We are the champions, my friends..
“The one of the lady in red is funny. It’s a couple or three years ago - I was Dame Edna of course - it was doubly interesting for me because almost NO-ONE knew who the Hell I really was - lots of people who know me well spoke to me quite politely - too politely to ask who was under the wig. That includes all the photographers until they twigged it later, and Elton - whose party it was - until he got half way through a sentence and exploded with laughter - it’s not often I’ve been known to go out in drag.”
okay so this is more of an official 100 follower celebration page and the sleepover will go on until like friday and here’s the options for what you can send in!! 😙
- tell me about your day
- ships (for queen & borhap only)
- send me a 😙 for why i followed you and why i love you
- send me a 💓 for a blog rating
- send me a 🌹 for what queen song your blog reminds me of
- send me a 🌠 for a question for you
- send me your name, your favourite colour & your favourite flower and i’ll give you an aesthetic & maybe a moodboard if im feeling up to that hehe
- my top 3, 5, 10 anything
- your real life crush or tumblr crush
- your dreams
- confess something
- your favourite memory
- an interesting fact (i really wanna know more random facts so i can impress people with my general knowledge so pls send me some!!)
- a confession
- an embarrassing story
- an unpopular opinion
- my opinion on
- my advice on (i’ll try to be helpful hehe)
- have you ever
- would you rather
- truth or dare (nothing extreme)
- any book/show/fic/movie/song/band recommendations
- rants about anything
- literally anything
Let’s do this #EthicalMemes
This is his channel!
This is his most recent video! Please leave positive comments after watching the video and press the Like button.
I’ve seen his watercolor tutorials and they made me want to paint again. It’s wholesome content and he is a kind soul.
I love my third grandpa 🥺
the video is 14 minutes long so to summarise: he’s not looking for support in the form of compliments, he’s looking for feedback (specifically if his videos are engaging and helpful, bc he wants to work on evening out the high subscriber/low view count ratio). he would like to be getting around 10% of his subscribers’ viewership which is around 40k views per video as he is only getting around 20k
he is an ailing old man who just wants to figure out the best way to ensure that his videos (across four channels damn!!!) are helping people, it’s essentially his legacy. so if you’re trying to get into watercolor painting or like to have relaxing painting videos on while you’re working on things, check out his channel and give him some views!!!
Even you don’t paint, just play the guy’s videos. He’s so relaxing to listen to or to watch. YouTube’s algorithm freaking blows; let’s get this good good grandpa to trending.
Oh wow this is important and relevant to me
What do you think, gentle readers?
Can we help this grandfather?