i don’t like making these posts on my main because i get really embarrassed asking but i need help right now. my mother has been in jail for a few months now and left me in charge of my 12 year old brother.
i’ve recently had to empty my bank account to pay for some bills and it led me to being overdrawn, which is something i can’t afford right now, as the bank is going to continue taking money and i can’t pay it right now.
i need financial assistance, specifically to pay for my anti-depressants, food, and arthritis medication as i don’t have insurance at the moment. if you can spare even 5 dollars or just a reblog i would be so thankful! if you want me to make you a special header or sidebar or gifset in exchange i’m willing to do that too!
i also have a ko-fi
i just found out that my brother broke the laptop he uses for school and i don’t have the funds to fix it right now. the repaired will cost around 300 dollars and i really need your help. please, please boost this i don’t know what i’m going to do. i’m already in debt and falling further behind and he needs this computer for when school starts up again because of COVID.
i’m really scared and i can’t do this alone. thank you to everyone who has helped already.
It past six years since I started to live inside her house. Today’s dinner will be barracuda,there’re butterflies in our garden, and little birds are speaking something. Our life hasn’t been changed so much but I think it’s happiness. I sit on her also today.
Rosehip Medical Collective is an established Portland action group, has been around for years. Donate to help keep them supplied.
180/250 THANK YOU 😭😭😭
Local neighborhood bum needs help again u_u
my boss cut my hours at work from 40 to 24. (I have my pay stub if you would need to see). I will be able to cover my other bills but I will be 250 short on rent. I dont know why he cut my hours or if he’s going to put them back to normal (from what it sounded like it wouldn’t be until August at the earliest). I am desperate.
I cant handle the thought of being delinquent on rent. I was homeless for nearly 4 years from when I was 19- 23. I am physically ill from the stress. I dont know what to do or who to go to for help seeing as the only other person is my bf who lives with me and collects disability (which he use to pay bills. So it’s already spent 😭)
Please if you have anything to give please please please i am begging you please help me. I know its a lot of money to ask for especially when so many of you have already helped me in the past. I wish it didn’t have to be like this. Please help a gay trans man not be homeless again. Please
my paypal info is here:
20/250 as of 8:53 7/17
I’m over half way to my goal!!!
indigenous disabled family fleeing domestic and racial violence
hey i’ve only mentioned it on discord but im a trans autistic immune compromised native who just had to move out of state in an emergency relocation with my disabled aunt and her 3 neurodivergent kids and leave everything i own behind to escape being targeted by white supremacist thugs because of her abusive ex
everything counts but we need at least $700 to be able to cover rent this month before we even think about getting a washing machine and dryer
if you can’t donate please reblog ❤️
huuuh.. hey guys.. today were gonna be streaming [COUGHS TWICE LOUDLY] were gonna be streaming spore hero arena for the [COUGHS ONCE] nintendo ds… uh… chat please slow down [shakily holding glasses up to eyes] i cant read chat when its this fast… huhh… today we are going to be [breathes in] streaming spore… hero arena [breathes out, breathes in] for the… nintendo….. uhhh… what is it again…
Blinded by his hat, in an unmarked minivan full of armed people dressed in camouflage and body armor who hadn’t identified themselves, Pettibone said he was driven around downtown before being unloaded inside a building. He wouldn’t learn until after his release that he had been inside the federal courthouse.
“It was basically a process of facing many walls and corners as they patted me down and took my picture and rummaged through my belongings,” Pettibone said. “One of them said, ‘This is a whole lot of nothing.’”
Pettibone said he was put into a cell. Soon after, two officers came in to read him his Miranda rights. They didn’t tell him why he was being arrested. He said they asked him if he wanted to waive his rights and answer some questions, but Pettibone declined and said he wanted a lawyer. The interview was terminated, and about 90 minutes later he was released. He said he did not receive any paperwork, citation or record of his arrest.
“I just happened to be wearing black on a sidewalk in downtown Portland at the time,” Pettibone said. “And that apparently is grounds for detaining me.”
Please help me 🙏🏻
Im seriously having the worst luck..after my abusive uncle kicked my bf, my cat and I out onto the street and ruined our plans of a safe place to go to we have now gotten into a car accident, my uncle sent my bfs unemployment cards back to the sender just to be spiteful so now we have to figure out where we can get mail sent to. He’s currently threatening to throw all my belongings out onto the street if I don’t get them out by Monday and our car is barely drivable so I have to find someone who can help quickly. Everything is an absolute mess and the only good thing so far is that someone got us an Airbnb but it’s only until July 17 and my cat is safe atleast. It’s just been really stressful, my mental and physical health are at an all time low. My head has been pounding since the car accident, I’m heart broken having to be away from my cat, I’m super upset that our car, the only thing we had is now destroyed and the roof over our head is going to be gone in the blink of an eye. We’re having trouble even keeping ourselves fed(which is hard as is since I’ve been having health issues where everything I eat causes me a ton of pain, nausea, sulfur burps etc) and with the virus making a come back jobs are scarce and risking getting it is scary when I have asthma. I really don’t know what to do. We don’t have an address to apply for assistance, unemployment has been taking forever and now we gotta work stuff out with getting my bfs card because of my uncle.
I really need some help to keep the Airbnb for a bit longer so we can sort stuff out(I’m really scared to end back up on the street especially with our car in the shape it is), make our car atleast semi drivable, get food in the fridge because I’m losing a lot of weight quick and my ED is incredibly triggered. I’m just really scared and have nowhere to turn. Please if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated and once I get unemployment I will pay it forward to others in need 💜.
You’re all beautiful people and I’ve met such kind souls on here during the lowest point of my life.
PayPal.me/fakelie (my bfs PayPal)
I also have fbpay, zelle, chime and google pay but you’ll have to message me for that
Thank you everyone, I love you 💞
Disclaimer: the things I said about my uncle are true, whether he wants to admit it or not.
oh the hospital bills are in y'all mine if i die :)
so all the hospital bills r in (including the ambulance ride) and i feel like i’m suffocating :’) my uninsured unemployed ass is going to call the billing office/hospital and try to get an itemized list to see if that’ll help in any way.. if anyone knows what other way to go about this and has any experience dealing w/ hospitals pleaaase lmk.. thank u everyone for the help thus far u__u it’s greatly appreciated.. i’m trying not to think about this to the point of making myself sick bc i know that won’t do shit…
so 87 people protesting her death have been charged with felonies but the 3 cops who murdered her have had no repercussions?
call the attorney general, daniel cameron, to demand that the officers who murdered breonna taylor – brett hankison, jonathan mattingly, and myles cosgrove – be prosecuted immediately: (502) 696-5300 then press 1. or send an email to the mayor, greg fischer, to demand they be fired: firstname.lastname@example.org.
takes 3 min to do either of these!
Here’s a chance to change some black trans lives
Saw this on facebook and am keeping the momentum going. I’ve copied all the fundraiser links below, and here’s the link to the original post in case you’d prefer to look at the list that way.
- Help me get home, please! $1,105/10,000
- Gender Fluid Human In Need Of Help $1,610/3,500
- Adopted Trans Woman seeking safety & medical help $16,626/29,000
- Shane’s Top Surgery $934/6,180 《《 this one has been up for over a year and he’s still waiting
- Help J Remove Themselves from Toxic Household $330/2,500 《《 needs more contributions
- Grace Mwangi’s Gender Confirmation Surgery $2,966/38,000
- Nyne’s top surgery $2,893/8,000
- Help Grayson start transition $1,101/2,000
- Skyler’s Transition Fund €380/3,000 《《 needs more contributions
- Londynn’s New Life $8,793/15,000
- NYIEMÄ’S GENDER CONFIRMATION FUND $8,195/37,000
- Zoeys transition fund £3,959/10,000
- Supporting Black Trans Elders cashapp $fakerapper $15,805/100,000
- Top Surgery For Yadriel Acazio $1,762/11,000
- Coco’s Medical Transition Fund. $3,395/15,000
- Maya’s Transition & Recovery Fund $1,922/35,744
- Help Create Corbyn $1,748/4,000
- Flora’s Transition Fund $360/5,000 《《 needs more contributions
- Amina Transition And Rent Fund €3,206/5,000
- Help Guilly Get Top Surgery!! $3,050/7,500
- Atticus’ homeless fund $5,578/10,000
- HOUSING FOR TRANS WOMEN OF COLOR $7,368/60,000
- Ahren’s Top Surgery $3,961/7,500
- Malakai’s Top Surgery $754/10,000 《《 needs more contributions
- Top Surgery $7,195/8,000 《《 up since last year; he’s so close!
- Phoenix gotta move! $572/45,000 《《 needs more contributions
- Kiana’s Gender Transition $2,140/35,000
- Jacobs top surgery $6,855/8,000
- Skye’s Top Surgery $2,027/8,500
- Hunter’s Top Surgery $4,610/12,000
- Alexandria’s Transition fund $3,562/40,000
- Myles’s Tracheal Shave Procedure $2,825/8,450
- Zeke’s Top Surgery Fund $4,469/9,000
- help mika start a new life $499/25,000 《《 needs more contributions
- Landon’s Top Surgery! $795/2,000
- Donate to Myla’s Breast Augmentation $1,957/6,000
- Vanessa L. Naisha needs support to seek justice! $14,373/15,000 《《 so close!
- Travis’ Transition Fund $14,063/30,000
- Disabled Enby Needing Help For Top Surgery! $2,025/8,500
- Tyler’s Transition Fund $13,725/30,000
- Clarabelle’s Gender Affirmation Surgery $10,300/20,000
- help deluca get top surgery ! $4,842/7,000
- Help Black Trans Woman Transition $17,523/20,700
- Wriply’s surgery/ continued living fund $8,597/26,520
- Help a black trans woman w/ advanced cancer in ATL $21,656/25,000
- Help Harmony, a Black Trans Woman Survive $7,676/20,000
- Help a black trans-man get FTM top surgery! $6,018/15,000
- Malikais Top Surgery $4,077/7,500
- Finn’s Therapy & Wellness Fund $2,920/7,000
- Kyo’s (aka Key) Transition Fund $13,509/25,000
- Transition Funds for Dallas $6,790/15,000
- Help a Black Trans Woman from homelessness $5,901/8,000
- Bottom Surgery and Electrolysis $6,329/40,000
- Noelle’s Breast Augmentation $11,135/13,000
- Aeri’s Moving Out & Transition Fund $14,809/20,000
- SAVE A TEENAGE TRANSMAN’S LIFE $4,245/25,000
I will periodically update the progress amounts. As the goals are met, I’ll mark them as funded and change the colors from green to pink to make it clear. I’m also tagging the ones that could use more attention with red.Been hearing a lot about “reparations” lately? Well, this is one way to start working towards that, since those in power certainly won’t.
sorry to do this but me and my mom are both homeless and immunocompromised and we need help keeping a place to stay. covid-19 rates are some of the worst in the country in our state but we can’t leave due to insurance reasons. we have a deal with a local motel owner so it’s $35 a night with no fees (or $30 a night if we pay by the week - which is the cheapest anywhere around). i’m especially worried about my mom because she’s reaching 60 years old and her health is declining. i don’t want her to be stuck outside during this (not to mention it has been at least 110 degrees almost every day for weeks. we have a car but we literally cannot keep it running 24 hours it’s already doing bad enough). any amount would help (even a dollar) and if you can’t donate, reblogs would help a ton. thank you so much for reading and i hope everyone has a good day.
hey! first off thank you for all the notes and the help we’ve gotten so far, i can’t express how much it means to both of us. i’m sorry to ask for more help but we have a car insurance bill coming out on july 17th and we desperately need to make $120 before then. again, any amount at all helps and just reblogging would really help. thank you for reading.
8 / 120 (updated july 12th - thank you so much !!)
Women in Bradley County Jail are being kept in horrible, unsanitary, and unsafe conditions. Literally signs for help in the window.
The best way to help is to bail them out!!
Please if you have a couple of dollars to spare we are doing our best to get as many women out. Women who can’t, will get money in their commissary for sanitary products.