King Koala - Submitted by SeesawSiya
#9f9782 #0f203c #6f8b02 #b7c405 #e5ce98 #704f30
Calling these pedophilia and incest shipping losers “anti antis” is them obscuring their actual intentions, so let’s start calling them what they are: pedophiles and pedophile/abuse enablers
Emphasis on the “Enabler” part. They might bitch and whine for days on end about being called a pedo directly, but call them an enabler for creating content FOR pedos and they’re quick to shut up
dc and american mutuals/followers, if you’re anxious and stressed due to the current situation, here are a few mental health and checkpoint carrds!
feel free to add more links!
here are some more:
I hate the fact that I have to repeat myself on this bullshit in 2021 yet here I am again:if you are careful and thoughtful in your writing you can show rape/incest or whatever dark shit you want with no problem.BUT most of you are treating it like a kink or portraying in a sexualized and normalizing manner,ignoring any criticisms people have of your writing or worse actively going against victims of abuse and our rightful weariness of this specific and toxic part of fandom culture.
tldr:its not the content of your writing that’s the problem its the execution of it.
any name is a nonbinary name if you’re nonbinary.
it’s okay if you’re trans and don’t change your name.
trans boys can be feminine.
trans girls can be masculine.
nonbinary people don’t owe you androgyny.
nonbinary people can wear skirts.
boys can wear makeup.
clothing has no gender.
gender non conforming people are lovely.
you don’t need dysphoria to be trans.
and last but not least
you are valid.
New Release: Ichigomikou 【-The Raindrops in Spring-】 #QiLolita Series
◆ Shopping Link >>> https://www.lolitawardrobe.com/search/?Keyword=The+Raindrops+in+Spring
Upcoming 【-Lolita JSK, Skirt, Blouse and Short Top Wear-】 from Forest Wardrobe
◆ When These Items Are Available, They Will Be Listed Here >>> https://lolitawardrobe.com/search/?Keyword=forestwardrobe-
Preorder Deadline Reminder: The Preorders of 【-Many Series from SanyeTing-】 Will Be Closed Very Soon!!!
◆ Don’t Miss Them >>> https://lolitawardrobe.com/c/deadline-reminder_0420
hey I’m procrastinating so find out which gay childhood character you are
people being mad bc they got straight is so funny sajhks sorry dudes, maybe stan bfu and pick a normal gay color next time :/
Okay, Okay, but consider:
-Sitting outside on a cold night with a pile of blankets just existing
-chilling in dark, closed spaces, just talking with your bug friends
-flimsy curtains and lace
-hanging scarves and blankets everywhere so your room looks like a giant blanket fort
-chilling in the rafters of your house unapologetically
Feel free to add more!!
@genesiscaveat I LOMVE
New Release: Princess Chronicles 【-Lie Yushi-】 #Ouji Lolita Cape
It’s here !! The guide for two-legged people who don’t know how to draw wheelchairs !!!
7 pages of infodump !
Disclaimer : I don’t know everything, I have one (1) experience of wheelchair user who used both bad and good chairs, and I share what I learned.
Image description :
1) Calvin in his wheelchair saying “yo” under a huge title “how to draw manual wheelchairs properly by Calvin Arium, a wheelchair user comic artist”.
2) A character says “my character self propels in a chair that was outdated in 1970 lol”
Calvin says “so it looks like you two legged people don’t know the difference between an hospital chair and a chair made to be independant”
an arrow point the crapppy chair, saying “we never want to see this again”
a bubble says “the hospital chair is extremely unpractical, tough considering it’s cheaper than a good custom chair a lot of us have only this”
3) a character hurt himself trying to reach the wheels of the hospital chair. Several arrows point why the chair is unpractical : “high backrest restrain shoulders movement” “huge armrest restrains wheel access” “separated footrest : amovible, cheap, bulky” “x structure, foldable but heavy” “huge front casters for stability” “heavy wheels”
4) Several arrows point an active wheelchair (the KSL by Küshall) : “usually no armrest” “a low backrest allow more movement” “light, design, ferning expersive” “special cushion to avoind injuries” “knee angle is usually 90°” “one single piece of frame, sometimes entirely welded” “weight : from 4 to 10kg” “often rigid” “center of the wheel is the center of gravity” “higher quality wheels : less spikes”
5) A hand grab different parts of the wheel, pushing harder in the second half. Bubbles says “some have gloves, some don’t. The hand must grab the biggest area possible. Less movement = more energy. This is a common but not only way to push.Calvin is on his back wheels, rolling on grass and dirt
bubble says “popping a wheelie is when a wheelchair user rolls on their back wheels to roll on every complicated surface.
6) several drawings illustrate the folding frame, the ergonomic but rigid and expensive backrest, the separated footrest (only for folding frame), the handles, the folding handles, athe amovibles handles, or no handles, the cool fancy loopwheels, the pretty custom colors
7) More Features ! The fancy rigid-foldable frame, the anti tippers (sometimes used by beginners), the motorization (wheels, smart drive) when propelling yourself is difficult
Calvin says “and now vroom vroom motherfuckers”
✿ THEME 005 ✿>> features
- responsive layout
- sticky sidebar menu
- link bar with space for three custom links
- hover animations on all icons
- customization for font, font size, post margin, post width & colors
- check out the static preview for all features!
- list of credits in the code! please do not remove it, thank you :)
- please dm me or send me an ask if you have any questions or run into problems :D
- likes and reblogs are much appreciated! if you like my work and want to support me, please consider donating to my ko-fi, it’s much appreciated :D