Flowers fall like snowflakes on jade, admirable memories of the younger days
Gusu is also adrift in a spring tide
Mountain peaks hiding in the depths of the clouds,
Extending my yearning for you.
Although people leave, a pure heart can never be lost.
[ Endurance Test Scum Villain Version ]
SQQ was only trying to heal LBH’s wounds & had ZERO idea what was on young LBH’s mind. This type of unintentional teasing is the worst torment :U
*a moment of silence for LBH ~(OvO)~
Shen QingQiu & Luo BingHe | Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System
YALL SCREAM WITH ME PLS I CANT SUFFER ALONE!!!! oh dude xie lian has already discovered it all!!! poor hua cheng … his mask fell sjsj
i was writing this and i thought of a hualian au that hua cheng is a butterfly that gains feelings for xie lian,,, neither of them know this but in their past lives they were married and in the current life the destiny wants them to be together again… but how??? hua cheng is just a butterfly.
i really want to write it but for now i dont have time but i swear that when im free of school stuff i write and post!!
Ship: Lan WangJi x Wei WuXian (MDZS)
Prompt: Fake Married + Mutual Pining
… Uhm. I’ve no idea how long this has been sitting in my ask box because I didn’t have access to a laptop in the past few days and the phone app doesn’t really give any notification for asks??
Please accept my sincerest apologies m(_ _)m
Moving on, let’s get our imagination going!
- Sort of modern AU, I suppose. The setting doesn’t matter much, anything goes
- Wei WuXian’s parents are alive and well, they’re best friends with Jiang Cheng’s parents. WWX and JC still grew up together
- Thing is, Wei WuXian had reached the age where he should ‘get married and settle down’ and his mom wouldn’t leave him alone about it. She kept trying to set him up with pretty much any good woman she could find
- But he had no interest in those women (He doesn’t realize this yet, but he’s pining for Lan WangJi, one of his best bros from middle school). He was also pretty sure that they’d run in fright if they ever caught a glimpse of his hectic lifestyle (living off cup ramen, sleeping at 1 and waking up at 9, that kind of thing)
- Jiang Cheng was out of town (because he needed a break from WWX) so Wei WuXian turned to smother Lan WangJi with his complaints
- “Lan Zhan, how do I politely tell my mom to stop introducing women to me?” “They’re really nice, but they’re just not made for me, ya know.” “Heeey, Lan Zhan, say something.” “Are you even listening?” “Nn.”
- Wei WuXian was originally expecting Lan WangJi — who was always telling him to fix his lifestyle and live properly — to say that it really was about time for him to get married. But LWJ just listened patiently to his rant. WWX thought it was because they were the same age and LWJ was also a bachelor through and through, so maybe his conscience prevented him from lecturing WWX
- And then Wei WuXian thought of a brilliant idea!
- “Lan Zhan, let’s get married.”
- Lan WangJi stared with a flat look. Wei WuXian thought he saw a glimmer of something in his eyes, but brushed it off as nothing. He wasn’t Lan XiChen, he couldn’t interpret the details of Lan Zhan’s expression. He just went on to explain his idea.
- They’re not getting married for real. WWX was just gonna borrow LWJ’s name and tell his mom that he’s already married to LWJ, please stop introducing women to him, thank you very much
- Lan WangJi was against the idea at first
- “Wei Ying, you shouldn’t lie to your mother.” “But she won’t stop if I don’t do something! Those women really aren’t meant for me, Lan Zhan!”
- Lan WangJi stopped rejecting the idea
- So Wei WuXian carried out his plan
- “Wei WuXian, are you lying to me? Why didn’t you tell me you were married, when did it even happen?!” “Because I’m married to a man! What if you disown me?” “What kind of mother do you think I am? I don’t care who they are, no man or woman is getting married to my son without my consent, even if it’s your best friend! So you’d better bring Lan WangJi home this weekend!”
- Wei WuXian wanted to bang his head against the wall. He’d already mentioned Lan WangJi’s name so he couldn’t just get some random person to act as his ‘husband’. Knowing his mother, she wouldn’t leave him alone until Wei WuXian brought Lan WangJi home for her to see
- “Lan Zhan, can I ask you a favor?”
- Wei WuXian explained the situation to Lan WangJi. He’d originally been expecting a flat refusal and was prepared to get on his knees to beg, but surprisingly, Lan WangJi agreed to help him
- So they met up that weekend. Wei WuXian was nervous for reasons he couldn’t comprehend. He was just bringing one of his best bros to meet his parents, what’s the big deal? Well, he’s introducing Lan WangJi as his ‘husband’ but that’s just an act!
- But his nerves were forgotten immediately, replaced by an emotion he couldn’t name
- Originally, he thought that he’d need to step in and keep his parents’ attention away from Lan WangJi so the lie wouldn’t be found out. He never expected Lan WangJi to be so cooperative.
- Not only did Lan Zhan bring the appropriate gifts, he was also answering his mother’s many questions earnestly and actually listening to her concerns regarding Wei WuXian!
- Let’s not forget the small shows of attentive affection, like when Lan WangJi helped fill his bowl with food during dinner and occasionally offered to help him get some more
- Wei WuXian was surprised he didn’t experience a heart attack, given the way his heart was running wild
- Mama Wei was pleased
- “What a charming gentleman!” “A-Xian is so lucky to have you.” “Please look after my son, I’m leaving him in your care.” “Do come over again in the future, you’re always welcome!”
- Papa Wei, who is not the type to talk much, just gave Lan WangJi a meaningful look and patted his shoulder when they shook hands. Lan WangJi looked like he had been entrusted with an important mission
- On the way back, Wei WuXian chattered away, like always
- “Wow, Lan Zhan, who knew you could be so charming!” “My mom was totally swooning over you.” “You were literally the dream son-in-law that every mother wanted.” “That was some fantastic acting.”
- Your future wife is a really lucky woman, to have a wonderful man like you, Wei WuXian didn’t say. He paid no mind to the sting of pain that accompanied this thought
- Lan WangJi stopped walking. Wei WuXian stopped a little in front of him and turned back to give him a confused look
- With the most earnest and sincere look Wei WuXian had ever seen on him, Lan WangJi said, “It wasn’t an act.”
- Wei WuXian’s heart throbbed.
… This turned out longer than expected. Hope it was worth the read??