finding out bokuto has two older sisters has ruined my life and threw off my entire schedule
So, according to the internet? (And we all know how reliable it is)
- The “Kyushu-Fight” Dabi mentions is probably referring to the Pro-Hero Arc in Hawks’ hometown. Dabi wanted Endeavor to win this fight.
- Dabi is the puppeteer behind “Ending” and “Star Servant”. He was the one sending them to attack Endeavor. (It finally explains how Ending knew where the Todorokis lived. And Star Servants’ talking about how Endeavor needed to be taken down as soon as possible. Dabi wanted Endeavor to win those fights.)
- Dabi doesn’t mention Shoto, implying he doesn’t plan on targeting his little brother. (I’M A FOOL; HE THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING SHOTO HOLY)
- Dabi puposefully murdered innocent, weak people and he purposefully sent small frys to attack Endeavor.
- Dabi knows about “THE IMPORTANTS OF PROTECTING LIFE”, just like Hawks, and he used it in the opposit way.
Dabi wanted to built himself up as a irredeemable villain, and he wanted to build Endeavor up as the “shining light”, the number One Hero everyone depends on. - So he could tear hero-society’s strongest pillar down with the reveal.
Dabi knows exaclty that innocent lives have value. He knows that weak people should be protected and he killed them for exactly that reason! Because doing so as the “SON OF ENDEAVOR” would stain Endeavor’s name even further. Everything Dabi was ever focused on, is justice for himself. Every beat of Dabi’s heart only happens because little Touya wants to hurt, destroy, humilliate and break Endeavor in all ways a human can possibly be broken.
Dabi plans on taking Endeavor “to hell” with him.
Also I really need to get back to work now, holy shit. (Tell me if I made any mistakes up there, so I can fix them. Have a great day!)
horikoshi keeps revealing things….. bakugou caring about deku, afo connected to ofa, todoroki touya……. and even though, we’ve been theorizing this stuff for YEARS now, it’s so satisfying to have an author who actually canonizes it. and well.
okay but this is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. I didn’t want some last second on the verge of death reveal, or some half hearted, crying, angry touya. I wanted this:
Dancing around as he laughs in their faces despite the fact he’s incredibly injured… full of energy and glee at the fact he gets to show the world exactly the type of “hero” endeavor is, the type of person who breaks his son to the point of “death” and then rebirth into a villain. This completely tarnishes endeavor’s redemption (which was already shitty to begin with).
This is what Dabi’s been waiting for. He’s built EVERYTHING up to get HERE. It’s why he’s been so excited and distracted these past couple chapters—this is his goal reaching its peak.
He’s going to help bring hero society down, but he’s taking endeavor down first.