when laying in bed. And even if they feel insanely happy, who knows if what works for them will also work for you. Don’t let the virtual bits and pieces that strangers on the internet decide to share be the only thing that’s shaping your idea of happiness. Remember to disconnect from social media often, and reconnect with yourself. What’s your idea of a good day? What’s your own idea of beauty? How do you wanna decorate your body? How do you wanna decorate your room? What gives YOU joy? It’s okay to find inspiration online, but at the end of the day this is your life. And your happiness is your own unique project, it’s expressing yourself in your own unique dance.