hey im new here does hinata live at the end of hq?
during the olympics oikawa spikes a ball directly into his head using his full force, killing him instantly.
They’re my favourite dynamic in the whole series. My god I love these 2💗
He’s secretly the mom friend Denki, so of course he’s listening💗
Also, Bakugou, please don’t shove your deadly palms in Denki’s face.
Denki pulled a Midoriya and went into fanboy mode.
Combine your chinese zodiac and astrology sign to make your true fursona
i still hate this post so much. i’m an ox and a taurus. i’m a bull bull. i’m so fucking annoyed oh m y go d
Aquarius + Horse = Unicorn
taurus + pig = wombat
Taurus + rabbit = Jackalope(???)
entranced recently not by “i can fix him” or “i can make him worse” but the “something deeply wrong with him and i want to be around as like a spectator when the car crash inevitably happens” dynamic
Hope people who know nothing about death note understand the human boy is the deeply unhinged one in this duo.
sero sits right next to deku, aka they run into each other on a daily basis. and because of that they developed a friendship so strong that even if sero thinks they’re “just classmates” he sounded desperate when he pleaded to borrow enji’s phone, their one lead to deku’s location. he’s just as determined as the rest of the class to bring their baby broccoli home and im crying 😭😭😭
Why is he drawn like that in this chapter??
⚠️MHA 319 SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!! ⚠️
these leaks are literally everything i wanted and more.
- deku’s extreme altruism being finally seen as a flaw and its connection to all might being acknowledged.
- shouto being allowed to feel resentment and disappointment about being kept in the dark about ofa after he bared his sould to deku!! yay!! i was so scared we were not gonna get this.
- in general, the kids in class 1-A being allowed to be hurt and angry about being declassified from teammates to people to protect.
- class 1-A staying together and working together to build each other up after the war and bring deku back.
- bakugou. everything about him. from dressing up properly when they asked nedzu permission to go help deku, to being perfectly integrated in the class, to being a perfect team leader and team player. he has grown so much.
- bakugou angrily mocking deku to get a rise out of him and get him to snap out of it. trying to make him understand he can’t do it all on his own, because he is the first one who had to learned this lesson the hard way.
- BAKUGOU RIPPING THE LETTER??? STRAIGHT OUT OF A FANFICTION ISTG
- no but in all seriousness, whether that gesture meant “tell me this shit face to face, you nerd” or “i don’t need to read this because i already made up my mind that we’re going to find you and bring you back”… that was so good and in character.
- uraraka and iida being in the last panel w bakugou after he told deku he needs to fight them if he wants to make them move… i think it’s great.
- class 1-A realizing that deku needs help even though he’s the ofa holder/chosen one, something that the pros have forgotten (in my opinion, because once they learned about deku having ofa, they’ve been subconsciously thinking about him as all might the sequel, instead of the kid he is)
- never shutting up about bakugou seeing right through his self sacrificial bullshit and how tied it is to all-might’s mentorship.
- i love that all of the class is here, i love that they’re so united.
- (crumbs for the krbks and tdbks) kiri and bakugou finally being in the same panel again and bakugou putting his hand on shouto’s shoulder.
i know a lot of people are hyped about class 1-A vs Deku but i really hope it doesn’t happen. i don’t really feel like watching deku solo the entire class mirio style (what would be the point?) instead i hope he either passes out out of exhaustion or finally snaps out of it and lets his friends showing up be the turnpoint.