Ay yo girlfriends in vaporwave alley way 😳❤
I saw an opportunity and I took it
This is what they mean when they say life flashes before your eyes as you die
For those wondering, the song is ”Mr. Blue Sky” by ELO.
Perhaps someone beat me to it, but here are ALL of the featured vines, in order of appearance:
- I won’t hesitate bitch
- Hi my name is Tre and I have a basketball game tomorrow
- Whaddup, I’m Jared I’m 19 and I never fucking learned how 2 read
- Kermit the Frog jumps off building
- Fr e sh a voca do
- back at it again at Krispy Kreme
- There is only one thing worse than a rapist
- Club Jam (yes a really good book)
- At least the taco was free
- I am the Sand Guardian, guardian of the sand
- Grandma loves ping pong too much
- If your name is Junior
- Welcome to Target
- I’m just cooking pizza
- Cole Sprouse dress-up game
- On all levels except physical, I am a Wolf
- Kid hits ceiling of gym with rope (breaking free)
- Kid smacked by fly swatter
- Fuck it up Kenneth (my boy going to school)
- Um I’m not finished (Tyler the Creator)
- WE’RE BREAKING FREE
- I’m Squidward
- So I’m sitting there, barbecue sauce on my tiddies
- So no head? (breaking skateboard)
- Actually, Megan (I can’t sit anywhere)
- No off topic questions (Chris Christie)
- What the fuck, Richard
- Drop it like it’s hot (its just luke)
- Bored as shiiiiii
- Liberian accent (plasma globe)
- New haircut (Parker Kit Hill)
- Summertime sadness (chicken)
- More like hurricane TORTILLA
- I got an a-bor-tion
- All Around the World (TheJasminator)
- When there’s a cutie next to you at a red light
- Snake licks lollipop
- Accept yourself, love yourself
- Be whatever you wanna be
- Don’t touch Zac’s music (LENARR)
- Whoever threw that paper, your mom’s a ho
- Can I please get a waffle?
- Turn off the flash you fucking moron (Star Wars)
- Ebony Jenkins (shut up!)
- Kevin, watch the light dude
- Horse meditation
- A girl a dream & a clothing hanger
- Is that a weed? (911 microwave)
- Helium balloons (floating car)
- Fireplace fairy
- I’m your freestyle dance teacher
- I can’t believe you’ve done this
- Which way the Quiznos is
- Impossible paper toss shot
- Hemtube (dancing with cat)
- I nurture my skin (Shaq)
- Why are you running
- Happy birthday?
- Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal (courtroom)
- Farkle falling
- Fuck you (soda machine)
- Squash banana (the branch I was holding broke)
- Take On Me
- And now my sock is wet (water gun)
- All I ever wanted was some motherfuckin guala
- When there’s too much drama at school
- Two bros chillin in the Hot Tub
- What’s your name? (ouija board)
- Chillary Clinton (chillin in Cedar Rapids)
- Guy drops slurpee (7-Eleven)
- Girl scared of convertible car
- Guy who is self-conscious about his lisp (Rice Krispies Treats)
- Would you like the spider on your hand?
- Shopping cart crash
- We actually have the chip reader now
- I’M A GIRAFFE
- Dinner with Zayn Malik (Chihuahua eating spaghetti)
I HOPE IT’S HELPFUL TO SOMEONE! Peace ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
this gave me such a warm feeling i legit teared up no joke
brings the good memories :’D
Hello. Some Frost x Ela, please? Thank you.
Here you guys go! 💕
2, 3, 7, 16, and 18 for Frost and Ela?
2: Who sleeps in the other’s lap?
Ela has her days when she wants to bury her head between Frost’s thighs. Whether it being an age old grudge ruining good day’s mood, or pent up frustrations from recent failures. Anything that stops her from having a peaceful sleep, she seeks to drown in the scent of her beloved. The day when Frost yelp at the sudden weight on her legs, she tried everything to ask what was on Ela’s mind. A lot of ‘are you okay?’ ‘is there something wrong?’ ‘you can talk to me about anything, you know that.’ Ela kept replying she will eventually tell her, and that’s when Frost learned to be patient with her (along with staying still like a statue for more than three hours. Ela takes a long nap.)
3: Who walks around the house half-naked and who yells at them to put on some clothes?
Why do I feel like both of them will do this in a different setting? Sometimes Ela begins to work on painting at her own private art studio. There’s some ventilation but she closes the curtains with no window open, because she prefers LED rather than natural sunlight at times. Frost generally knocks before she enters, and shakes her head at the sight of Ela wearing paints rather than a single piece of clothing on her torso. In Frost’s case, she hardly wears anything when they’re out on camping. Thanks to the portable shower pod, she jumps in as soon as she wakes up. Ela yells, “Oh my god, you’re not going to walk around like that! What if someone sees you?” Frost hums back, “I don’t think wild animals and cryptids are eager to see my body. But you? That’s a different story.” Ela can almost hear the cheeky wink when Frost chuckles.
7: Which one constantly wears the other’s clothes?
Since Ela is a little taller and heavier than Frost, I don’t think they would share all too much. Out of curiosity, I think Frost tried to wear Ela’s famed tight pants and it made her think about all those leg days she skipped. Time for lunges, squats, scorpion kicks and sprints!
16: Which one gives the other their jacket?
This reminds me of @1queasycrow and how living in Canada has made them super human against wintery chill. And I think Ela is the type who often gets cold hands and feet, but she like wearing warm clothes because coziness kills her style. So imagine them before asking each other out; Frost was out for a jog and saw Ela walking towards the base. Red-tipped nose, tense body and clenched jaws. Frost couldn’t help but to run towards Ela, take her jacket off and wrapping it around Ela from behind. “What the fuck?” Leaving the baffled woman behind, Frost kept on running (a tad faster,) to hide a silly grin.
18: Who’s the first one to admit they have feelings for the other?
I think Frost had been nice and chummy to get closer, and while Ela liked the attention, she felt perplexed and uncomfortable. Uncomfortable at herself for feeling shy to admit growing attraction towards to Frost, but annoyed to have uncertainty about their interactions. Are they friends? Flirty colleagues? Was Ela being played? Instead of confessing her feelings, Ela decided to make a crude joke, “You know, I think it’d be funny for us to be friends with benefits. Ironically.” She expected Frost to either laugh or appear dumbfounded, but instead the woman went quiet. Was she shocked? Trying to find words for witty rebuttal? Frost returned her gaze and they were a little wet, “Yeah. Funny.” It took a while for Ela to realise that she could make someone feel disappointed and distraught at the same time. The tension soothed over after frantic apology and self-depreciation from Ela’s side, and blurted out confession somewhere in the middle. And that’s how they came to be.
Uh. I got bored again and made another ask game! Pick an oc, or I’ll pick randomly. This one has 100 questions so you can nice and neatly use a d100 to choose what numbers to send in, if you want~
And since writeblr is a community, I would truly appreciate it if you sent an ask to whoever you’re reblogging this from! (Even if you don’t know them very well—it’s really the polite thing to do.)
1. What common traits do you share with your oc? What about them is the least like you?
2. Do you think you would get along with your oc if you could meet them? What things would you talk about?
3. How competent would your oc be in a survival situation? Would they be better off on their own or in a group?
4. Is your oc a daredevil, or more of a scaredy cat? What is the most daring thing they’ve done in their life?
5. What is your oc’s patience like? When waiting for something, are they able to sit still or do they fidget? How do they fidget?
6. How much thought does your oc put into what they wear/look like? Any reason why?
7. Does your oc collect anything? What about of knowledge or facts? How big is their collection?
8. What kind of flavours does your oc like? How much spice can they handle?
9. How easily does your oc trust others? Any particular reason why? How trustworthy are they themselves?
10. What are some of your oc’s pet peeves? How do they handle it when the annoyance doesn’t stop?
11. Does your oc have a good sense of direction? Do they get lost easily?
12. How well would your oc handle being placed in a leadership position?
13. What is your oc’s confidence like? Are they self-confident to the point of being arrogant? Are they terribly self-deprecating?
14. What is your oc’s speech like? How loud are they usually? Do they have an accent or a stutter?
15. What is your oc’s memory like? Do they remember certain things better than others? Do they have any strategies to better remember things?
16. How affectionate is your oc? How do they convey their affection? By being touchy, or through more subtle ways?
17. How polite is your oc? Do they know how to act in a formal situation? How would they *actually* act in a formal situation?
18. How physically strong is your oc? Is their agility or endurance better?
19. What is your oc’s creative skillset? Music, drawing, writing, dancing, etc.? Or are they lacking creativity entirely?
20. Does your oc have any favourite games to pass the time? What other hobbies do they have?
21. Is your oc expressive, or would they rather conceal their emotions? What are their typical expressions like?
22. How easily does your oc fare in the sun? Do they tan or burn easily? Are they completely unaffected?
23. How graceful is your oc? Are they elegant in their movements, or more clumsy?
24. Is your oc a romantic, or are they grossed out by the simple mention of anything romantic?
25. How stubborn is your oc? Are they open to considering different options or opinions, or are they more closed off?
26. How does your oc sleep? Do they move around a lot? What position does your oc normally sleep in? What are their typical bedding arrangements like?
27. What is your oc’s sleep schedule like? Are they a night owl, an early morning riser, or do they get any sleep at all?
28. How organized is your oc? How important is organization to your oc?
29. If a perfume was to be made to represent your oc, what sorts of smells would be included in it?
30. How caring/empathetic is your oc? Are they the type to immediately adopt and protect others, or are they a true sadist?
31. What inspired the creation of your oc? Any specific things, a general aesthetic or idea, or something completely random?
32. How judgemental is your oc? Do they keep an open mind about people, or are they the type to judge a book by its cover?
33. What five objects or things could be expected to be found on your oc’s person at any time? Why?
34. Does your oc have a pet? If they could have another one or if they were to get one, what would it be? How well could they care for it?
35. Does your oc have any distinguishing markings? Scars, tattoos, birthmarks, freckles, etc?
36. What is your oc’s fight or flight response like? What sorts of things provoke it the most?
37. How does your oc handle heavy stress? Do they have any specific coping mechanisms? Are they healthy or not?
38. What does your oc do to relax? Any specific activities? Why?
39. Does your oc have any nicknames? What are the origins of them? If they don’t, can you come up with some possible ones?
40. What languages does your oc know? Are there any they want to learn but haven’t had the chance to? How good are they at picking up new ones?
41. What was the worst injury your oc ever suffered? Has it had any long lasting impact on them?
42. Is your oc an optimist or a pessimist? Any particular reason why?
43. How important are the rules to your oc? Do they follow them to a t, or do they enjoy breaking them?
44. How violent is your oc? Or are they more a pacifist? To what lengths will they go to start/avoid a conflict?
45. How is your oc around animals? What about children?
46. Does your oc lie a lot, or is the truth very important to them? What is their reaction to other people lying to them?
47. How much of a prankster is your oc? Are their pranks truly evil, or more harmless, positive ones?
48. What are your oc’s nervous tics? Are they aware of them? Do they attempt to hide them?
49. What would be the perfect gift for your oc? What would be their reaction to receiving it?
50. How attentive is your oc? How perceptive are they? How easily do they get distracted?
51. If your oc was to receive an award for something, what would it most likely be for? Have they received any awards in the past?
52. In what ways does your oc cope with anger? How easily angered are they? Do they lash out?
53. If your oc was to host a podcast or TV show, what would it be about? Would your oc actually be good at it? What sorts of guests would appear?
54. How would you describe your oc’s voice to sound like? Do you have any voice claims for them?
55. How sensitive to loud sound is your oc? Do they prefer constant high background noise, low background noise, or complete silence?
56. What is your oc’s favourite colour? If you had to choose one colour to represent your oc, what would it be and why?
57. How good is your oc’s sight? Do they wear glasses? Do they need glasses? Do they have some form of night vision?
58. How would you describe your oc’s appearance to someone who’s looking for them? What features would be most identifiable?
59. How good at cooking is your oc? What can they cook/what is their favourite thing to cook?
60. How good is your oc at keeping track of time? Are they always late, always early, or always right on time?
61. Is your oc more quick-thinking, or do they take longer to figure things out?
62. How quick is your oc? Do they have faster or slower reflexes? What things are they quickest at?
63. How self-disciplined is your oc? Do they often think before they act, or the other way around?
64. Which of the seven deadly sins does your oc fall under most? What about the seven heavenly virtues?
65. If you were to give your oc a new superpower, what would you choose and why? If *they* were to be able to choose, what would it be and why?
66. What sort of advice would people go to your oc for? What sort of advice is your oc actually good at giving?
67. How many people does your oc prefer to be around? A crowd, a few friends, or all on their own?
68. What sorts of things would cheer your oc up when they’re down? Is your oc sad often, or is it more rare?
69. How energetic is your oc? Are they constantly tired, or constantly bouncing off the walls?
70. What about your oc’s lifestyle would they change if they had the ability? Why?
71. What is your oc’s go-to for offense? What weapon, what style of fighting? Or are words more their weapon of choice?
72. What is your oc’s ideal environment like? Urban or natural? Fancy or rustic? What’s the weather like?
73. If your oc were to be arrested, what would it most likely be for? Is it justified? Have they actually been arrested before?
74. How would your oc act when drunk? What about when really, really tired?
75. What would your oc’s dream home be like? How big would it be? What sorts of rooms would be in it? Where would it be located?
76. What is/was your oc’s relationship with their family like? Was it happy, tense, or abusive? What living family does your oc currently have, if any?
77. Does your oc like to wear any particular accessories? Hats, jewelry, scarves, etc.?
78. How socially skilled is your oc? Are they good at understanding social cues? How charismatic are they?
79. For what reason would your oc turn into a villain? And if they’re already a villain, vice-versa?
80. What is your oc’s handwriting like? How easy to read is it? Can they write/read cursive?
81. How good is your oc at drawing? What is their preferred art medium, and what is their artstyle like?
82. What would be your oc’s ultimate dream vacation? Where would they go? Who would they take with them? What would they do?
83. What is your oc’s favourite trait about themselves? What about their least liked? What would others like and dislike the most about your oc?
84. Is your oc more masculine, feminine, androgynous, or something else entirely?
85. What would history remember your oc for? How would they become famous? Or are they the sort that would really only be appreciated long after their death?
86. What would someone assume about your oc based on their appearance? Would those assumptions be correct?
87. What are some of your oc’s physical weak spots? What about emotional/moral ones?
88. Does your oc hold grudges? For how long? Does your oc have any rivals?
89. What does your oc’s laugh sound like? How often do they laugh? Are they easily amused?
90. Does your oc have any objects they could never give up? Why is it so important to them? Do they have any family heirlooms?
91. What is your oc’s typical posture like? Do they slouch, or stand straight? How much space do they usually take up, both physically and figuratively?
92. What trait does your oc appreciate or admire the most in others? Why?
93. What is your oc’s preferred learning style? Observation, hands-on, instruction? Do they take notes or memorize?
94. Does your oc rely more on a logical or emotional mindset? What situations would this be the opposite?
95. How is your oc about keeping someone else’s secret? Are they the gossiping type, are do they hold true on their promise to keep things quiet?
96. Describe your oc in three words. What three words would they use to describe themselves?
97. How old is your oc physically? How old are they in mental maturity? When are they most mature, and when are they the least?
98. Is your oc the type to have a lot of fairly good friends, have a small group of close friends, have one or two best friends, or have no friends at all? Who are they closest to?
99. What is your oc’s morning routine usually like? What do they eat for breakfast (if they have breakfast)? What time do they usually get up in the morning?
100. Does your character ever swear? How often? How vulgar is their swearing?