This is for all the writers who:
- Have never finished a project
- Don’t have publishing as their big goal
- Write purely for enjoyment
- Can’t/don’t stick to an idea
- Don’t put their work out for people to read
- Write purely as a hobby
You are just as valid and talented as writers who have been published, or have finished projects. You are still a writer, even if you don’t have other people read your work. You don’t have to pursue the same goals and have similar accomplishments to other people to be valid as a writer.
You are valid, you are important, and you are talented.