hi babie! sorry for the slightly late reply! and thank you so much for the compliment!!!! 💜💜💜
when it comes to face details and stuff, i have tonsss in my game but end up using the same stuff every time, lol. so here we go!
- DNA Skinblend by @honeyswarm is my go to! i use this on almost every sim. version 1: M | F (original links are broken) there’s also a revamped version here: xx.
- Essentialstm & Pumpkin by @simbience are skins i’ve been using more lately too, i love that there’s also monolid friendly options!
- Baby Powder by @simandy is a simple face mask that i love to use for soft, babyish faces! and of course it pairs perfectly with her blush!
- Face Mask V.1 by @ihaehae is another awesome overlay. this one is a lil more alpha than the others, but the thing i like most about it is that it has TONS of eyelid options. there’s mono and double lids, but also options for one of each for example.
- About Face by @pyxiidis aka the holy grail of skin details. the nose masks… the nose masks!!! i would not survive without some of these! it’s all great for making different sims.
- Face Structure, Nosey Posey, & Chubby Cheeks by @faaeish are more awesome details. face structure adds well, structure, great for chiseling male sims (or anyone you want!). nosey posey are nose masks, i love to use these to make rounder noses mostly. and chubby cheeks is a great detail for making rounder faces!
- Face Stuff by @alhajero is another staple of mine. since i often use the eyeshadow category for custom eyelids, the eye detail here especially helps add a little shine to their lids when i don’t want them bare.
- Melos Lip Detail by @alhajero also owns my soul. these are perfect for customizing lips to your liking!! and since they’re skin details you can add lipstick over them too.
- Basic Eye Bags by @tamo-sim are a classic. simple with lots of options for varying levels of sleep deprivation! what could be better XD
- Defined Adam’s Apple by @makesims is suuuuper useful, it’s a tiny detail but i love it so much!
- Defined Hand Overlay by @sims4nexus is a MUST HAVE in my opinion!! makes the blobby maxis hands soooo much better!
- Subtle Mouth Crease by nurny @ MTS, another simple detail that’s really nice! especially for older sims.
- Eyelids N8 by @obscurus-sims is my favorite for puffy under eyes, perfect for that cute aegyo sal look!
- Torrada Blush by @simandy… my main blush. i use this 90% of the time, it’s beautiful and there’s options for different skintones… LEGENDARY.
- Sunset Blush by @glowing-deer is my second most used blush. i love how it’s focused around the eyes!
- Hay Fever Blush by @faaeish is a blush i just started using recently. it’s really nice since it covers under the eyes as well as the nose. it’s momoko blush style which i LOVE both in game and irl
- Real Lips Revisited by @pictureamoebae has plenty of options for natural, non shiny lip tints.
- Maggie Lip Gloss by @alhajero is my #1 lip gloss option. just beautiful…. that is all.
- A Time To Shine Nose Highlight by @alexaarr- last but not least, a detail i use for every one of my sims! a beautiful lil shine with plenty of options of intensity. highly recommend uwu
that was… a lot omg i hope that helps